Page 381 of 427 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,525 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I was smart about the season pass and my friend Jase got it so not a single wasted penny for me. Cause I get DLC for free.
    Yay let's all get illegal content! Sorry I paid for my maps and got them without breaking any piracy laws, as bad as they might be.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Yay let's all get illegal content! Sorry I paid for my maps and got them without breaking any piracy laws, as bad as they might be.
    That awkward moment when I pirate pretty much everything.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I don't see why everyone is *****ing about the new zombie characters. I have no problem with them. Treyarch wanted to show us what happened to Earth after Moon and what better way than to have people that don't know what's going on, living in Earth.
    Because they are bland. Apparently they are going to focus more heavily on character development in this new map, which is good, because at this point I really couldn't give a rat's *** about the characters.

I like the characters. I liked the old ones better, but everybody acting like the new ones just overall suck. I think they're exaggerating. They might be like Gen-wunners or whatever the **** this fags are called.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    That's illegal? I didn't thought it was since Sony could just cancel the feature that allows you to gameshare things if it was illegal.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Mob of the Dead was sort of fun, but it didn't have that same feel to it that older maps (mostly BO1 maps) had, in my opinion. I think it's because there's too much going on, there's not just that "survive" objective, which I think made it better (in retrospect). Before BO2 came out, I was super excited for like a story mode in Zombies, but Tranzit was not very good. It was essentially just a bigger survival map, and something was lost from maps like Der Riese, Kino, and Ascension.

I think you're thinking of Crisis, that Cuban one with all the houses and cave systems and stuff. That's what I thought of when I saw it.

As for the Ray Gun, I think they're promoting it so much because either A: It's super important for the story in Buried, or B: It's because it's a new version of a favourite gun, so it would entice people and get them saying "Hey, I like the Ray Gun, and now there's a new version? I should get that map so I can try it out."

Do you think both Ray Gun versions will be in the map or just the new one?
    There was a lot going on in Mob of the Dead and that made it fun, imo. The survival aspect is still there because you had to find all the specific parts and get them to where they needed to be and not die. I prefer that over camping in a spot or rapetraining. I would have liked if that was possible, but it didn't really seem like something you can do. Actually, you can rapetrain in the area with claymores, but you had to do a lot of moving.

With the new Ray Gun, I don't know how it will be handled. I doubt you just PAP a regular Ray Gun, this probably has something to do with the Easter Egg. Also, Vahn stated there will be more Wonder Weapons on Buried, if my memory serves correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Like I said a few pages back, it's too much. An improvement on Die Rise, but they need to dumb it down. And while the mobsters are better than the BO2 characters, I still want the original 4.

The thing is, I have the Season's Pass, which I am totally having buyer's remorse about.

And I believe you are thinking about the back of the map Crisis. I thought that too.
    This is why I did not buy the Season Pass. It was much better to not lay out the $50 right away and see what 3arc has to offer. I kind of regret buying the 1st map pack, but the 2nd one was okay (from a zombies standpoint. If you're going to buy map packs for just MP, don't).

Yeah, it was Crisis. Thanks you two for telling me. I'm a bit rusty on BO1, even after all the hours I put into when it was the most recent CoD. :P
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Crisis wasn't one of those well-known maps that everyone loved to play on. I didn't remember the name, just the look of it. I had to look it up

It was a fun map, but there was too much going on. That's all I'm saying.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

That's illegal? I didn't thought it was since Sony could just cancel the feature that allows you to gameshare things if it was illegal.
    Yes, it's illegal. The reason you can do it at all is so if someone has divorced parents or something, they can have the same DLC on two different Playstations at either house. They originally had the option on more than two, but people abused it so much that they capped it at two systems. It's the same as pirating a movie or a videogame. Add-ons are no different. A cod DLC pack fits in that category.

Well than I'm guilty. But like who isn't?

With you saying game sharing is illegal there really that much difference between game sharing on playstation store and in real life handing a person a game you bought. You are giving your pass or game to a person you obviously trust.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Crisis wasn't one of those well-known maps that everyone loved to play on. I didn't remember the name, just the look of it. I had to look it up

It was a fun map, but there was too much going on. That's all I'm saying.
    I dislike the all the Escalation maps, but love pretty much every other one.

I really hope Buried isn't a Shangri-la 2.0. In the trailer the spots look really tight and small.

That's great, summit was a good map. I'm seeing a trend here so the last map pack should include one more remake map(or possibility all 4 maps?)
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    That's great, summit was a good map. I'm seeing a trend here so the last map pack should include one more remake map(or possibility all 4 maps?)
    No please no.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I want new maps. No thank you to the reskins.

I want new maps. No thank you to the reskins.
    I supposed that's enough of remake maps.

Maybe a WaW map wouldn't hurt...
    'Murica

I was wondering so will this new ray gun totally replace the old one. Could we have both to choose from possibly?

I was wondering so will this new ray gun totally replace the old one. Could we have both to choose from possibly?
    They said the MKII would replace the original ray gun in the other maps... Also that the MKII isn't the only new gun.

The new Zombie map and Ray Gun looks awesome. I knew Summit was going to get back as a reskinned map just like Firing Range, it was also of my fav maps. But the only map i already don't like is the one on that Bridge.

Summit was terrible. That is unless you enjoy constantly fighting in an extremely small area and neglecting the rest of the map.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    They said the MKII would replace the original ray gun in the other maps... Also that the MKII isn't the only new gun.
    Well that stinks we can't really use the zombie gun we know and love...

Well that stinks we can't really use the zombie gun we know and love...
    Well... We will use the better version of the gun we know and love what I wonder is if it will be used in the easter egg like the Sliquifier was..

I will miss the original ray gun. Hopefully this one is much stronger.

This new gun better be good, then. I hope it's just as good or stronger than the Ray Gun we're all familiar with.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I will miss the original ray gun. Hopefully this one is much stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    This new gun better be good, then. I hope it's just as good or stronger than the Ray Gun we're all familiar with.
    Well
    they said it shoots 2 stronger rays at once, which takes out several zombies at once, the teailer shows them trainin a low number of zombies and taking them all out at once but we will have to wait for more gameplay on it.

May I ask where exactly was this stated? If this is true, I hope treyarch realizes how big of a mistake this is. I will most likely delete this mappack after a few days if this is the case. The Ray Gun is a classic. I don't care if the new Ray Gun is like a Wunderwaffe, you can't just replace an iconic mark to a series that helped shape it so suddenly. I'm not saying you must keep the gun forever, but you add the gun into maps just to remove it later? I'm sorry but if this isn't bs, then this is Treyarch's worst move since second chance and ghost pro.

I doubt they would replace it. Maybe they'll replace it in Buried but only add it in the older maps?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Page 381 of 427 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391 ... LastLast