Page 384 of 427 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394 ... LastLast
Results 9,576 to 9,600 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

I haven't been playing a lot lately. So I decided to play on my bro's account to reach level 55 for him. It kinda feels refreshing to play without many unlocks again.
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    AHHH YEAH!! Just had an awesome match with some friends, we went up round 26 on Mob of the Dead, I had PDW 57 + Ray Gun both pack a punched, Hells Redeemer, Golden Spork and a shiton of points, got the "Making the Rounds" trophy, and had a blast! Couldn't get the darn Blundergat from the box though... it just teased me over and over.
    Lol I got to round 27 today too! Except I was playing with randoms and they we're some really good guys that were giving me and some other guy advice in life since they we're older.

We ended popping the weasel because I had to get off. I had a great time.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Tomorrow does anyone want to get together and play some Mob of the Dead or BO1 Zombies? I'll probably be free most of the day, my PSN (if we're not already friends) is Pulse_Ender

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I haven't done any BO2 easter eggs on my Playstation. After not doing tranzit, I just felt like it was pointless. I mean, remember when there was a zombies campaign? When doing the moon egg affected zombies in BO2? Remember when they made all that hype? Nothing happened so I just gave up on the eggs then. If something redeems it in the last dlc i'll go back and do all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    I haven't done any BO2 easter eggs on my Playstation. After not doing tranzit, I just felt like it was pointless. I mean, remember when there was a zombies campaign? When doing the moon egg affected zombies in BO2? Remember when they made all that hype? Nothing happened so I just gave up on the eggs then. If something redeems it in the last dlc i'll go back and do all of them.
    The BO2 zombies easter eggs feel meaningless. I have no incentive to do them, unlike past ones.

The newest game I have is MW3. Level 59 prestige one. Can get two ospreys in 6 mineuts or less.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    The BO2 zombies easter eggs feel meaningless. I have no incentive to do them, unlike past ones.
    exactly, my favorite was the call of the dead egg. Anyway xbox got a patch and they added the fridge and bank to die rise. You can use tranzit savings on that map on xbox. they got rid of the bomb running glitch which was amazing and accidentally added the new ray gun for a few hours. Wow treyarch. wow.

Was it good?

Anyway, does anyone want to play BO1 Zombies right now? I'm on at the moment with nothing to do, my PSN is Pulse_Ender.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Was it good?

Anyway, does anyone want to play BO1 Zombies right now? I'm on at the moment with nothing to do, my PSN is Pulse_Ender.
    Did I add you? If not i'm r4mp4g3_749 but i'm not sure. And from what I saw in videos, the new raygun is a 3 round burst but deals no splash damage. If you shoot the ground, it leaves small holes for a few seconds. Still not sure if it replaces the ray gun

Did I add you? If not i'm r4mp4g3_749 but i'm not sure. And from what I saw in videos, the new raygun is a 3 round burst but deals no splash damage. If you shoot the ground, it leaves small holes for a few seconds. Still not sure if it replaces the ray gun
    No, we haven't added each other yet.

Right after I posted that, I looked up the footage. It looks cool. I looked for PaP'ed gameplay and it seems to also be a burst gun, but I didn't see the name. It's also red.

Woohoo double xp weekend tomorrow. We haven't had one since the dawn of ages!
    /joke
    'Murica

No, we haven't added each other yet.

Right after I posted that, I looked up the footage. It looks cool. I looked for PaP'ed gameplay and it seems to also be a burst gun, but I didn't see the name. It's also red.
    Porters Ray Gun MK II I think. Supposed to be a play on Porters Ray Gun X2. Double XP was the last DLC iirc. Used to be monthly but seems to be reserved for dlc time now. We'll get double weapon when PS3 gets the dlc probably. Besides, there's so many master prestigers that it weapon xp is probably much more significant for most players.

Cyborg and dragon won the camo votes !! They took out arms race it'll
    be missed.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 28th June 2013 at 3:18 PM.

I was looking in my trophies and the recent patch (on PS3) gave the Buried achievements. I don't remember all of them but here's a video showing them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ruSONUtxg

What do you guys think?

Also the wall weapons show their icons when you stand next to them.

That LMG on the wall should be good

I was looking in my trophies and the recent patch (on PS3) gave the Buried achievements. I don't remember all of them but here's a video showing them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ruSONUtxg

What do you guys think?

Also the wall weapons show their icons when you stand next to them.
    Thanks for the link. Pack a punch on round 1 and a LSAT off the wall sound amazing. This map sounds easy, especially with the gun and money lockers added. Hopefully, there is a bit of a challenge in the map, or the easter egg turns out to be fun to do like in Mob of the Dead.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Cyborg and dragon won the camo votes !! They took out arms race it'll
    be missed.
    For the PC version Cyborg and Paladin won.

Comics gets no love.
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    For the PC version Cyborg and Paladin won.

Comics gets no love.
    Yay paladin. It was nice looking.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

paladin looks like the 7th prestige thingy. Well I have a month to stock up on die rise points (not going back on tranzit god please no) for buried. Question: can you store a Pack a Punched gun in the fridge? I've had a HAMR in the farm since the game came out, but I might put a packed gun in there for the new map. I just think it'll be easier to store points since die rise isn't total crap unlike tranzit. Anyone know the max you can have stored in the bank?

Anyone else watching MLG Anaheim?

#OpticGaming #EnVyUs #Complexity #iCoNsImpact

I bought Cyborg, and it looks awesome. My only complaints are that the reticles are hard to see sometimes because they're kind of faint, and that the ACOG reticle is distracting, as in it takes up so much space it's hard to see enemies.

paladin looks like the 7th prestige thingy. Well I have a month to stock up on die rise points (not going back on tranzit god please no) for buried. Question: can you store a Pack a Punched gun in the fridge? I've had a HAMR in the farm since the game came out, but I might put a packed gun in there for the new map. I just think it'll be easier to store points since die rise isn't total crap unlike tranzit. Anyone know the max you can have stored in the bank?
    I've never used the bank or storage so I have no idea. I would think you'd be able to store PaP'ed weapons in the storage. Where's the bank and storage in Die Rise? I'll have to try it out cause I love Die Rise.

I bought Cyborg, and it looks awesome. My only complaints are that the reticles are hard to see sometimes because they're kind of faint, and that the ACOG reticle is distracting, as in it takes up so much space it's hard to see enemies.

I've never used the bank or storage so I have no idea. I would think you'd be able to store PaP'ed weapons in the storage. Where's the bank and storage in Die Rise? I'll have to try it out cause I love Die Rise.
    Yes, you can store PAP guns in the Fridge, which is located in the first building you jump unto when you drop from the elevator shaft, basically its the one by the doors to turn on the power, the bank is the shower stall's right behinf the fridge -_-, lame, and I believe the Bank limit is 250,000
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Yes, you can store PAP guns in the Fridge, which is located in the first building you jump unto when you drop from the elevator shaft, basically its the one by the doors to turn on the power, the bank is the shower stall's right behinf the fridge -_-, lame, and I believe the Bank limit is 250,000
    I know where it is and lol I just added 7,000 to it by round 4 only using my pistol. Idk how much I had in tranzit, but it was 10 times harder to store money in there. Plus there's no fee to deposit in die rise. I never checked the withdrawal stall though. It might take 100 off there

I know where it is and lol I just added 7,000 to it by round 4 only using my pistol. Idk how much I had in tranzit, but it was 10 times harder to store money in there. Plus there's no fee to deposit in die rise. I never checked the withdrawal stall though. It might take 100 off there
    The Locations were more for DucksGoMooful since he asked for them and there has never been a fee to deposit, only 100 to withdraw since it was introduced in TranZit.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Idk the banking system will seem too easy. I can easily get 50k points in Die Rise, I don't know if it's balanced. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by theebay707 View Post
    Anyone else watching MLG Anaheim?

#OpticGaming #EnVyUs #Complexity #iCoNsImpact
    #this #isn't #twitter

Page 384 of 427 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394 ... LastLast