Page 364 of 427 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,100 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    It's infected no doubt about it. AoN was just terrible.

Anyways this cherry blossom challenge for the RPG is quite irritating. I'll get it somehow.
    which one is it? i got mine gold through a LOT of luck lol

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    which one is it? i got mine gold through a LOT of luck lol
    Destroy one aircraft with the RPG.

Destroy one aircraft with the RPG.
    oh crap....i got lucky and hit a care package heli on turbine. If the enemy team gets a stealth chopper on nuketown it's pretty easy. just don't try uavs and the like...

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/2...b473ef1f000010

Anyone heard about this? The supposed next installment Call of Duty by Infinity Ward may have been leaked, and it is either a new series, or based on MW2 character Ghost.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/2...b473ef1f000010

Anyone heard about this? The supposed next installment Call of Duty by Infinity Ward may have been leaked, and it is either a new series, or based on MW2 character Ghost.
    Yeah its been out for awhile, but it has nothing to do with Ghist from Mw2, the Devs just had a name problem so they stuck with that.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Yeah its been out for awhile, but it has nothing to do with Ghist from Mw2, the Devs just had a name problem so they stuck with that.
    Have you seen the current box art? Definitely looks like it has something to do with ghost from MW2.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Have you seen the current box art? Definitely looks like it has something to do with ghost from MW2.
    Yes I have, the devs themselves have said it has no link to Ghost but rather a team that operated in the same manner as he did, thats why one of the possible title for it was going to be CoD Phantoms.

it is NOT based on ghost from MW2. Please, whoever made that up in the first place made that stupid rumor really annoying. The game is set in the future but they have to rely on present-day technology for some reason. So the game will look futuristic, but will not have future weapons.

If anyone is interested the mob of the dead soundtrack is on amazon and iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Yes I have, the devs themselves have said it has no link to Ghost but rather a team that operated in the same manner as he did, thats why one of the possible title for it was going to be CoD Phantoms.
    Ah, so they just use the same mask as him?

I supose, if you have ever played Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, they use the same mask as Ghost does, yet they are unrelated, it must just be a task force garment for that specific group of operatives.

the character ghost isn't the first to wear that bandana. At most it is a reference to him, an 'easter egg' if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    The game is set in the future but they have to rely on present-day technology for some reason. So the game will look futuristic, but will not have future weapons.
    Another modern warfare type game? I was hoping for WWII or a previous time period, considering this is the third game in a row that uses future/modern weapons and technology, further adding to the redundancy that is already a major problem with this series.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    Another modern warfare type game? I was hoping for WWII or a previous time period, considering this is the third game in a row that uses future/modern weapons and technology, further adding to the redundancy that is already a major problem with this series.
    And how many WW2 games were there? Like 5? Yeah. I'd rather have something modern. Maybe not futuristic, but modern for sure. Or go back to like old warfare with rifles that take an hour to reload. That would make for a great game.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

no future tech. and the first 3 and the 5th CoD games were all WWII.

Uprising coming in May 16th. Get ready for that!

OK, finally. That Magma map seems awesome. I can't wait to try Mob of the Dead too.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Wow thanks guys for correcting me and not being dicks about it like would happen in every other forum if one were wrong.

At least it comes out before my birthday!

Today I'm going to a friend's house. Hopefully he'll have downloaded Uprising so I'll be able to play it.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Eurgh lag is ruining this game for me, maybe it's just as of late but I've noticed that I'm just having terrible games when I haven't really done much differently before and bullets are just seemingly duds and I can shoot 10 Tac-45 bullets, on my screen the bullets are clearly hitting the other person and yet I'm still dying in these one on one gunfights. Maybe it was just my imagination but I swear at one point I must have gotten 3 hitmarkers using the Tac-45 which would have been strange.

As for the new maps, I hate Studio, I had never played Firing Range on the original one so this was new for me but after playing it a bit I really really hate it, don't understand why it's so well loved...Magma isn't that much better but maybe I'm just still getting used to it. The best maps are definitely Encore and Vertigo, great fun to play in Domination whereas the other two is a nightmare if you're playing that game mode.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    And how many WW2 games were there? Like 5?
    There have been four, and those were Call of Duty 1, 2, 3, and World at War, all games that came out a while ago. WWII has been done before, no shit, but it hasn't been done in a while, which is why I thought that a throwback to it would be cool.

Yeah. I'd rather have something modern. Maybe not futuristic, but modern for sure.
    Modern Warfare 1, 2, 3, and Black Ops II have all been modern warfare (yes, I know BO2 is set in the future, but most of their weapons are modern). Ironic that you would not want a WWII game because there have been so many of them when there have been just as many modern warfare style games.

Or go back to like old warfare with rifles that take an hour to reload. That would make for a great game.
    I can't tell if you're joking or not. Imagine the multiplayer aspect, and how terrible it would be.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

There have been four, and those were Call of Duty 1, 2, 3, and World at War, all games that came out a while ago. WWII has been done before, no shit, but it hasn't been done in a while, which is why I thought that a throwback to it would be cool.

Modern Warfare 1, 2, 3, and Black Ops II have all been modern warfare (yes, I know BO2 is set in the future, but most of their weapons are modern). Ironic that you would not want a WWII game because there have been so many of them when there have been just as many modern warfare style games.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. Imagine the multiplayer aspect, and how terrible it would be.
    Lol multiplayer would mainly consist if meelee weapons since the rifle would suck.

Just FYI magma is campy. Also there's a bunch of glitch spots where you can hide in the lava. And there's the weird spots that you can camp and no one can reach you at. Not to mention the terrible spawns on that map.....oh and there's the lava that flows at you

The next CoD will be revealed next week

EDIT: 1,000 posts! Yay!

It could be early the 1st or late on the 30th. I'm hoping for the 30th but this is sweet! Oh wait nevermind, it's an IW game. Apparently ATVI said that the next cod would be next gen only but the tesco poster says PS3 and XBOX. What do you think? If it is X-platform will you get the old console version, new version, or both?

Page 364 of 427 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414 ... LastLast