Page 370 of 427 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,250 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Is it just me or are the spawns on nuketown in Hardpoint and Headquarters ****ing crazy since the new patch? I literally spawned inside of someone......it's like MW3 all over again lmao

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Is it just me or are the spawns on nuketown in Hardpoint and Headquarters ****ing crazy since the new patch? I literally spawned inside of someone......it's like MW3 all over again lmao
    It's all apart of the cycle...

Lol it helped me complete ruthless killer challenge. :P

Play Express.
    The population is less than a thousand people at any given time, you're really better off playing another game rather than wait three hours in matchmaking.

Quote Originally Posted by theebay707 View Post
    I really liked League Play though. If Ghost has something like that, I might be playing that more then Pubs.
    It really bothers me knowing if Treyarch wasn't wasting so much time and resources trying to appeal to the 5% of their fans that play competitive COD, Black Ops 2 would be a much better game.

So I hate League Play.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

I have a question. My friends and I were going to make a new Clan on COD Elite, but whenever I go to the Clan HQ it redirects me to the old clan I was in and I can't seem to create a clan. Help?

Also, I got Uprising yesterday. I haven't played COD in like a month but I did pretty good on the multiplayer. Almost Prestige 2. I like Mob of the Dead, but I'm still leaning about it.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I have a question. My friends and I were going to make a new Clan on COD Elite, but whenever I go to the Clan HQ it redirects me to the old clan I was in and I can't seem to create a clan. Help?

Also, I got Uprising yesterday. I haven't played COD in like a month but I did pretty good on the multiplayer. Almost Prestige 2. I like Mob of the Dead, but I'm still leaning about it.
    There should be a leave button by the clan name( to the right and down a tad bit on the main clan page ) click on it and you've left your old clan and you can start your new clan.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 12th May 2013 at 4:50 PM.

I have prestiged again in MW3. I love seeing big chunks of XP on my screen, I don't why they only show score in BO2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    I have prestiged again in MW3. I love seeing big chunks of XP on my screen, I don't why they only show score in BO2.
    so you don't get confused with score and xp. If they showed XP, people would get confused and think that the numbers mean score. Even if they did something like change the colors or whatever, people wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

so you don't get confused with score and xp. If they showed XP, people would get confused and think that the numbers mean score. Even if they did something like change the colors or whatever, people wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
    That's because nowadays people lack a good common sense. Anyways since the subject of mw3 came up. Do you like not having pro perks and instead of pick 1 of everything, the pick 10 system? Does it seem harder to get Killstreaks or scorestreaks?

I like the pick 10 system partly because I can make my classes better suited to me (I almost never use lethal grenades, so I usually just put in a perk greed or an extra attachment), and the fact that they have to make every weapon worth using so that it'll be worth the point. The Five-Seven is my absolute favorite weapon to use, and I love going into random FFA quickscoping lobbies and making people rage with it.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    That's because nowadays people lack a good common sense. Anyways since the subject of mw3 came up. Do you like not having pro perks and instead of pick 1 of everything, the pick 10 system? Does it seem harder to get Killstreaks or scorestreaks?
    Pro perks were dumb in my opinion. And first of all there are so many kids playing this game, that they probably don't even know what a UAV is. All pro perks have done is make it more difficult to unlock certain abilities. And then when you prestige, you lose these extra abilities. It also makes it unbalanced if a team of pro perk tryhards play against non pro perk players. Call me an idiot but I liked it the old fashioned way. Give us stopping power and juggernaut in the same tier with the stealth perks. That way using ghost and stuff would make you disadvantagous to those with other perks. Pick 10 is good, but it's downside is that a person can have teammates run the gun they want with 3 attachments, while the other player gets 6 perks and picks up the gun from his team to be a "pick 17" player. Things like that plus the glitches and stuff...

I just accessed the Elite app from my Xbox and made a clan. I'm pretty sure everyone here is on PS3, but it's "Welcome to The CREW". My friends and I will probably start doing clan ops, or whatever they're called, during the summer. Not that far away, actually. O_O
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    MW3 was stated several times to be the final Modern Warfare game.
    looks like someone was right two years early. (don't ask how I found this post)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I just accessed the Elite app from my Xbox and made a clan. I'm pretty sure everyone here is on PS3, but it's "Welcome to The CREW". My friends and I will probably start doing clan ops, or whatever they're called, during the summer. Not that far away, actually. O_O
    I've been looking for a clan, if only to give me more incentive to play, since I've started to get bored with BO2. Is there any joining requirement?

I entered 6th prestige and I unlocked refund tokens slot(because I already 5 extra CaC slots). Aaaaand nothing happened. I didn't read it correctly so I don't know what it has done.

Got SMAW and peacekeep marksman and mastery titles. All I need to do is level up the FHJ. Gotta destroy air support...again.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I entered 6th prestige and I unlocked refund tokens slot(because I already 5 extra CaC slots). Aaaaand nothing happened. I didn't read it correctly so I don't know what it has done.

Got SMAW and peacekeep marksman and mastery titles. All I need to do is level up the FHJ. Gotta destroy air support...again.
    lol yes something happened. Every token used that prestige is added to the ones you didn't use yet and pretty much you can unlock different stuff than last time. So if you wanted to unlock stuff but ran out because you used them to unlock all of the smgs and ARs you can refund them and use them on whatever you want.

lol yes something happened. Every token used that prestige is added to the ones you didn't use yet and pretty much you can unlock different stuff than last time. So if you wanted to unlock stuff but ran out because you used them to unlock all of the smgs and ARs you can refund them and use them on whatever you want.
    Ah that explains much better thanks.

I sorta regret perm. unlocking the trophy system. Mainly because I wanted to complete the challenge, but I completed it so fast. :/
    Still a good equipment though.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Ah that explains much better thanks.

I sorta regret perm. unlocking the trophy system. Mainly because I wanted to complete the challenge, but I completed it so fast. :/
    Still a good equipment though.
    lol i hit random buttons until my friend in the party said use the unlock token and I unlocked claymore with my perma unlock with my eyes closed. It was a stupid but somewhat funny unlock

decided today to reset all my stats for now the 4th time. made it to 6th prestige this time before reseting

the decision came after i got frustrated over dieing 10 times in under 2 minutes in FFA. I blame the spawn system for that mess.

3 Camos left for Gold RPG and Diamond Launchers.

(Double kills, 2 left. 1 triple kill left and destroying 1 aircraft.)

Been getting lucky with the Ronin camo on the FHA, just need 1 more and everything is dine , I have had close encounters with the final one but I always run out of time
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Been getting lucky with the Ronin camo on the FHA, just need 1 more and everything is dine , I have had close encounters with the final one but I always run out of time
    still need five. When i get to the smaw I seriously want to boost for the ****ing dragonfire challenge

looks like someone was right two years early. (don't ask how I found this post)
    Good grief that was so long ago.

still need five. When i get to the smaw I seriously want to boost for the ****ing dragonfire challenge
    I thought I had that in FFA once. An enemy Dragonfire appeared, and I locked on, shot...and I got a hitmarker. How the hell does that tiny thing survive a direct impact with a rocket, anyway? It also happened onc with the FHJ, but luckily my second rocket killed it.

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    I thought I had that in FFA once. An enemy Dragonfire appeared, and I locked on, shot...and I got a hitmarker. How the hell does that tiny thing survive a direct impact with a rocket, anyway? It also happened onc with the FHJ, but luckily my second rocket killed it.
    lol it happened a few times to me too. If the quadrotor shoots the rocket with its minigun before it hits the thing, it can survive.

Page 370 of 427 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420 ... LastLast