Page 372 of 427 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    dude mw2 is the shit nowadays
    Except for when the snipers are actually good

Then it is the sh*t without 'the'

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Guys...

I GOT DIAMOND LAUNCHERS!!!
    Awesome!! How did you get the triple kill?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Except for when the snipers are actually good

Then it is the sh*t without 'the'
    yeah or when the campers are good then it's no fun

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

well my mic decided to break today. Haven't played in a few days and now I can't talk to anyone. I can hear but no one can hear me **** these turtle beaches, this is the second time they stopped working. (first i couldn't hear now i can't speak in it.

Guys...

I GOT DIAMOND LAUNCHERS!!!
    Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    well my mic decided to break today. Haven't played in a few days and now I can't talk to anyone. I can hear but no one can hear me **** these turtle beaches, this is the second time they stopped working. (first i couldn't hear now i can't speak in it.
    That sucks, are you going to get another one soon?
    'Murica

Tried MoTD, got to 13 first try, but its so big and confuding!

My only nitpick with the map so far is that, with all the things you need to do, it is kind of stressful.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    My Turtle Beaches are messed up as well. I can talk through them and I can hear people, but I can't hear the actual sounds of the game through the headset.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Awesome!! How did you get the triple kill?
    Same like you. Playing Demolition on Hijacked. 2 Kills *reloads* and then one shortly after which counts as a triple. Inside the room where Bombsite B is.

My only nitpick with the map so far is that, with all the things you need to do, it is kind of stressful.

Yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    My Turtle Beaches are messed up as well. I can talk through them and I can hear people, but I can't hear the actual sounds of the game through the headset.
    Are you sure they are still connected properly? When I got mine I plugged them in to the regular A/V connections, and I could hear and they could hear me but not the game, then I connected them to the Blue and Green Audio In (Some TV;s have it as Red and White Isolated as well for Audio In) and I could hear everything after that, people, game sounds, and so on.

Same like you. Playing Demolition on Hijacked. 2 Kills *reloads* and then one shortly after which counts as a triple. Inside the room where Bombsite B is.
    Nice

Are you sure they are still connected properly? When I got mine I plugged them in to the regular A/V connections, and I could hear and they could hear me but not the game, then I connected them to the Blue and Green Audio In (Some TV;s have it as Red and White Isolated as well for Audio In) and I could hear everything after that, people, game sounds, and so on.
    Yeah, I should probably check that.

Also, what do you guys think is the best shotgun in the game? I'm trying to decide whether I should use the KSG or the R870 MCS.

Yeah, I should probably check that.

Also, what do you guys think is the best shotgun in the game? I'm trying to decide whether I should use the KSG or the R870 MCS.
    The Remington gets my vote.

The Remington is better but still I like to screw around with the KSG still.

Haha I glad I don't have turtle beach problems I got the Sony pulse elite headset and its worth every penny. Best part is it's wireless.

Finally got all launchers to Diamond!!

...on my friend's Xbox. Honestly, I don't have BO2 yet, so you guys tell me... is BO2 better than CoD 4/WaW/MW2/BO1?

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

The Remington gets my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    The Remington is better but still I like to screw around with the KSG still.
    All right, thanks. I will probably be using all of them since I've decided to try and get diamond shotguns, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    is BO2 better than CoD 4/WaW/MW2/BO1?
    It's not better than CoD 4 and I think it is just as good as MW2 was, but in my opinion it's better than all the other previous Call of Duty games other than those two.

The 870 is the easiest shotgun to use by far, but if you use it you are a dick (says the guy with 1000+ kills with it). The KSG, if used correctly and accurately, is better.

...on my friend's Xbox. Honestly, I don't have BO2 yet, so you guys tell me... is BO2 better than CoD 4/WaW/MW2/BO1?
    I think it is the worst one yet, but I always hate the new COD.

Honestly, I don't have BO2 yet, so you guys tell me... is BO2 better than CoD 4/WaW/MW2/BO1?
    It's the best since CoD4 and it has alot of neat features such as pick 10 and the Peacekeeper DLC weapon, though the lag seems to kick in frequently and there are easily exploitable glitches. The zombies is pretty fun too, from someone who never took much time to play it, zombies is very fun, with Town and Nuketown being the 2 ones I prefer (haven't given MotD a try). MW3 was good, Black Ops was garbage, MW2 was pretty kickass,I don't play WaW, and CoD4 is great. Black ops2 fits somewhere either in the MW2 area or between MW2 and CoD4, but nearer MW2.

Oh and Ignika...it is the easiest to use and the KSG takes alot more skill, but I admit using the 870 is alot of fun and it is the best gun in category apart from a KSG in the right hands.

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Black ops 2 is close to mw2. WaW and cod4 still reign supreme as best cods.

I feel so out of place, hating BO2 and loving BO1.

I also hate calling either of them 'BO' but for some reason it has become a habit.

I feel so out of place, hating BO2 and loving BO1.

I also hate calling either of them 'BO' but for some reason it has become a habit.
    Body odour is not a good thing.

I like BO1 and BO2.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

i don't hate bo2. haven't played in like 2-3 mths now but my biggest gripe is how my character's agility isn't accurately represented. i mean like when i press l3 to sprint there's about a .5second delay between when i press the button and when my guy actually starts to sprint. it's lost me so many gunfights because, if controller-to-game time was immediate, i would've shot the guy five times in the chest but instead i'm left watching the killcam of my death on my screen.
    Last edited by Cometk; 18th May 2013 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    i don't hate bo2. haven't played in like 2-3 mths now but my biggest gripe is how my character's agility isn't accurately represented. i mean like when i press l3 to sprint there's about a .5second delay between when i press the button and when my guy actually starts to sprint. it's lost me so many gunfights because, if controller-to-game time was immediate, i would've shot the guy five times in the chest but instead i'm left watching the killcam of my death on my screen.
    shut up cometk
    you suck at BO2 anyway
    Start playing again please . Cause I want someone to play Pubs or League with

Also, yeah i hate the little delay with the sprint. It happens to me a lot when I drop down from a building or just jump into a crouch position

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    That sucks, are you going to get another one soon?
    i already used the warranty idk if i can get a third headset in under a year. Got the first one in july second in january.
    I can hear everything just can't talk

So how is everyone's opinion on the maps? Studio and Magma are fine, Encore is meh, and Vertigo is horrible.
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    So how is everyone's opinion on the maps? Studio and Magma are fine, Encore is meh, and Vertigo is horrible.
    I think that Studio is great (just like the original firing range), Vertigo plays pretty well, Encore is decent, and Magma is terrible. For Magma, i just can't find a good feel for it. I feel the whole flow of it is just inconsistent. I also don't like the whole environmental part, burning in lava and all.

Page 372 of 427 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422 ... LastLast