Page 383 of 427 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Y'all see that new trailer? There's a ghost in zombies. I **** you not.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Wow I really hate the map highjacked lol. The spawns are terrible, I literally gotta patrol one of the rooms while being aware and quick so I don't die. I gotta hate it more than any other map in COD history haha. Anybody here play BO2 on xbl? I'm wanting a party with non ignorant teammates that actually communicate and do the objective. I also got it for the PS3 but don't play it too much, and my mic broke.
    Last edited by T3chNik4; 25th June 2013 at 9:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T3chNik4 View Post
    Wow I really hate the map highjacked lol. The spawns are terrible, I literally gotta patrol one of the rooms while being aware and quick so I don't die. I gotta hate it more than any other map in COD history haha. Anybody here play BO2 on xbl? I'm wanting a party with non ignorant teammates that actually communicate and do the objective. I also got it for the PS3 but don't play it too much, and my mic broke.
    I play on Xbox. I usually play the objective and try to win when I'm not derping around with the semiauto pistols/ballistic knife (it gets really boring using the same SMG's/Shotguns as everyone else, and I loathe quickscopers with every fiber of my being). My GT is XxMissRarityXxX. Send me a message with your FR explaining you're from Serebii or I won't accept.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Most of us that are here are on ps3 truth be told. Most people dislike having DLC a month later but it's really not bad because you can see if its actually worth getting it. On a different subject I played mw3 today and it was actually enjoyable. Thought I'd never say those words.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Most of us that are here are on ps3 truth be told. Most people dislike having DLC a month later but it's really not bad because you can see if its actually worth getting it. On a different subject I played mw3 today and it was actually enjoyable. Thought I'd never say those words.
    I actually kind of liked that game other than the fact the spawns and lag was really bad lol. I like BO2 better tho and MW2 is quite nice too. But I haven't played MW2 in a minute.

and Swoobat, if you don't mind, how old are you? Because I seriously dislike playing with 13 year olds, no offense if you are.

I actually kind of liked that game other than the fact the spawns and lag was really bad lol. I like BO2 better tho and MW2 is quite nice too. But I haven't played MW2 in a minute.

and Swoobat, if you don't mind, how old are you? Because I seriously dislike playing with 13 year olds, no offense if you are.
    Don't worry. I'm 17. I just talk a bit awkwardly over Live, but it's not too bad I'm told.

Yea I'll add you.

Anybody got any tips on being aware of killing an enemy and them spawning right behind or in front of you? This seems to be a huge problem for me, I'll kill someone and 5 seconds later they kill me while I'm reloading, trying to change position, or in a firefight. My k/d is 1.04 so it's not the best but I win about 80% of my firefights.

Yea I'll add you.

Anybody got any tips on being aware of killing an enemy and them spawning right behind or in front of you? This seems to be a huge problem for me, I'll kill someone and 5 seconds later they kill me while I'm reloading, trying to change position, or in a firefight. My k/d is 1.04 so it's not the best but I win about 80% of my firefights.
    Demolition. Haha.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Demolition. Haha.
    I'll pass knowing the fact randoms seem to not understand the objective of the game xD. I'm down if it's a party.

I'll pass knowing the fact randoms seem to not understand the objective of the game xD. I'm down if it's a party.
    Only on PSN

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Only on PSN
    I used to love Demolition especially in Black Ops 1. Then people started forgetting it was Demolition and thought it was TDM or something. I see no difference between the two because I own both systems lol. You have an XBL? I only got 2 friends I actually play with all the time but when they're not on I need a reliable party.

Yeah, I'm getting sick of tryhard noobs trying to get Chain Killer in Nuketown Demolition. So many extended clip stock LSATs >.<

I used to love Demolition especially in Black Ops 1. Then people started forgetting it was Demolition and thought it was TDM or something. I see no difference between the two because I own both systems lol. You have an XBL? I only got 2 friends I actually play with all the time but when they're not on I need a reliable party.
    No, I meant I only play on PSN.

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Yeah, I'm getting sick of tryhard noobs trying to get Chain Killer in Nuketown Demolition. So many extended clip stock LSATs >.<
    Right? WITH TARGET FINDERS!!! I find target finders to be noob anyways but oh well, whatever works for them I guess. If they want to look like a complete noob I guess It's they're choice.

What class do you guys usually run? I've been running the Type 25 w/ Stock, Fast Mag, and FMJ.. The stock is for strafing, fast mag is to reload quick when I need to and the FMJ is somewhat of a bypass with the lag. When I'm on Highjacked or something I usually run the Vector w/FMJ and fore grip. Again, the FMJ is for lag and the fore grip helps with the longer distances a little. I usually use Hardline, Toughness, and Dexterity as all my perks. I'm only lvl 26 non prestiged lol

Right? WITH TARGET FINDERS!!! I find target finders to be noob anyways but oh well, whatever works for them I guess. If they want to look like a complete noob I guess It's they're choice.

What class do you guys usually run? I've been running the Type 25 w/ Stock, Fast Mag, and FMJ.. The stock is for strafing, fast mag is to reload quick when I need to and the FMJ is somewhat of a bypass with the lag. When I'm on Highjacked or something I usually run the Vector w/FMJ and fore grip. Again, the FMJ is for lag and the fore grip helps with the longer distances a little. I usually use Hardline, Toughness, and Dexterity as all my perks. I'm only lvl 26 non prestiged lol
    I tend to run unconventional classes. My most used class is nothing but a Tac 45 with Extended clip with a single cuncussion, with Scavenger, Fast Hands, Ghost, Extreme Conditioning, and Tac Mask. Running tac only, in my experience (and Drift0r's), teaches you to make your first shot count and manage reciol. But more that that, running pistols is ****ing fun for me. I'm working on diamonds right now. Have the Five-Seven, Tac, and B23 so far.
    Last edited by WillieNelson; 26th June 2013 at 3:45 AM. Reason: Wasn't satisfied with how it sounded. Damn my perfectionism >.<

I don't try hard the game at all and if I run into a group of them, I purposely use target finders emps and all the other ******** just to piss them off. It gets pretty funny.

My first 2 classes are currently running AR, and SMG's in order to get them gold, but I have a Gold Remi to mess around and a B23R + Tactical Knfie Stealth class to annoy enemies since I tend to plant a Tac Insert in their spawn point, all I play is Demolition.

I tend to run unconventional classes. My most used clas is nothing but a Tac 45 with Extended clip with a single cuncussion, with Scavenger, Fast Hands, Ghost, Extreme Conditioning, and Tac Mask. Running tac only has actually, in my experience (and Drift0r's) running the tac teaches you to make your first shot count and manage reciol. But more that that, running pistols is ****ing fun for me. I'm working on diamonds right now. Have the Five-Seven, Tac, and B23 so far.
    That's crazy dude! I can't run pistols all the time I just can't. But when I need to I will.

That's crazy dude! I can't run pistols all the time I just can't. But when I need to I will.
    Trust me. Watch Drift0r's video. Running the Tac will suck at first if you're not used to pistols, but it will do wonders for you. My classes are constantly changing, except that one. When I feel myself slacking (or just feel it's time to have a little fun again) I use it for 3-10 games.

Trust me. Watch Drift0r's video. Running the Tac will suck at first if you're not used to pistols, but it will do wonders for you. My classes are constantly changing, except that one. When I feel myself slacking (or just want to have a little fun again) I use it for 3-10 games.
    I'm gonna create a class with Tac 45 w extended clip, lightweight, fast hands, dexterity, combat axe, and concussions against the ai bots. I'm gonna see what I can do.

I'm gonna create a class with Tac 45 w extended clip, lightweight, fast hands, dexterity, combat axe, and concussions against the ai bots. I'm gonna see what I can do.
    The bots are easy mode. You gotta go all out if you wanna get better...I feel like I'm getting in the realm of "none of my business." If I seem pushy, I apologize.

The bots are easy mode. You gotta go all out if you wanna get better...I feel like I'm getting in the realm of "none of my business." If I seem pushy, I apologize.
    Na man it's cool. I can just go against the hardened bots It's almost like going against good players except they're kinda mental and have no common sense sometimes. Anyways, I did regular and went 65-10. Got a combat axe kill from across the map lol

AHHH YEAH!! Just had an awesome match with some friends, we went up round 26 on Mob of the Dead, I had PDW 57 + Ray Gun both pack a punched, Hells Redeemer, Golden Spork and a shiton of points, got the "Making the Rounds" trophy, and had a blast! Couldn't get the darn Blundergat from the box though... it just teased me over and over.

Did you do the thing with the skulls to get a free Blundergat?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Did you do the thing with the skulls to get a free Blundergat?
    I believe someone did (it was probably the player that timed out) so we couldn't do the easter egg either..

Page 383 of 427 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393 ... LastLast