- nerfed bouncing betty, that thing was impossible to identify and impossible to dodge.
- "nerfed" lightning strike, but I really don't see any change. It's still overpowered.
- nerfed PDW and MSMC recoil, which is good because the PDW was definitely overpowered. Not sure if it was necessary for the MSMC, though.
- reduced ability to shoot through objects for SMGs, which should really be done for every gun except shotguns and snipers. You can shoot through anything with any gun in BO2.
- reduced idle sway for ARs. Bad, bad move. Now almost every AR has no recoil from long range.
- reduced hip fire accuracy for snipers. Pointless because it was never good to begin with.
- increased recoil for XPR, even though that gun had way too much recoil to begin with.
- made it harder to get UAVs, which sucks because now it is very hard to get them unless you are using an AR or SMG.
Overall, terrible patch. It did fix some minor things, but did not address more pressing issues such as the target finder sight or the OP LMGs or ARs. It also nerfed some already terrible weapons, such as the XPR.
Last edited by Moneyy; 8th December 2012 at 5:05 PM.
Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!