Page 377 of 427 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

i like to do the eggs on early rounds. When's the earliest you can go to the bridge anyway?

Probably like round 6-10. I saw a video on YouTube where a guy builds the plane in round 2, but he was playing solo.

We built the plane like in round 14 cuz WS kept hitting the box trying to get the blundergat. He never did.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Probably like round 6-10. I saw a video on YouTube where a guy builds the plane in round 2, but he was playing solo.

We built the plane like in round 14 cuz WS kept hitting the box trying to get the blundergat. He never did.
    lol don't you get a gat from just doing the egg anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    lol don't you get a gat from just doing the egg anyway?
    IZ stole it from me.

Lol I called it in the beginning of the match, therefore I deserves it.

Lol I called it in the beginning of the match, therefore I deserves it.
    I've never gotten the gat, but I almost always get ray gun on that map lol.

Just a general question; anyone got mob of the dead for the PS3? Just bought it today, and am looking for some good matches, and to maybe do the weasel Easter egg.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I've never gotten the gat, but I almost always get ray gun on that map lol.
    Just searched it up and there's a 3.2% chance of getting the blundergat and like a 6% chance of getting the ray gun.

Just searched it up and there's a 3.2% chance of getting the blundergat and like a 6% chance of getting the ray gun.
    Blundergat seems to favor my wife, we got the trophy for converting it with the acid kit, and the Ray Gun favors me.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Just a general question; anyone got mob of the dead for the PS3? Just bought it today, and am looking for some good matches, and to maybe do the weasel Easter egg.
    lol pretty much all of us here have the dlc on ps3
    Well that's because there are four ray guns in the box. Each gun has an equal chance of getting pulled and if it's possible for everyone to get something (like ray gun) then the first one to hit the box has the highest chance of getting it. Once you get it there are 3 left so it's harder for the others to get it. I'm not 100% on this, but I know this is how it worked in BO1.

Sorry AJ, but Id rather believe a YouTuber that all he does is play Black Ops 2.

There's two ray guns in the mystery box not four.... Really played mob of the dead for the first time got round 9 with some friends, it's confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    There's two ray guns in the mystery box not four.... Really played mob of the dead for the first time got round 9 with some friends, it's confusing.
    You.ll get used to it fast

Sorry AJ, but Id rather believe a YouTuber that all he does is play Black Ops 2.
    Which youtuber? And I wasn't sure about it myself, that's how BO1 worked though.
    There are four. Otherwise how could me and 3 friends all have ray guns at the same time on mob of the dead. It was the last game I played on Black Ops 2, heck it was the last thing I did when I turned on my console.

Typicalgamer. He's a nice guy, event sent me a happy birthday when it was my birthday.

And yea there are 4 ray guns. Me, WS, and the 40 year old had one.

Typicalgamer. He's a nice guy, event sent me a happy birthday when it was my birthday.

And yea there are 4 ray guns. Me, WS, and the 40 year old had one.
    I don't doubt the guy's video(just watched it), but there is no margin of error and 250 pulls aren't enough with 15 weapons. Most probability tests for two options have around 1,000+ tests. 250 for 15 possibilities just isn't enough. I don't doubt that the Blundergat has a lower percentage, and that the LSAT has a high one, I just don't think he has enough evidence to claim percentages yet.

There are four? That's not the way it was on the original black ops there was two. Anyways things change so cool I usually the one that ends up with the ray gun so I don't really care.

I don't doubt the guy's video(just watched it), but there is no margin of error and 250 pulls aren't enough with 15 weapons. Most probability tests for two options have around 1,000+ tests. 250 for 15 possibilities just isn't enough. I don't doubt that the Blundergat has a lower percentage, and that the LSAT has a high one, I just don't think he has enough evidence to claim percentages yet.
    That's the best evidence we can get. It might not be 100% but it's mainly to give us an idea of how rare and common some guns are.

That's the best evidence we can get. It might not be 100% but it's mainly to give us an idea of how rare and common some guns are.
    Yeah, and I agree about the LSAT. I almost always get that thing lol. All i'm saying is that the hard % numbers are off. In BO1 I'm pretty sure the boxes were all random.

So the dog is pretty legit. I think I'm just going to buy ghosts for the simple reason that well that's what everyone else will be playing.

Yea I really doubt anyone smart would buy the game just because there's a dog in it, but if you are I would recommend buying GTAV. They have a dog named Chop in it.

But yea Rangerdude is right, everyone will probably be playing this game. I haven't decided if I'll get it but right now I am at a no. Their E3 presentation didn't really interest me.

So the dog is pretty legit. I think I'm just going to buy ghosts for the simple reason that well that's what everyone else will be playing.
    False, I wont.
    Yea I really doubt anyone smart would buy the game just because there's a dog in it, but if you are I would recommend buying GTAV. They have a dog named Chop in it.

But yea Rangerdude is right, everyone will probably be playing this game. I haven't decided if I'll get it but right now I am at a no. Their E3 presentation didn't really interest me.
    Yeah no Ghosts for me, Bf4, and maybe GTAV here I come.

Ha the dog's name is Riley. Inside joke for anyone here who played MW2... also I'm 99.9% sure that the RC-XDog is going to die at some point. I'm pretty sure as this is a CoD game. I may or may not get ghosts, but GTA V and BF4 come first. The gameplay reveal looked really nice, but if you buy it for current gen, know that it will look like MW3 graphics on your screen. I'll probably play it at a friend's place before I consider purchasing it.

I think with the last two CODs being what they were, while COD's fanbase has obviously expanded it also lost a huge chunk of people, myself included. I think you'd have a way better time on GTAV, but to each his own.

Page 377 of 427 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387 ... LastLast