Page 385 of 427 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,625 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Idk the banking system will seem too easy. I can easily get 50k points in Die Rise, I don't know if it's balanced. What do you guys think?

#this #isn't #twitter
    Tons of points in a Zombies match? What's to hate?

Idk the banking system will seem too easy. I can easily get 50k points in Die Rise, I don't know if it's balanced. What do you guys think?
    I get your point, but I'd enjoy having 20,000 points on round one to do easter eggs. It would make it easier to do and I might consider doing the tower of babble if I could get all my guns and perks by round 2 or 3 tops. The annoying part would be the avogadro because you have to spawn it near you.
    Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Tons of points in a Zombies match? What's to hate?
    It can make it too easy for some. Not my opinion exactly, but think of it as being a "cheap trick" to get all the stuff you normally work for too easily. Again, not exactly what I think about it, but some think that way about the bank and fridge.

Thank you IZ for telling me where it is

EDIT: Has anyone's game been freezing recently? Mine just froze twice in the last 24 hours. Kind of annoying.
    Last edited by DucksGoMooful; 30th June 2013 at 6:26 PM.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post

EDIT: Has anyone's game been freezing recently? Mine just froze twice in the last 24 hours. Kind of annoying.
    PS3? Mine's been freezing since day one. The menus still lag and the stupid unable to join party ******** never got fixed either. They really don't care about PS3. It's been nearly 7 or 8 months and they just ignore us.

#this #isn't #twitter
    Does it matter if it's twitter or not? I have the freedom to do what I want

Anyway, EnVy and OpTiC got put into the losers bracket I hope one of them can get back into the finals and beat Impact or Complexity
    Last edited by Level 1 Frenzy Boar; 30th June 2013 at 8:57 PM.

Using hashtags other than it twitter is dumb considering it doesn't do anything. Just like when people use hashtags on FB, and they look like complete *******es.

Thank Zero, it wasn't me since I still don't know where it is. I will look for it tomorrow to stack up points until August. Is there a limit to how much points you can have?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

facebook uses hashtags.

Has the bank also been added to MotD? I rarely play TranZit anymore and access to my ludicrously high savings would help me to enjoy Mob a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    PS3? Mine's been freezing since day one. The menus still lag and the stupid unable to join party ******** never got fixed either. They really don't care about PS3. It's been nearly 7 or 8 months and they just ignore us.
    That has been the case since COD4, though not to the extent it is nowadays. I don't mind the silly DLC contract, but lack of basic support for your number two console is pretty sad on Treyarch's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    facebook uses hashtags.
    ****erberg
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 30th June 2013 at 9:40 PM.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

It is not in MotD, SGG! Would be even easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    facebook uses hashtags.
    I haven't been there in a while, but definitely sounds like FB taking whatevers popular and taking their idea so people won't leave.

Well than it's like using hashtags on a pokemon site. It doesn't do anything and makes you look like a *******.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Has the bank also been added to MotD? I rarely play TranZit anymore and access to my ludicrously high savings would help me to enjoy Mob a lot more.
    No only the maps that directly affect the tranzit arc of the story. So for now the first 2 maps and buried.

That has been the case since COD4, though not to the extent it is nowadays. I don't mind the silly DLC contract, but lack of basic support for your number two console is pretty sad on Treyarch's part.
    It's gotten much worse. I don't really mind the dlc thing, it doesn't change much for me. This is sad though. They didn't even give us an invite only feature on PS3. That's just pathetic. It should have been fixed months ago but nothing's changed. They reduced the freezing with a patch in week one. After that they did nothing. I still have trouble joining a friend's party even through invites. I really wish they'd pay attention to us more and wouldn't just port a game from Xbox to Playstation.

Hmm zero we need to play demo sometime soon. Demolition is arguably the game mode with the least bs and it's actually enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Hmm zero we need to play demo sometime soon. Demolition is arguably the game mode with the least bs and it's actually enjoyable.
    heck yeah! I played some NT2025 with AJ and a IRL friend Patrick, it was FUN!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I totally forgot it was NT 24/7.

I totally forgot it was NT 24/7.
    So did I lol. I saw it this evening and was like **** i haven't even played this game and decided to get to level 30 in this prestige. Anyone else not prestige master yet?

It is not in MotD, SGG! Would be even easier.

I haven't been there in a while, but definitely sounds like FB taking whatevers popular and taking their idea so people won't leave.

Well than it's like using hashtags on a pokemon site. It doesn't do anything and makes you look like a *******.
    I don't know why you're making such a big deal about hashtags....

Anyway, also forgot it's double XP and Nuketown 24/7. Oh well, Not like I play Pubs anymore. Mainly just League Play

I've come to the conclusion that double xp is a joke, at least for me. I tell you what, what I'm about to say NEVER happens to me when it's not double xp weekend. This is what has been happening. I'll pop 30 rounds into someone's back (PDW) (and I run suppressor, EDTech Sight, and FMJ) and he will turn around and kill me constantly, I'll shoot someone in the face with an SMG up close and they will fire 1 bullet and I die and this is on core, when I pass someone I turn around really quickly and pre-fire and hit him through the whole rotation with my PDW and he'll kill me, someone will have an Orbital VSAT up and I'll pre-fire when someone is coming around the corner and they kill me, etc. Idk what's going on but something isn't right here, it's so bad that my k/d was 1.18 now it's 1.03 in just 1 day of playing it. Has this been happening to you guys?

Annyyywwhhoo, I've been having some great MoTD matches with randoms, been getting to high rounds with awesome guns and all perks
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Black Ops 2. Seriosuly, does the grip even have an effect at all?
    Last edited by ☭Azimuth_055☣; 1st July 2013 at 1:52 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Cyborg camo looks awesome on the Remington shotgun.

Thank Zero, it wasn't me since I still don't know where it is. I will look for it tomorrow to stack up points until August. Is there a limit to how much points you can have?
    Wow I'm an idiot. Sorry. Thanks Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    So did I lol. I saw it this evening and was like **** i haven't even played this game and decided to get to level 30 in this prestige. Anyone else not prestige master yet?
    I'm not. I just got Prestige 6 and I'm trying to use the MP7 more cause now I'm finding it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Annyyywwhhoo, I've been having some great MoTD matches with randoms, been getting to high rounds with awesome guns and all perks
    Yeah. I just got into a game last night with 3 randoms (all I play with). The one guy left around round 8 or so because he kept dying, so the three of us built the plane, got the Hell's Retriever, we went to the bridge (I'm sure we all got enough kills but I was the only one that got the Hell's Redeemer), I got all the skulls and got the free Blundergat, got the Golden Spork, went to the bridge 3 more times, and then I had to get off because I had to go to bed. One of my best games ever, and I left around round 24. Too bad it doesn't get saved since the guy left.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Black Ops 2. Seriosuly, does the grip even have an effect at all?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F0g2egbUG8
    He also has 2 other videos but they're from farther back. This is his most recent one.

I only played yesterday for the Double XP and NT2025 24/7. I wass kinda horrible and slow for some weird reason, including bad aim. I'm level 25 now Prestige 8.

Remington looks better with dragon IMO. Looks like a koi fish to me (well for me it's a koi fish with goku's face on it lol)

I haven't seen it with Dragon (I don't like the look of it).

Also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlk8eJEtpb8

I swear them tryhards were some hackers this weekend lol. Damn that was a turn off. The one that still gets to me is when I had that VSAT up and when I was waiting for him to come around the corner he killed me before he got to the corner. I knew his exact position so I was like, yea whatever I'm gonna play something else haha. Go figure, I'm doing good again for some reason.

And also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On8lhQnwKdo

I pack-a-punched the LSAT on MotD, that was funny because the name becomes FSIRT.

And also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On8lhQnwKdo

I pack-a-punched the LSAT on MotD, that was funny because the name becomes FSIRT.
    The only time I will promote tmart, he put up vids on the time bomb and vulture aid (which is OP). I am so gonna time bomb troll people. The name is always FSIRT. LAST --> FIRST LSAT--> FSIRT

Page 385 of 427 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395 ... LastLast