Page 373 of 427 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    So how is everyone's opinion on the maps? Studio and Magma are fine, Encore is meh, and Vertigo is horrible.
    Mob of the Dead is becoming enjoyable
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

So how is everyone's opinion on the maps? Studio and Magma are fine, Encore is meh, and Vertigo is horrible.
    I like all of the maps. Especially Studio. But magma is my least fav.

Haven't tried mob of the dead yet...

I'm also enjoying my SWAT-556 with Select fire full auto. And B32R Supressor Tac Knife ofc. Thanks to double weapon xp.
    Last edited by Jerre; 20th May 2013 at 9:32 AM.

It was double weapon xp? lol missed it was in LA. Well my mic is broke so the only way i can play mob well is via facetime......i did play a quick game and got to like round 8 from not paying attention and getting stuck at the docks by the plane part room.

I'd take any one of them over any of the Vanilla maps.

In Studio's case, I'm quite impressed with how Firing Range transitioned from BO1-BO2; but it is still a mess of 870s, Target Finders and snipers. Played much better on BO1.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

I don't seem to like any of the new maps. It's the only map pack in which that has happened. I haven't played the zombie map yet, I have been sooo busy with lame finals and end of the year projects.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I don't like Vertigo at all, studio is just bearable, encore is meh, and magma is sorta neutral. I don't do Zombies, so I can't say anything about MotD.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

xbox one looks much better than PS4. Not gonna lie.....and that's with a bias towards Sony
    cod ghosts looks like ****

I swear if that dog dies... Ima cry like a little girl.

Also saw what looked kinda like ghost's mask.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 22nd May 2013 at 12:43 AM.

Saw the trailer, and I honestly just couldn't care less. Seemed like they are trying to sell a movie, not a video game.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost.

The guy is wearing a similar mask, but it isn't him. IW already publicly said that. It isn't about him. He just wore a similar baclava. Nothing specifying to him. You can keep telling yourself that the game is about him at all, but it isn't.

You can hop over obstacles without losing momentum!

You can turn your run into a slide that looks really cool!

When you swim through water, the fish move out of the way!

This is truly the next generation. Will they also have real time weapon switching?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost. it's not ghost.

The guy is wearing a similar mask, but it isn't him. IW already publicly said that. It isn't about him. He just wore a similar baclava. Nothing specifying to him. You can keep telling yourself that the game is about him at all, but it isn't.
    I never really got through mw2 so I don't really care about ghost. Anyways they pretty much made changes IW should've doneback with mw3.

Seems like the dog is instant-favorite now.

Hope to see more in E3.

The dog is the best decision they have ever made.
    Xbox one is a cable box. Screw it i'm building me a gaming PC.

I might as well get ghosts if I'm getting xbox one.

While I'm not TOO (I own the black ops games; zombies is my stuff) big a fan of COD, I always liked dogs. That trailer was a surprisingly big pull for me...

I just hope for more to pull me in.

Maybe driftor speaking about it will make me like the xbox one more... /respects him.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

The preview wasn't that great, I'm more interested to see how multiplayer plays out and I have a feeling that it'll be that great. Also have to wonder whether it'll be worth getting it on the current generations or the next generation seeing as the Xbox One is pretty poor so far.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I really like the direction Call of Duty is going in! Only been getting better since Call of Duty 4!

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    I might as well get ghosts if I'm getting xbox one.

While I'm not TOO (I own the black ops games; zombies is my stuff) big a fan of COD, I always liked dogs. That trailer was a surprisingly big pull for me...

I just hope for more to pull me in.

Maybe driftor speaking about it will make me like the xbox one more... /respects him.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    The preview wasn't that great, I'm more interested to see how multiplayer plays out and I have a feeling that it'll be that great. Also have to wonder whether it'll be worth getting it on the current generations or the next generation seeing as the Xbox One is pretty poor so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I really like the direction Call of Duty is going in! Only been getting better since Call of Duty 4!
    LOL Wut
    Ghostsbleh
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    I'm more interested to see how multiplayer plays out and I have a feeling that it'll be that great.
    That gets said every year, and every year it is not the case. Save yourself a stressful experience and don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I hope you people have sarcasm detectors...........

taking a break from CoD. Not gonna be on PSN for a lil while either. Btw to xbox players: tell us how the Dragon and Comic Book camos look (they will win)

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    LOL Wut
    Ghostsbleh
    I want something besides the no release date/unannounced but known to come halo 5-6 to play on this console. :X

I've come to accept that metagames/multiplayers are ALWAYS broken. lololololol. Elsword, Pokemon, Halo 4, starforce, no matter what I try to play, someone says its horrendous, so I'll just play it and find out myself. I disagree on the brokeness of all the past games so...I'll see.

Besides, I've found someone I resepct in the call of duty fanbase. /Which for some reason, gives me some respect for the series itself.
    Last edited by EmphaticPikachu; 23rd May 2013 at 12:00 AM.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    taking a break from CoD. Not gonna be on PSN for a lil while either. Btw to xbox players: tell us how the Dragon and Comic Book camos look (they will win)
    I'm still getting into MotD, so I'll be playing it some more (but I have exams coming up soon, so hmm)

I really like Cyborg or whatever it's called (way over Dragon and Comic Book).

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I'm going to go ahead and say it but IW totally ****ed up yesterday. They we're suppose to be using a "new engine" when that **** looks nothing as good as like let's say Battlefield. I usually don't ***** about graphics but yesterday they we're trying to show off their new engine, not much the gameplay.

also Microsoft ****ed the Xbox over so hard. Seems like they don't care about gaming anymore.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and say it but IW totally ****ed up yesterday. They we're suppose to be using a "new engine" when that **** looks nothing as good as like let's say Battlefield. I usually don't ***** about graphics but yesterday they we're trying to show off their new engine, not much the gameplay.

also Microsoft ****ed the Xbox over so hard. Seems like they don't care about gaming anymore.
    yeah it seems they're more focused on turning the xbox into a home entertainment center rather than a gaming device. They care more about being able to say "Xbox on" than anything. I mean a ton of people won't even use that feature because someone could yell Xbox off. People tried it yesterday and some were told to stop by workers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    That gets said every year, and every year it is not the case. Save yourself a stressful experience and don't buy it.
    Pretty much this. Follow what this man says and you will be successful.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Page 373 of 427 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423 ... LastLast