Page 380 of 427 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390 ... LastLast
Results 9,476 to 9,500 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Call me crazy but I never had a problem with death streaks. Idk maybe there was so much other bs that I didn't notice.
    It was always a pain in the *** when you killed someone and than you die from their grenade.

Other than that, I can't even remember other death streaks in MW3.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    It was always a pain in the *** when you killed someone and than you die from their grenade.

Other than that, I can't even remember other death streaks in MW3.
    Juiced, Final Stand*shrug*, Dead man hands, revenge and hollow points.

Oh yea and **** Dead Mens Hand. That **** had a blast radius of a freaken predator missile. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    I honestly didn't like killzone 3. I don't know what it was about it, but I traded it in years ago. I just started off on the wrong foot with the series and never went back to it.
    Aha I see, fair enough - it wasn't the clearest.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Thus leaving you with a $60 campaign and Survival Mode game?
    Who says I'll buy it? PS4. I can borrow games from friends remember? And they said no survival or spec ops. They're adding a new third mode thats supposedly better than spec ops (not hard to accomplish tbh) IW wants a side mode that can compete with zombies. Ha, good luck lol.

I prefer BF4 ) and more mission
    GET YOUR Steam All Games Key Generator 2013
    >>> http://bit.ly/15cdIoJ <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    It's going to have to, gameplay has hardly changed in almost a decade and now not only does it have the usual challengers in Battlefield, Halo and Killzone to deal with but soon it'll have Destiny and Titanfall as well.
    Call of Duty always beats Battlefield in sales, and I guarantee this year will be no different. Halo and Killzone are both version exclusives, so I highly doubt they will beat out Call of Duty. Halo especially won't since many people are switching from Microsoft to Sony, and Halo 4 (at least in my opinion) was lackluster when compared to the previous games in the series. I wasn't impressed with Titanfall, and again, that is an Xbox exclusive so I don't see that outselling Call of Duty. Destiny was actually pretty good, but Call of Duty has such a large fanbase that I would be surprised if any new series or game (even one as good as Destiny) beat it. Should Call of Duty change? Yes. Do they need to? No.

Call me crazy but I never had a problem with death streaks. Idk maybe there was so much other bs that I didn't notice.
    The only death streak in any game that I disliked was painkiller because extra health after only a couple deaths is way too cheap. I was all right with the others; if you're dying that much, I guess you should be given a boost.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Who says I'll buy it? PS4. I can borrow games from friends remember?
    Aw, you.

You are a LUNATIC. Final Stand, Dead Man's Hand, Martydom, I have nightmares about them

You and only you. Because they annoyed the hell out of the rest of us.

Map pack 3 will be called vengeance and will include a assault rifle type ray gun for zombies.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 18th June 2013 at 4:00 AM.

It's not confirmed but looks legit.

The zombie map takes place in the Wild West and it's called Buried. The zombies have blue eyes and cowboy hats.

It's not confirmed but looks legit.

The zombie map takes place in the Wild West and it's called Buried. The zombies have blue eyes and cowboy hats.
    Link? And blue eyes? So Richtofen still?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Link? And blue eyes? So Richtofen still?
    Here ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Awesome thanks! And.. what happened to "No more guns" (I know the first one was for MP but still, same principle) not complaining, just pointing out their previous statements...

Aye, the Blundergat was added with MotD. I think they can still add them to zombies.

Aye, the Blundergat was added with MotD. I think they can still add them to zombies.
    True but it wasn't promoted like the Peacekeeper and Ray Gun MK2 is.. Also just saw the vengeance trailer, looks allright but im getting annoyed by them bring back old maps just reskinned, Uplink is Summit with different aesthetics... To me thats not a true new map, it's an old map re skinned slapped on... Not new at all....

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    3arc is getting a lot creative with zombies, that's all I can say.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    3arc is getting a lot creative with zombies, that's all I can say.
    Zombies yes, MP no. here's the link to the trailer --> Click

Like I said, re skinned maps =/= New map IMO, and no need for promoting the Ray Gun MK2 as if it's a new thing they are doing to Zombies, they have always had a wonder weapon for a new map, must be pretty desperate to promote the same **** over and over -_-

Great, I have to wait a month and a half for 4 maps in a shitty multiplayer and a probably disappointing Zombies map.

I want to be optimistic, but I'm finding it very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Great, I have to wait a month and a half for 4 maps in a shitty multiplayer and a probably disappointing Zombies map.

I want to be optimistic, but I'm finding it very difficult.
    What did you think about Mob of the Dead? I thought it was okay compared to the other Zombies maps.

Honestly, I don't see myself getting Map Pack 3. What's the point in adding a Ray Gun Mark 2 when they could add in new Wonder Weapons? Multiplayer is meh and Cove, or whatever it's called, reminds me of a BO1 map. I forget the name, but it was on a similar terrain at some points, with the water and such.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    What did you think about Mob of the Dead? I thought it was okay compared to the other Zombies maps.
    Like I said a few pages back, it's too much. An improvement on Die Rise, but they need to dumb it down. And while the mobsters are better than the BO2 characters, I still want the original 4.

Honestly, I don't see myself getting Map Pack 3. What's the point in adding a Ray Gun Mark 2 when they could add in new Wonder Weapons? Multiplayer is meh and Cove, or whatever it's called, reminds me of a BO1 map. I forget the name, but it was on a similar terrain at some points, with the water and such.
    The thing is, I have the Season's Pass, which I am totally having buyer's remorse about.

And I believe you are thinking about the back of the map Crisis. I thought that too.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post

Mob of the Dead was sort of fun, but it didn't have that same feel to it that older maps (mostly BO1 maps) had, in my opinion. I think it's because there's too much going on, there's not just that "survive" objective, which I think made it better (in retrospect). Before BO2 came out, I was super excited for like a story mode in Zombies, but Tranzit was not very good. It was essentially just a bigger survival map, and something was lost from maps like Der Riese, Kino, and Ascension.

I think you're thinking of Crisis, that Cuban one with all the houses and cave systems and stuff. That's what I thought of when I saw it.

As for the Ray Gun, I think they're promoting it so much because either A: It's super important for the story in Buried, or B: It's because it's a new version of a favourite gun, so it would entice people and get them saying "Hey, I like the Ray Gun, and now there's a new version? I should get that map so I can try it out."

Do you think both Ray Gun versions will be in the map or just the new one?

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Like I said a few pages back, it's too much. An improvement on Die Rise, but they need to dumb it down. And while the mobsters are better than the BO2 characters, I still want the original 4.

The thing is, I have the Season's Pass, which I am totally having buyer's remorse about.

And I believe you are thinking about the back of the map Crisis. I thought that too.

Agreed, the BO2 characters are terrible. Russman (is that what his name is? the black guy) is sort of funny, but I don't even care enough to remember their names. They're just annoying.

I'm kind of feeling the same way about the Season's Pass, except I am still sort of enjoying the Zombies maps, because if I didn't get any new maps I might have just sold my game because Tranzit is bad.
    Last edited by DucksGoMooful; 18th June 2013 at 10:38 PM.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I was smart about the season pass and my friend Jase got it so not a single wasted penny for me. Cause I get DLC for free.

Oh yeah and one other thing, which I thought of after I saw the speedball room on Rush. I think they should make a super tiny map: That speedball room in the trailer, with bags and barriers and stuff to hide behind, then on each end there's a small spawn room that you can only exit from, not enter. Team Deathmatch. I think that would be fun.

I don't see why everyone is *****ing about the new zombie characters. I have no problem with them. Treyarch wanted to show us what happened to Earth after Moon and what better way than to have people that don't know what's going on, living in Earth.

It's not about having new characters, it's about those characters specifically. I just don't enjoy them, their personalities, (their appearances aren't too bad). Perhaps it's because they're all from America, whereas the BO1 guys were from all over. Their annoying for me and I don't like listening to them talk as much as I did other characters.

I loved the original four; the "Five" four were pretty funny, not great but not too bad; the CotD four weren't the greatest but had some good lines; the Mob of the Dead characters were really great and second only to the original four.

EDIT: Also I was looking at the new Ray Gun and it reminded me of Wolf's gun from Super Smash Bros Brawl
    185px-Wolf'sblaster.jpg

EDIT2:
    We didn't get into this detail in the video, but if you own #BO2Vengeance the Ray Gun Mark 2 is available in previous Zombies maps.
    https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/...05237900881920

That's kind of cool.

AAAND

Last but not least, the Ray Gun Mark 2 is NOT the only new Zombies gun. That's all I'm saying.
    https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/...05873589587968
    Last edited by DucksGoMooful; 18th June 2013 at 11:40 PM.

Page 380 of 427 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390 ... LastLast