Page 369 of 427 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Eagle View Post
    Which one is the ronin one? I personally think AGR is the hardest. It takes 3 missiles to kill, and by the time I'm there, someone already threw a C4 at it.
    Ronin is 10 player-controlled score-streaks destroyed. The problem with Ronin is that they're very rare. Either they're an AGR (while it's being controlled by a person, and it takes 3 rockets to destroy as you said), a Dragonfire (who uses those?), a Lodestar, or a VTOL. Very difficult. I agree though, AGR is still tough. They're also rare and tough to kill.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    So my Master Prestige account got banned. I totally forgot they said they were going to ban them.
    Wait...what? I never heard anything about banning accounts. Can someone please enlighten me?

Credit to FrozenConstellation

So my Master Prestige account got banned. I totally forgot they said they were going to ban them.
    Wonder if they banned my master prestige acct?

Edit: nope still not banned which means I can still play on it. But I really only use it once in a blue moon tbh.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 10th May 2013 at 1:57 AM.

I got banned for like 2 weeks. They'll get you eventually Rangerdude, maybe if you're lucky, you'll get banned when ghosts come out
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I got banned for like 2 weeks. They'll get you eventually Rangerdude, maybe if you're lucky, you'll get banned when ghosts come out
    It would tickle me to death if they even get to my acct. Still trying decide whether I want ghosts or not mw3 was not that enjoyable for me or I think anyone else. I'm going sit back and wait on gameplay to come out to see if it's worth the hype.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 10th May 2013 at 3:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Still trying decide whether I want ghosts or not mw3 was not that enjoyable for me or I think anyone else. I'm going sit back and wait on gameplay to come out to see if it's worth the hype.
    I agree (though I'm probably not going to get it at all). I'm not hyped by this at all, except for the fact that it's new (which will wear off fast). No Zombies is not a good selling point for me.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

The AGR was really easy with the FHJ. Took out 2 in one game but neither was player controlled. And the funny part is it was my first or second game after I got the normal challenges done. I've had all but Ronin done for a while now....I am seriously considering boosting for these ****ing player controlled streaks. It's waaaay too hard. I even told the other team to run them and went FHJ only to feed them kills. Some of the idiots hardly got UAVs in Arms Race....

If you weren't expecting great things, why'd you pre-order and pay extra, rather than find something else, like Fallout New Vegas, to play?

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I agree (though I'm probably not going to get it at all). I'm not hyped by this at all, except for the fact that it's new (which will wear off fast). No Zombies is not a good selling point for me.
    Well it is an IW game... They did have survival mode as an alternative but zombies is still better.

I didn't like survival mode. It was boring and even more boring with 2 people. It starts getting hard around wave 25 and before that it's easy. You'll only die by the helicopters or if you try knifing someone but miss, then they get you.

IMO survival mode is fun. I enjoyed having to face many kinds of enemies, especially blowing up that stupid helicopter. Unlike in zombies, you can almost never run out of ammo when you're using the enemy's weapons.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I like Zombies more than survival mode. In Survival mode, i died alot of 2 Jugs and a Chopper at the same time even with max armor, Zombies have Power-ups and Mystery Box which makes it better.

Campaign and infected were good in MW3. That's about it. Been playing a bit of Cod4 lately. if anyone else has it, I'm bored of playing it solo lol.

It's double xp weekend and I can't even play oh well .

Well...I've been trying to get Cherry Blossom and Art of War for the MK 48 at the same time...and I've had some of my best games with the MK ever, and I have a FHJ as a secondary. It's the first time I've ever gotten my Stealth Chopper (gotten AGR a few times though). Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Well...I've been trying to get Cherry Blossom and Art of War for the MK 48 at the same time...and I've had some of my best games with the MK ever, and I have a FHJ as a secondary. It's the first time I've ever gotten my Stealth Chopper (gotten AGR a few times though). Has this ever happened to anyone else?
    Trying to complete those two at the same time feels like you're underachieved. No perks, no attachments, just your naked gun with a secondary and equipments.

TBH i find those two camos to be the easiest to get. And besides the peacekeeper, the MK 48 was the easiest for me to get gold. I don't know what it is but I got most of my bloodthirsties in my first game using it after headshots. I just got on nuketown with Vzoom and went prone to get longshots and bloodthirsties. Also the SMR is ****ing crap. It seriously sucks when it comes to the skulls camo. That gun is just bad...

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    TBH i find those two camos to be the easiest to get. And besides the peacekeeper, the MK 48 was the easiest for me to get gold. I don't know what it is but I got most of my bloodthirsties in my first game using it after headshots. I just got on nuketown with Vzoom and went prone to get longshots and bloodthirsties. Also the SMR is ****ing crap. It seriously sucks when it comes to the skulls camo. That gun is just bad...
    Not that bad when you have good connection and don't use select fire on it.

Not that bad when you have good connection and don't use select fire on it.
    The headshots were suicide for me and I stopped using it after that. That was like 3rd prestige lol. Now I'm almost on 8th. Maybe when I hit master over the summer I'll use it again. So far I have alot of progress on the ARs but I don't grind one until it's gold. I just use a bunch of guns in general and get different stuff done. I have the MTAR gold and I'm far on the Type 25, FAL, AN-94, and M27. The others I pretty much just have headshots lol. Almost got the QBB gold and then I'm halfway done with SMGs!

It's one of those guns that you have to use three attachments on it to be even decent lol. Fast mag , suppressor, and select fire/stock. I think SMR is the worst AR of black ops 2 absolutely terrible compared to the an-94 and type 25. Not to mention the fact that SMR got patched based on the FALs overpoweredness.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 11th May 2013 at 2:25 PM.

It would tickle me to death if they even get to my acct. Still trying decide whether I want ghosts or not mw3 was not that enjoyable for me or I think anyone else. I'm going sit back and wait on gameplay to come out to see if it's worth the hype.
    The only thing that makes Ghosts at all interesting is the supposed 'new engine'

Unless this new engine brings me Black Ops with no Ghost and Second Chance I refuse to buy it.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Also the SMR is ****ing crap. It seriously sucks when it comes to the skulls camo. That gun is just bad...
    It's one of those guns that you have to use three attachments on it to be even decent lol. Fast mag , suppressor, and select fire/stock. I think SMR is the worst AR
    Are you serious?!? That's probably one of the easiest weapons I've ever used in any Call of Duty game. The first time I used it I got somewhere around 40 kills and 10 deaths, and I average around a 3 K/D with the SMR. I don't even use it anymore because it is so overpowered.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    Are you serious?!? That's probably one of the easiest weapons I've ever used in any Call of Duty game. The first time I used it I got somewhere around 40 kills and 10 deaths, and I average around a 3 K/D with the SMR. I don't even use it anymore because it is so overpowered.
    Overpowered my tush. The gun is total ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    The only thing that makes Ghosts at all interesting is the supposed 'new engine'

Unless this new engine brings me Black Ops with no Ghost and Second Chance I refuse to buy it.
    Play Express.

idk if I want to preorder Ghost yet. Waiting til the trailer in 10 more days
    Black Ops II had a nice run, just don't really like the spawns and how I ALWAYS get into the middle of a game where my team is down like 200-50 in Hardpoint.
    I really liked League Play though. If Ghost has something like that, I might be playing that more then Pubs.

Page 369 of 427 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419 ... LastLast