Page 365 of 427 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,125 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Making any game future console only is suicide, and F'ing retarded.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    It could be early the 1st or late on the 30th. I'm hoping for the 30th but this is sweet! Oh wait nevermind, it's an IW game. Apparently ATVI said that the next cod would be next gen only but the tesco poster says PS3 and XBOX. What do you think? If it is X-platform will you get the old console version, new version, or both?
    Depends If I get a next gen console. But I think it may be the last current gen game.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Depends If I get a next gen console. But I think it may be the last current gen game.
    Sure? i'm pretty sure some activision guy said it would be next gen only at GDC when they showed off the new ATVI engine....but i might be wrong. It would be a bad idea but then again activision predicted low sales due to next gen (but it would be low anyway because IW)

If it is X-platform will you get the old console version, new version, or both?
    None of the above, I'm not getting it at all =D

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

So new playlist/gamemode to be available sometime soon within the next update on black ops 2. Can't wait to see what it is. I would like to see war but we know that isn't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    So new playlist/gamemode to be available sometime soon within the next update on black ops 2. Can't wait to see what it is. I would like to see war but we know that isn't gonna happen.
    vahn already said no war. Maps are too small for war. All except maybe turbine.

Thank god, call of Duty ghosts is finally on a new engine. New story, characters and setting.

Video explaining:http://youtu.be/XPD78apLuuM
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 28th April 2013 at 8:11 PM.

Thank god, call of Duty ghosts is finally on a new engine. New story, characters and setting.

Video explaining:http://youtu.be/XPD78apLuuM
    oh because tmartn actually gives news. he gets all his info from charlieintel.com lol you summarized that video he put up better than he did in two sentences. long story short: don't waste your time with tmart.

Wow, I forgot that it's almost that time of the year again, when a new CoD is announced. I don't plan on getting a PS4/720 right now, but that could change in a couple of years. COD: ghosts will definitely come out on PS3, 360, Wii U, and PC and mostly PS4/720 as well. I haven't really been playing COD that much, just not been too interested, so BO2 is probably my last one. Would be pretty interesting to see how things with COD Ghosts turns out, if it's on next gen and current gen consoles.

Also, I'm guessing that a lot of people like BO2 compared to MW3 because by this time last year, everyone hated MW3 and wanted a new COD.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

The new game mode it lame! It's like TDM but the only differences if that every kill gives you 150 points.. They could've added something fun like infected, not this hunter killer drone hell game mode
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    The new game mode it lame! It's like TDM but the only differences if that every kill gives you 150 points.. They could've added something fun like infected, not this hunter killer drone hell game mode
    I like it! You can actually get your streaks in TDM now. Before it was 5 kills for a UAV. It's an improvement but 125 per kill in normal tdm would have been better

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

They should have updated the regular TDM instead of another not so new gamemode which just TDM with a different name and more score. Find it a waste of a gamemode tbh.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    They should have updated the regular TDM instead of another not so new gamemode which just TDM with a different name and more score. Find it a waste of a gamemode tbh.
    people would complain too much of uav spam. can't please everyone...

So according to the horrible trailer for CoD Ghosts, in 20 days Microsoft is revealing its next gen console.

Lol yea Wtf was up with that trailer.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I really wouldn't even call it a trailer, it's just to confirm that it's gonna be called "Ghosts" and to make some hype.

It's called a "teaser" for a reason. :/
    wait till the 21st

There's a promotion that you get this ghost camo when you pre-order the game.

so the reveal trailer comes out with the xbox event. and lol i'm gonna pre-order for the camo and come back in a few days and cancel the preorder. swag

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Lol yea Wtf was up with that trailer.
    Exactly!! I felt like they were copying Ghost Recon too much

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Eagle View Post
    I really wouldn't even call it a trailer, it's just to confirm that it's gonna be called "Ghosts" and to make some hype.
    Yup, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by White_Stoner30 View Post
    It's called a "teaser" for a reason. :/
    wait till the 21st
    On the 21st its more info for the Xbox reveal not CoD Ghosts...

There's a promotion that you get this ghost camo when you pre-order the game.
    This one right?
    so the reveal trailer comes out with the xbox event. and lol i'm gonna pre-order for the camo and come back in a few days and cancel the preorder. swag
    Same here, just to get the poster I suppose. But I will not be getting this crap for sure, Ill be getting BF4, Pokémon X and Y, Batman Origins (maybe) and Assassins Creed 4 (maybe also)
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 2nd May 2013 at 3:48 AM.

Like AJ said we will also see the reveal on the 21st...

i'm more in for preordering and canceling because of the camo. And who knows, we can't base our judgement on the past IW games for a few reasons. Mid-MW2 Activision fired a lot of IW people for some copyright stuff. The guys who made CoD4 had to leave and ended up making respawn entertainment. the company had to hire alot of people that didn't know each other and didn't know how to work together very well. Fast forward to Rob Bowling retiring. Now they lost another important person they had to replace. MW3 was the work of a dysfunctional team. Now that there's been time to figure things out and the devs are more habituated I expect a much better game. Also Tina Palacios is much more responsive to the public and understands what we want moreso than fourzerotwo did. Still don't expect much but I expect more than the pile of **** MW3.

New engine huh? That's completely fresh from them.

Quote Originally Posted by White_Stoner30 View Post
    Like AJ said we will also see the reveal on the 21st...
    Right.... Sure why not.

Im guessing you are going to get it?

i'm more in for preordering and canceling because of the camo. And who knows, we can't base our judgement on the past IW games for a few reasons. Mid-MW2 Activision fired a lot of IW people for some copyright stuff. The guys who made CoD4 had to leave and ended up making respawn entertainment. the company had to hire alot of people that didn't know each other and didn't know how to work together very well. Fast forward to Rob Bowling retiring. Now they lost another important person they had to replace. MW3 was the work of a dysfunctional team. Now that there's been time to figure things out and the devs are more habituated I expect a much better game. Also Tina Palacios is much more responsive to the public and understands what we want moreso than fourzerotwo did. Still don't expect much but I expect more than the pile of **** MW3.
    Still sure it will suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    New engine huh? That's completely fresh from them.
    Well since it's new consoles also a new engine wasn't all that surprising.

Page 365 of 427 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415 ... LastLast