Page 371 of 427 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Overpowered my tush. The gun is total ****.
    Whatever. I always do well with it.

Anyway, I finally got that weak piece of crap known as the Peacekeeper gold a couple days ago. Now I'm just going to try and max out all my diamond weapons, but the snipers are just so stupid in this game. SVU is only good if you're a camper, the DSR zooms in way too slowly, and the XPR and Ballista are hitmarker machines.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    SVU is only good if you're a camper
    The SVU is the best submachinegun in Black Ops 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    http://stickerish.com/wp-content/upl...ereWhiteSS.png

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    Whatever. I always do well with it.

Anyway, I finally got that weak piece of crap known as the Peacekeeper gold a couple days ago. Now I'm just going to try and max out all my diamond weapons, but the snipers are just so stupid in this game. SVU is only good if you're a camper, the DSR zooms in way too slowly, and the XPR and Ballista are hitmarker machines.
    The XPR is not a hitmarker machine, it's a monster if you're not a camo-freak. Just shoot at a guy anywhere and press the trigger twice, and you got a kill. Sure, you'll waste 2 bullets sometimes when you get a one shot kill but honestly it's more than worth it; my K/D with it is 1.37.

Pokemon X Round 2

you got that from thunder lol

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    still need five. When i get to the smaw I seriously want to boost for the ****ing dragonfire challenge
    Im down.

Quote Originally Posted by Totodile is BEAST View Post
    The XPR is not a hitmarker machine, it's a monster if you're not a camo-freak. Just shoot at a guy anywhere and press the trigger twice, and you got a kill. Sure, you'll waste 2 bullets sometimes when you get a one shot kill but honestly it's more than worth it; my K/D with it is 1.37.
    LOL, f'uck KD, dont worry about that.
    Agreed, people go trigger happy with it.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Loses everytime to the PDW or MSMC. No way you can zoom in and then get two to three bullets off before the enemy just sprays you down.

Quote Originally Posted by Totodile is BEAST View Post
    The XPR is not a hitmarker machine
    What? How do you even argue that? Compared to the DSR and basically every sniper in MW3 and MW2, it is.

it's a monster if you're not a camo-freak. Just shoot at a guy anywhere and press the trigger twice, and you got a kill. Sure, you'll waste 2 bullets sometimes when you get a one shot kill but honestly it's more than worth it; my K/D with it is 1.37.
    This used to be true until they patched it and added more recoil. The only time I haven't missed the second shot due to recoil is if I shoot the guy dead center.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Im down.

LOL, f'uck KD, dont worry about that.

Agreed, people go trigger happy with it.
    lol won't be on today. I'm usually against boosting, but I have done it a few times. (ie flak jacket and scout pro in BO1) I only do it when I'm frustrated out of my mind and feel like never using the weapon or perk again. I'm at that point with the FHJ. Never reached it with the executioner or anything else, but it took until May for me to find something really worth boosting for. The other thing is if I do boost, I like to do it in a party of 6 with second controllers. It's safer than just 2 people tac inserting in that no one else is in the game and that you aren't ****ing up anyone else's game by boosting and getting the W in something like TDM. Just my 2 cents

And KD is ********

Also SVU+ACOG+Hardcore Domination=Easy Gold.

Yup best SMG especially with the acog, suppressor and fast mag attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Yup best SMG especially with the acog, suppressor and fast mag attachments.
    extended is better than spamming because larger mag+more overall ammo

Me and my IRL friend are gonna play a massive session Thursday to learn Mob of the Dead. Should be fun.

you got that from thunder lol
    BAM B*TCH LEGEND OF THUNDER

Me and my IRL friend are gonna play a massive session Thursday to learn Mob of the Dead. Should be fun.

BAM B*TCH LEGEND OF THUNDER
    Mob is big. Just remember to put the gondola back at the cell block. And GET THE REDEEMER. You need it for most everything. Plus it's really good. Also try not to let brutus lock things. My first game on the map he locked the box, the plane and 2 perks. If he hadn't I would have been on the bridge alot faster. Also don't waste afterlives. Try and do multiple things in them instead of just opening one door.

This whole reset all my stats thing has gone pretty well so far.

I went 30 - 0 today in FFA. Closest i got to a prefect game before was going 24-2 in Team Deathmatch in MW2.

Cant tell you how fast my heart was racing when i realized i was at 24-0. almost got killed once, but since knifing is so awful i Got lucky and the dude dashed past me.

First time ive managed to get the "unstoppable" challenge too, so i'll finally be able to get all the FFA challenges.

Was a very good day in the world of Call of Duty.

Mob is big. Just remember to put the gondola back at the cell block. And GET THE REDEEMER. You need it for most everything. Plus it's really good. Also try not to let brutus lock things. My first game on the map he locked the box, the plane and 2 perks. If he hadn't I would have been on the bridge alot faster. Also don't waste afterlives. Try and do multiple things in them instead of just opening one door.
    Lol if someone hasn't played MotD how the hell are they suppose to know what "gandola", "cell block", "REDEEMER", and "brutus" mean? I know what they are, but that isn't much help if someone hasn't really looked at zombies into such detail like us. :P
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Lol if someone hasn't played MotD how the hell are they suppose to know what "gandola", "cell block", "REDEEMER", and "brutus" mean? I know what they are, but that isn't much help if someone hasn't really looked at zombies into such detail like us. :P
    Well since i've played it quite a few times I was just telling him. Really though, the first few times you play just get to know the map. Just keep a couple crawlers and explore the place.

ALL LAUNCHERS DIAMINDˇ!!! Finally!!! Thank you random enemy who busted out a Dragonfire on Hydro Demolition!!

ALL LAUNCHERS DIAMINDˇ!!! Finally!!! Thank you random enemy who busted out a Dragonfire on Hydro Demolition!!
    Congrats man!

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Congrats man!
    Ha thanks bud, I got lucky with the challenges, now to proceed with Shotguns and ARś

Congrats with them.

But i am VERY CLOSE to Diamond launchers. Skull camo for rpg is left. 1 Triple kill with this weapon and i'm done!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Congrats with them.

But i am VERY CLOSE to Diamond launchers. Skull camo for rpg is left. 1 Triple kill with this weapon and i'm done!
    I got super lucky with that one on Grind, I think Domination. I shot randomly and got a double kill, but the Flak Jacket image appeared as well so I was like, must be one more person there so I reloaded and killed him. Super lucky indeed. Not much strategy on this one, maybe Ground War and hope three guys get close together? You can get it with two shots but they have to be right after each other.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I played MW2 FFA for the lolz the other day, and I got a Pave Low first game. That was my first time playing serious on MW2 in at least a year. Honestly as annoying as snipers can be, bad ones make my day.

Congrats, my nigga! And I bet the random doesn't feel the same way about you for featuring his Dragonfire. :P
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Congrats with them.

Thanks! I suggest playing Demolition since I got my triple in Hijacked, just wait for them to pile up to diffuse the bomb
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Congrats, my nigga! And I bet the random doesn't feel the same way about you for featuring his Dragonfire. :P
    Haha thanks bro, yeah I dont think they were to happy, it was the last round in Hydro Demolition and they had about 10 seconds to diffuse before we won when he took out his Dragonfire, killed a teammate but then I took it out, bomb goes off then a random enemy calls in a Lodestar, lol.

I played MW2 FFA for the lolz the other day, and I got a Pave Low first game. That was my first time playing serious on MW2 in at least a year. Honestly as annoying as snipers can be, bad ones make my day.
    dude mw2 is the shit nowadays

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Guys...

I GOT DIAMOND LAUNCHERS!!!

Page 371 of 427 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421 ... LastLast