Page 382 of 427 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,550 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Why do you guys not like Treyarch remaking old maps? I thought that's what you guys wanted. At least they are having all the MP maps be remakes.

I can't wait to see what the fourth map pack has because Rezurrection was huge. I know this is a while away, but I could just see it being amazing compared to all of BO2's other map packs. That's what I'm waiting for. Let's see if Treyarch can end BO2 well, like they did BO1. For now, there's Vengeance.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Why do you guys not like Treyarch remaking old maps? I thought that's what you guys wanted. At least they are having all the MP maps be remakes.

I can't wait to see what the fourth map pack has because Rezurrection was huge. I know this is a while away, but I could just see it being amazing compared to all of BO2's other map packs. That's what I'm waiting for. Let's see if Treyarch can end BO2 well, like they did BO1. For now, there's Vengeance.
    To me it's because they are not new maps, I didnt buy the season pass for re skinned maps, I would have preferred if they at left the option to purchase those re skinned maps on the side a d not part of season pass. Of course we would have those people that would have said "You should have made them part of season pass" had they taken that route.. But whatever, I dont expect much from Treyarch anymore.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

They need to realize we don't really want MP maps remade. Firing range and nuke town was enough. In my own little opinion instead of having reskinned MP maps. I want BO zombie maps especially kino and ascension.

so i finally got blops2 last week from a friend. unimpressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    They need to realize we don't really want MP maps remade. Firing range and nuke town was enough. In my own little opinion instead of having reskinned MP maps. I want BO zombie maps especially kino and ascension.
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    so i finally got blops2 last week from a friend. unimpressed.
    More explaining perhaps?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

nothing impressed me

Are you ps3 or 360, Black Dragon?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

1 more week for the personalization packs, I wish I can see the results so far. Last time I checked cyborg had a huge lead, and dragon is in second by 4 percent from comics ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Are you ps3 or 360, Black Dragon?
    ps3.

i used to be into the series, from waw until mw3. then my ps3 broke and i finally had it fixed recently. i popped in a borrowed blops 2, played for a week, got to level 30s, and i just don't see what's special about it. i don't like any of the maps except nuketown and carrier. and it's too late to drop money on the map packs since new cod in 5 months.

Download the free trial of the map pack and play the **** out of the zombie map Die Rise. You won't be disappointed.

was never into zombies. i always play mp with friends. but i heard about the free weekend thing so ill give it a shot.

anyone have ps3 gamer tags for me to add? please don't be annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    was never into zombies. i always play mp with friends. but i heard about the free weekend thing so ill give it a shot.

anyone have ps3 gamer tags for me to add? please don't be annoying
    I'm Bgriffy on PSN. I don't spam invitations or anything like that. In fact I don't even play Black Ops 2 anymore, and the one COD I play frequently (MW3) is typically exclusively with close IRL friends.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    I'm Bgriffy on PSN. I don't spam invitations or anything like that. In fact I don't even play Black Ops 2 anymore, and the one COD I play frequently (MW3) is typically exclusively with close IRL friends.
    We really need to get back into the old days when we played BO zombie maps. Those were the days.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 24th June 2013 at 3:33 AM.

We really need to get back into the old days when we played BO zombie maps. Those were the days.
    That's what i've been doing. Ever since I went back to blops 1 i've been having fun playing cod.

Indeed.

And since WaW zombie maps were remade in BO1 I believe they should remake BO1 zombie maps as well.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Indeed.

And since WaW zombie maps were remade in BO1 I believe they should remake BO1 zombie maps as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    That's what i've been doing. Ever since I went back to blops 1 i've been having fun playing cod.

I was more talking about us playing together in a group. But yeah those things as well.

We should play some time this summer (since I'll be free a lot of the time.

I've gotten the Hell's Redeemer about twice now, and the Blundergat/upgrades twice. I kind of like them. The Redeemer I love, the Blundergat's so-so but it's cool in its own way. I want to try the Golden Sport though.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

tbh spork is overrated. its a one hit, but anyone who did knife only challenges in black ops zombies knows that it isn't easy and you have to be really careful. It's strong and all, but how often are you going to train a bunch of zombies and stab them one by one? It's easier to shoot or even tomohawk them. Plus after 31 it's just bad. I've never gotten redeemer on PS3. Too lazy lol.

The golden spork is not overrated, bro. You just have to know how to use it. Who would run a train just to kill them by knifing them? It's way to risky and just plain out dumb.

How I use it is either run around the whole map stabbing zombies 1 on 1 or I go to the roof and stab the zombies as they come. It's really badass. I have gone rounds just knifing. But I have yet to get to 31 cuz I never have enough time to play that much. I always get around 24 and I have to do something.

In Black Ops 1 I often went knife-only, even PaP-ing the Ballistic Knife so I could keep doing it. I do the same thing as IZ, just run up and fight one on one as they come. It's pretty fun.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

The golden spork is not overrated, bro. You just have to know how to use it. Who would run a train just to kill them by knifing them? It's way to risky and just plain out dumb.

How I use it is either run around the whole map stabbing zombies 1 on 1 or I go to the roof and stab the zombies as they come. It's really badass. I have gone rounds just knifing. But I have yet to get to 31 cuz I never have enough time to play that much. I always get around 24 and I have to do something.
    Of course it's good if you don't use it primarily. I was talking about it not being good by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Of course it's good if you don't use it primarily. I was talking about it not being good by itself.
    I don't understand. Like you can't survive by using it only or what?

I don't understand. Like you can't survive by using it only or what?
    I was saying the spork is good, but it's not a good idea to knife only with it

I can't wait for the new zombie map, Buried. The other multiplayer maps are turning out to be better than I expected, but I feel they are overpriced a tad. While reintroducing the maps like Nuketown and Firing Range from Black Ops 1 is nice, it doesn't justify the price. I feel that they should reconsider releasing new guns, or perhaps release new perks. For a FPS game, new guns is what I expect in DLC. It's like bringing new maps for Mortal Kombat.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    I can't wait for the new zombie map, Buried. The other multiplayer maps are turning out to be better than I expected, but I feel they are overpriced a tad. While reintroducing the maps like Nuketown and Firing Range from Black Ops 1 is nice, it doesn't justify the price. I feel that they should reconsider releasing new guns, or perhaps release new perks. For a FPS game, new guns is what I expect in DLC. It's like bringing new maps for Mortal Kombat.
    Nuketown was free and they can't add any more multiplayer guns because they only put a certain amount of RAM in the maps. It's too late to make room for more guns now.

Page 382 of 427 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392 ... LastLast