Page 379 of 427 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,475 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    I know how it all works, but it is still too much in the map imo. When I play it, I want to enjoy myself, not constantly be thinking "Now I have to use this afterlife here to unlock this so I can get that and do this and that"
    same. I played Kino with a friend yesterday and it was so much fun. I miss the teleporters and not having to open 100 doors and waste my money on ********. I got thundergun raygun and commando all PaPd but I got trapped by dogs with no Zeus Cannon ammo left and died. My friend tried to survive but he died since he only had lamentation ammo left. Round 23... I had monkeys too... but anyway, still more fun than any mob games I've played. Ascension is still my favorite map of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    same. I played Kino with a friend yesterday and it was so much fun. I miss the teleporters and not having to open 100 doors and waste my money on ********. I got thundergun raygun and commando all PaPd but I got trapped by dogs with no Zeus Cannon ammo left and died. My friend tried to survive but he died since he only had lamentation ammo left. Round 23... I had monkeys too... but anyway, still more fun than any mob games I've played. Ascension is still my favorite map of all time.
    If they could add kino that would be AMAZING!! Also ascension ! If they added these zombie maps that'd make me a very satisfied cod customer.

Just looked at the voting results so far cyborg and dragon are winning. Lets keep it that way.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 15th June 2013 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    If they could add kino that would be AMAZING!! Also ascension ! If they added these zombie maps that'd make me a very satisfied cod customer.

Just looked at the voting results so far cyborg and dragon are winning. Lets keep it that way.
    Those would be my first picks, but come on just bring back all the Zombie maps. Except DOA. Never DOA.

I actually like MotD as much as Ascension. I don't think I like it better though. There were so much training spots in ascension, and with the black holes, thundergun, that badass hook, ray gun, and monkeys you were going to have a great time even if you have shitty teammates. If you have shitty teammates in MotD your screwed.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

God please no. I would regret the season pass. If I want old zombies maps I can play them on my BO1 disc. A revamp is not worth $15 on its own.
    Those would be my first picks, but come on just bring back all the Zombie maps. Except DOA. Never DOA.
    DOA was amazing. There were ****ing zombie Rhinos and 360 chickens. Respect the Arcade lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I actually like MotD as much as Ascension. I don't think I like it better though. There were so much training spots in ascension, and with the black holes, thundergun, that badass hook, ray gun, and monkeys you were going to have a great time even if you have shitty teammates. If you have shitty teammates in MotD your screwed.
    See I don't play zombies with randoms so I never have those problems. And the sickle was the **** man. Better than taser knuckles or a utensil they hand out in elementary school lunches....Mob is just meh. I don't want to go out and have to build a plane and go into after lives and stuff. I know how it all works and can do it pretty fast, but I'd rather just open 3 doors and turn a switch and then boom- teleport to the Projection room. Maybe watch a movie while I'm at it. If I feel like getting a perk, they're all pretty close and if I get downed it isn't hard to get them all back. Plus there was a good feel to kino. I can't explain what it was, but I loved it.

They have given us a free mp maps, time that they give out kino as a free zombie map. AJ im gonna agree with there kino did have that 'feel good' feel to the map.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 15th June 2013 at 12:55 PM.

I want them to simplify the map. Go back to the Kino or Der Riese formula. MotD can be fun, but I haven't even played it since opening weekend because it is WAY to complicated and stressful.
    Same here. But i played Grief a couple of times on Cell Block. I stick mostly to the Survival/Grief ones.

I played MotD a few times. It's awesome just like Die Riese especially the afterlife. But sometimes you'll have these moments with players that left mid game or don't revive you, and of course, Split screeners. :/
    Last edited by Jerre; 15th June 2013 at 4:46 PM.

They have given us a free mp maps, time that they give out kino as a free zombie map. AJ im gonna agree with there kino did have that 'feel good' feel to the map.
    Nuketown was different. They added it as a pre-order bonus and then decided to give everyone the map later. It wasn't paid for because it was an incentive to buy the game. They won't do it again. There won't be any more free maps in BO2. Besides, the next 2 map packs are supposed to finish the storyline for the Tranzit zombies crew. Or at least bring some kind of ending to abate us until their next game.

I bet they're going to kill of the new characters in the next map pack, and the last map pack you will play as the original 4.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I bet they're going to kill of the new characters in the next map pack, and the last map pack you will play as the original 4.
    I sure hope so. After a few games on BO1, I really started to miss hearing Nikolai talk about Vodka and Takeo's random quotes about honor. If I hear "Hey stughlinger, it's your lucky day you get to watch me use a knife!" one more time, I'm gonna cut my ears off.

It'll be really interesting to see how CoD fares in the next 18 months or so. I get the feeling they're finally going to have to really change things up with Destiny and Titanfall on the way as well as the continuing evolution of Battlefield, Halo and Killzone - overall exciting time to be an FPS player!

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    It'll be really interesting to see how CoD fares in the next 18 months or so. I get the feeling they're finally going to have to really change things up with Destiny and Titanfall on the way as well as the continuing evolution of Battlefield, Halo and Killzone - overall exciting time to be an FPS player!
    Doubt it, they wont imptove much compared to the new games, thats why I will not be getting Ghosts, they will realize they are losing more members than gaining eventually. It's tye same BS everytime, I stick with Treyarch because of Zombies. But BF4 , and Destiny are my priority. But PS4 until next year.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Call of Duty changing? No way. I was surprised when Black Ops II changed as much as it did, but I doubt Infinty Ward will implement anything special, especially considering what they showed of in the Ghosts trailers. However, Ghosts will probably still beat out all of the other shooters in sales anyway.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Doubt it, they wont imptove much compared to the new games, thats why I will not be getting Ghosts, they will realize they are losing more members than gaining eventually. It's tye same BS everytime, I stick with Treyarch because of Zombies. But BF4 , and Destiny are my priority. But PS4 until next year.
    Yeah as a mainly campaign player I've pretty much had my fill of CoD, especially since the core of IW got booted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    Call of Duty changing? No way. I was surprised when Black Ops II changed as much as it did, but I doubt Infinty Ward will implement anything special, especially considering what they showed of in the Ghosts trailers. However, Ghosts will probably still beat out all of the other shooters in sales anyway.
    It's going to have to, gameplay has hardly changed in almost a decade and now not only does it have the usual challengers in Battlefield, Halo and Killzone to deal with but soon it'll have Destiny and Titanfall as well.

Normally I'd agree, given CoD's marketting train and multi-platform status, but this time around I dunno about that... Destiny could well knock Ghosts down.

Oh yeah forgot to tell you guys that last night we had a player everyone suspected of being a hacker, sure enough he left and we got this message ---> Click Me <---

I sure hope so. After a few games on BO1, I really started to miss hearing Nikolai talk about Vodka and Takeo's random quotes about honor. If I hear "Hey stughlinger, it's your lucky day you get to watch me use a knife!" one more time, I'm gonna cut my ears off.
    I want to play as the Zombies and personally execute the BO2 characters brutally and painfully.

I want to play as the Zombies and personally execute the BO2 characters brutally and painfully.
    Haha yep the original 4 are better by a longshot.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Oh yeah forgot to tell you guys that last night we had a player everyone suspected of being a hacker, sure enough he left and we got this message ---> Click Me <---
    Wow already. -_-. Funny though.

Titanfall is going to hurt the cod franchise, but not in a direct and immediate way. The game is only going to be on the two Xboxes and PC. To go with that limited audience, they picked the perfect release date: 6 months after Ghosts is released. Why is this the optimal release time? Halfway through the game's life cycle is when a majority of players get bored. Many lose interest far before then, but the halfway point is usually it. If this game is good, people will begin to neglect their Activision game discs and decide that a game developed by the old IW now by the name of respawn entertainment will be superior to one by Treyarch or IW. This is the best case scenario from Respawn's standpoint. As I'm going to most likely get a PS4(if I can afford it and an HDTV since composite cables won't be supported anymore) Titanfall won't affect me yet. I'm most excited for GTA V and then BF4. Destiny looks promising and I hope the launch Triple A title racing game that comes with PS plus opening month is good. I mean if it's a triple A title it shouldn't dissapoint as a game we all will have at launch if we buy online.

AJ,

No interest in Killzone: Shadowfall? When I had a PS3, I bought a 360 first and found when I did get a PS3 I only played a handful of titles on it so it mostly sat around and I traded it for more games, I thoroughly enjoyed Killzone 3 - had a different but more visceral feel to a lot of other shooters from the more weighted movement.

AJ,

No interest in Killzone: Shadowfall? When I had a PS3, I bought a 360 first and found when I did get a PS3 I only played a handful of titles on it so it mostly sat around and I traded it for more games, I thoroughly enjoyed Killzone 3 - had a different but more visceral feel to a lot of other shooters from the more weighted movement.
    I too had a blast with KZ3 and I can't wait for Shadowfall. The only thing is I don't particularly find any of the characters likable.

AJ,

I honestly didn't like killzone 3. I don't know what it was about it, but I traded it in years ago. I just started off on the wrong foot with the series and never went back to it. Who knows, if my friends recommend it I might try it. I'm excited for the next Crysis game. I thought Crysis 3 was one of the best shooters of this year, but it's not a popular game and there was hardly anyone on the PS3 servers so I stopped playing it. Getting into a good lobby was challenging enough. Of course none of the big titles will have this problem in multiplayer.

Also death streaks are back in Ghosts, but they changed the name to "War Streaks" apparently because "Death Streaks" were too negative and put players down? If this is true and not just a bs rumor then I will NOT touch the Ghosts multiplayer should I buy the game at all.

I honestly didn't like killzone 3. I don't know what it was about it, but I traded it in years ago. I just started off on the wrong foot with the series and never went back to it. Who knows, if my friends recommend it I might try it. I'm excited for the next Crysis game. I thought Crysis 3 was one of the best shooters of this year, but it's not a popular game and there was hardly anyone on the PS3 servers so I stopped playing it. Getting into a good lobby was challenging enough. Of course none of the big titles will have this problem in multiplayer.

Also death streaks are back in Ghosts, but they changed the name to "War Streaks" apparently because "Death Streaks" were too negative and put players down? If this is true and not just a bs rumor then I will NOT touch the Ghosts multiplayer should I buy the game at all.
    Thus leaving you with a $60 campaign and Survival Mode game?

Survival mode was so boring. They better have something better.

Well I got "The Last Of Us", so I'll be playing that for the next few forever.

Change of topic here, I've been looking but there hasn't been any recent news about any new DLC for Black Ops 2. Anyone know anything? From the info they found in the code, it says the next one is out in July. I would have thought there would be some news. I can't remember how early the first two were detailed so forgive me if it's still too early for that

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Call me crazy but I never had a problem with death streaks. Idk maybe there was so much other bs that I didn't notice.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Page 379 of 427 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389 ... LastLast