Page 378 of 427 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388 ... LastLast
Results 9,426 to 9,450 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    I think with the last two CODs being what they were, while COD's fanbase has obviously expanded it also lost a huge chunk of people, myself included. I think you'd have a way better time on GTAV, but to each his own.
    You all are telling me to go off and get GTAV and I've never played GTA at all. Lol is it fun?

I'm actually more interested in GTAV and AC4 atm. For Ghosts, i think i will change my mind how Multiplayer turns out.

Well one of the IW higher ups tweeted that the peek around corners thing will be in multiplayer. They're pretty much saying that you can sideways headglitch around any corner now. Not as pumped for MP as I was (not saying much after seeing MW3)

I'd voice my opinions on the Ghosts gameplay revealed, but I'm sure everyone is tired of me hating on COD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    You all are telling me to go off and get GTAV and I've never played GTA at all. Lol is it fun?
    You can't die without playing a GTA game.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 10th June 2013 at 10:58 PM.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Well E3 is going allright, enjoyed everything so far, pumped for "The Crew".
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

You can do whatever the **** you want pretty much. Want to shoot animals? Go ahead. Want to steal a store? Go ahead. Like that car? Take that ****.

I think Activision is probably regretting that contract they have with Microsoft right about now.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    You can do whatever the **** you want pretty much. Want to shoot animals? Go ahead. Want to steal a store? Go ahead. Like that car? Take that ****.

I think Activision is probably regretting that contract they have with Microsoft right about now.
    Pretty much!!

PS4 is $100 cheaper than the Xbox one with unlimited sharing and none of the restrictions of gaming besides needing PS Plus for online. It's meh but not that bad since you need live to play xbox anyway. Getting PS4 for sure, ghosts on the other hand is eh

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    PS4 is $100 cheaper than the Xbox one with unlimited sharing and none of the restrictions of gaming besides needing PS Plus for online. It's meh but not that bad since you need live to play xbox anyway. Getting PS4 for sure, ghosts on the other hand is eh
    I'm fairly certain that the PS4 is over $200 cheaper because the XBone will cost more than $600 USD.

And now that I saw Battlefront and Battlefield 4, I can confidently say I will not be purchasing another COD game. Once BLOPS 2's life cycle is over, I probably won't show up in this thread often.

I'm fairly certain that the PS4 is over $200 cheaper because the XBone will cost more than $600 USD.

And now that I saw Battlefront and Battlefield 4, I can confidently say I will not be purchasing another COD game. Once BLOPS 2's life cycle is over, I probably won't show up in this thread often.
    PS4 is $399. Xbox One is $499. Look it up.

PS4 is $399. Xbox One is $499. Look it up.
    Oh, the article I read listed the European price also as €399, and I thought that would translate to a larger sum of US dollars. That's a bit odd how it is 399 in both currencies.

Dollar and Euro are almost exactly the same face value at the moment and as we all know, marketers like their 9's
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Dollar and Euro are almost exactly the same face value at the moment and as we all know, marketers like their 9's
    Mfw I know nothing about anything that isn't in Canada.

It's very overrated. I'm not saying it's not fun, but it is not as good as everyone says it is.

Well one of the IW higher ups tweeted that the peek around corners thing will be in multiplayer. They're pretty much saying that you can sideways headglitch around any corner now. Not as pumped for MP as I was (not saying much after seeing MW3)
    That's going to suck. Hopefully they realize how much it will be abused and fix it.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    That's going to suck. Hopefully they realize how much it will be abused and fix it.
    It has worked out on PC fine.

It's very overrated. I'm not saying it's not fun, but it is not as good as everyone says it is.

No trust me when I say it's good I'm not shitting you. But of course that's my opinion and the majority opinion is that good.

Also, what are you guys hoping is in the next DLC? I just want a zombie map as fun as MotD.

Another classic map like crisis or summit.

Voting has now started for the PS3 and PC for voting personalization packs. Let's all vote for Cyborg and Dragon!(even if you don't plan on buying it at least try to vote)

cyborg will be in the top 2 no matter what so vote dragon. I'm using my alternate accounts to vote for dragon since it's too close to comic. Comic is just Graffitiv2...

It has worked out on PC fine.
    I played on PC before, but I can't remember if it was annoying or not. I guess it wasn't that bad if I didn't even notice it.

No trust me when I say it's good I'm not shitting you. But of course that's my opinion and the majority opinion is that good.
    It's good, but not as good as everyone says it is. I've played it before, and it was amazing the first few times, but then I got bored.

Also, what are you guys hoping is in the next DLC? I just want a zombie map as fun as MotD.
    A new weapon would be nice.

I played on PC before, but I can't remember if it was annoying or not. I guess it wasn't that bad if I didn't even notice it.

It's good, but not as good as everyone says it is. I've played it before, and it was amazing the first few times, but then I got bored.

A new weapon would be nice.
    GTA is fun if you change it up everytime. If you just go on multiplayer and just do the same glitches or the same stuff everytime it's boring. And Treyarch already said that the Weapon DLC was a one time thing. They wanted to test how it would work out, so they only put enough memory in the maps for one added weapon. Sorry to burst your bubbles :/

I want them to simplify the map. Go back to the Kino or Der Riese formula. MotD can be fun, but I haven't even played it since opening weekend because it is WAY to complicated and stressful.

I want them to simplify the map. Go back to the Kino or Der Riese formula. MotD can be fun, but I haven't even played it since opening weekend because it is WAY to complicated and stressful.
    Play with me! I can help you out. I know how to do everything and trust me it's only conplicated the first couple of times.

Play with me! I can help you out. I know how to do everything and trust me it's only conplicated the first couple of times.
    True words, I can get everything done by round 6

And Treyarch already said that the Weapon DLC was a one time thing. They wanted to test how it would work out, so they only put enough memory in the maps for one added weapon. Sorry to burst your bubbles :/
    Wow. What a shame; a new weapon could have actually made the $15 dollars worth it.

I know how it all works, but it is still too much in the map imo. When I play it, I want to enjoy myself, not constantly be thinking "Now I have to use this afterlife here to unlock this so I can get that and do this and that"

Page 378 of 427 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388 ... LastLast