Page 387 of 427 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,675 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Maxis is a dick.

So this Easter egg looks hard as ****. I really doubt I would be able to do it.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Maxis is a dick.

Well seeing as it can be done by round 3, just stock the bank up. Some friends and I are going to try tranzit and die rise in the next month

I'm going to get Buried today, so I'll post what my thoughts are and if you guys should get it, since most of you have PS3. If you have the season pass, then you'll be getting it either way but I can at least say my thoughts. :P

What's all this talk about Easter Eggs? Do you have to finish the previous ones for Buried's EE? I think I did Mob of the Dead, since I built the plane and got a 75G achievement.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

I've been playing TranZit more recently, and I'm finding that while it's still super annoying (especially when your team-mates leave you behind in the diner then you die after buying Speed Cola before the power got turned on then you lose your Turbine and you don't even get the Zombie Shield mini-rant over!), it's somewhat bearable. I can do sort of well, a bit (until I start dying and then everyone leaves ugh).

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I'm going to get Buried today, so I'll post what my thoughts are and if you guys should get it, since most of you have PS3. If you have the season pass, then you'll be getting it either way but I can at least say my thoughts. :P

What's all this talk about Easter Eggs? Do you have to finish the previous ones for Buried's EE? I think I did Mob of the Dead, since I built the plane and got a 75G achievement.
    The plane is not the EE. If you do Tranzit and Die Rise with one of the sides and one only, you can do that side on buried to get the giant easter egg rolling. PTG is saying to do all maxis for the last map where the original characters return. They've been right about every single map since first strike so I trust their info.
    Also PTG says the next map will be     Spoiler:- spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    The plane is not the EE. If you do Tranzit and Die Rise with one of the sides and one only, you can do that side on buried to get the giant easter egg rolling. PTG is saying to do all maxis for the last map where the original characters return. They've been right about every single map since first strike so I trust their info.
    Sacre Bleu! It will shoot cheese and escargots at the Zombies!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Sacre Bleu! It will shoot cheese and escargots at the Zombies!
    THERE BETTER BE A MIME ZOMBIE BOSS OR ELSE THE WHOLE MAP WILL SUCK.

**** yeah we gonna go Zombie Mona Lisa up in this *****.

THERE BETTER BE A MIME ZOMBIE BOSS OR ELSE THE WHOLE MAP WILL SUCK.

**** yeah we gonna go Zombie Mona Lisa up in this *****.
    Yessssssss so much yes.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Yessssssss so much yes.
    To be honest I was hoping they would wait til next gen for Paris. Let me explain. First of all, the fog on tranzit is there mostly because of map space. Current gen consoles only allow the zombie maps to reach a certain limit in terms of stuff in them. They had no room for detailing the outside of tranzit, hence the fog. In mob of the dead they had to delete boards off of windows just for it to fit as a map. I was hoping Paris would be next gen so they could fit much much more in it. Imagine being able to go from the Eiffel Tower to the Louvre to the Arc de Triomphe and passing shops ect. Maybe even make a double decker bus like tranzit had just to get around. Idk just an idea. I doubt the map will be big enough for something like that in current gen but i'm curious to see where they go with this. Of course they just started dlc 4 so it's possible they change their minds about the last map but it wouldn't make sense anywhere else due to the triangle.

PTG are ******s. I seriously hate those fags. But sadly, their "source" has been correct so far. And I'm wondering what happens if you don't complete the EEs? And we better find out the propose of the NAV cards.

PTG are ******s. I seriously hate those fags. But sadly, their "source" has been correct so far. And I'm wondering what happens if you don't complete the EEs? And we better find out the propose of the NAV cards.
    Most if not all of the big zombies youtubers have a inside source at 3arc, but PTG is accused more openly. But they do the easter eggs legit and are first most of the time so i don't mind if someone inside tells them about future dlc. But they did hack into the treyarch security and admitted it lol

I hate how they waste time in their videos saying they're the first ones to ever do the EE, it gets annoying.

Also AJ, you better remember how to do the EE that way we can do them together!

I hate how they waste time in their videos saying they're the first ones to ever do the EE, it gets annoying.

Also AJ, you better remember how to do the EE that way we can do them together!
    Yeah but they have the bragging rights though. They're good at it. And yeah I know them. I need to build the tranzit table though. And I want to do the Maxis side. (Better ending and easier) A friend and I are going to do them before buried. Hopefully this week because I'm going to Hawaii after.

When will we be able to do it? And Maxis is a dick, let's to Ritchofens side! Lol. :P

Maxis is a dick.

I have done it once, so far. The only hard part would be the firing range, which requires four players to hit all of the targets scattered around the map. The firing range is when me and my team usually get stuck since one missed target equals failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post

From what I know so far, it is not required to finish the previous easter eggs in Tranzit and Die Rise (Mob of the Dead doesn't count) in order to complete the achievement, Mined Games. However, you would need to have completed the previous easter eggs and inserted the correct nav cards in order to activate the gift sequence. The only thing I am not sure about is which side you have to do to activate it. I did all Rictofen's side to the easter eggs and managed to receive my gifts.

To AJ - that place makes sense. I can't believe I didn't think of it myself!

Finally, I heard a rumour going around that the end of the easter egg is a hidden poll. If you do Maxis's side, then it means the original crew will come back. If you do Rictofen's side, then it means the new crew stays for the next map.
    Last edited by pokekid1; 6th July 2013 at 6:54 AM.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

When will we be able to do it? And Maxis is a dick, let's to Ritchofens side! Lol. :P
    Richtofen kills Maxis off....plus I've heard the last map's egg is much better on Maxis' side. I'm doing his side whenever my friend and I can get on in the next week. (I leave for Maui in a week and a half)

I'm liking Buried so far. You do have a few things to build, but Leroy can do them for you and it isn't like Mob of the Dead. I played last night with 2 friends and one of them got downed because he jumped into the well but it was a different one. xD The other one brings you back to the starting area which is good because that's where the Nav Card table is.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Aye so I went on YouTube and got a pretty good idea of how to do Richtofens EE on tranzit. I'm going to be on tomorrow at 11 central time. I need 3ish people and if no one gets on I'll just try to get points in the bank.

I'm at Eastern time, not sure how far ahead that is. I don't have a mic but I should be able to get on to the PS3 tomorrow. I'll take a look at how to do the Easter Egg but I may need you to lead the Easter Egg. Let me know (if we haven't already added each other, I'm Pulse_Ender).

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I'm at Eastern time, not sure how far ahead that is. I don't have a mic but I should be able to get on to the PS3 tomorrow. I'll take a look at how to do the Easter Egg but I may need you to lead the Easter Egg. Let me know (if we haven't already added each other, I'm Pulse_Ender).
    I'm pretty sure I don't have you, so add me Ruthless_IZ.

And I believe that it's 12 eastern time.

What's the GMT (or whatever) time? Eastern time is at GMT -5:00, but we're in daylight savings time right now so it's actually -4:00 right now.

We're at -5 right now.

Alright then, 12 tomorrow for me, I'll get on. I'll probably be on sooner so it'll be good.

remember to build the navcard table before you start guys

Yea I know. Hopefully we finish it quickly. The hard part is to get the parts and getting the EMP grenades D: Everything else is pretty easy.

Page 387 of 427 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397 ... LastLast