Page 391 of 427 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,775 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #9751
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    We're not going on for another hour or so. Jerre did you get both PMs I sent you?

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  2. #9752
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Yes, i got them. i know what to do. Grab the wires and going to town to build it.

  3. #9753
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    I'm missing arms race I want it back. Anyone else want it back it was fun getting killstreaks earlier?

  4. #9754
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Honestly they just need to change TDM to give 150 points per kill. I never play TDM because it takes so long to get ANYTHING.

    Also I've recently been playing League Play and I've been doing sort of all right in it. Won a few games of SnD and CTF.

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  5. #9755
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    I loved Arms Race. But i think it will be back with the next Nuketown 2025 24/7 playlist.

    Btw, i have used the Scar-H lately, and it's my fav weapon from now on. It's beast! I use Grip, Stock and EOTech Sight on it. Works wonders! Reached Prestige Weapon 1 today since i started using it yesterday.

  6. #9756
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    I've been reading up on the Zombies storyline, the Easter Eggs, the characters' biographies, locations, etc. and I still don't fully know what's going on in the storyline. Especially with Mob of the Dead (which is completely unrelated). I sort of have an idea but specific details escape me.

    So I've built the Navcard reader table on Die Rise (and every time I start a new game on Die Rise the Navcard reader table is already built), and I got the TranZit Navcard but when I try to put the card into the reader there's no button prompt to do that. From reading online I guess it's already been done, but I don't remember doing it. Ugh this is so annoying.

    IZ, are we doing the Easter Egg tomorrow? Same time? I put a bunch of money in the bank, probably about 15-20k.

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  7. #9757
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Depends, where do you live?
    Posts
    926

    Default

    So how do you guys think Ghosts will stack up in sales against BF4? So far I don't think we've seen anything to impressive.on COD's end. However, I feel that.Dice has really pumped up some hype.
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

  8. #9758
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan The Poke Man View Post
    So how do you guys think Ghosts will stack up in sales against BF4? So far I don't think we've seen anything to impressive.on COD's end. However, I feel that.Dice has really pumped up some hype.
    They haven't put anything yet besides the campaign. The MP experience is coming in mid-august.

  9. #9759
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The depths of your despair
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    I loved Arms Race. But i think it will be back with the next Nuketown 2025 24/7 playlist.

    Btw, i have used the Scar-H lately, and it's my fav weapon from now on. It's beast! I use Grip, Stock and EOTech Sight on it. Works wonders! Reached Prestige Weapon 1 today since i started using it yesterday.
    I heavily suggest taking grip off. It does next to nothing to your gun. Anything you notice is a placebo effect. Here's the proof.

    Credit to FrozenConstellation

  10. #9760
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I've been reading up on the Zombies storyline, the Easter Eggs, the characters' biographies, locations, etc. and I still don't fully know what's going on in the storyline. Especially with Mob of the Dead (which is completely unrelated). I sort of have an idea but specific details escape me.

    So I've built the Navcard reader table on Die Rise (and every time I start a new game on Die Rise the Navcard reader table is already built), and I got the TranZit Navcard but when I try to put the card into the reader there's no button prompt to do that. From reading online I guess it's already been done, but I don't remember doing it. Ugh this is so annoying.

    IZ, are we doing the Easter Egg tomorrow? Same time? I put a bunch of money in the bank, probably about 15-20k.
    I got no points at all in the bank. We can still try it though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    They haven't put anything yet besides the campaign. The MP experience is coming in mid-august.
    Yea it's like they're acting like multiplayer isn't the main thing everybody focuses on. :P
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  11. #9761
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I got no points at all in the bank. We can still try it though!
    Well that might put a wrench in the plans but I guess we can still do it. I'll just open the doors and stuff, I guess.

    Jerre, you good to do the EE as well?

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  12. #9762
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Jerre, you good to do the EE as well?
    Yes. Same strategies like you sended through PM?

    If everyone follow his plans. It's just those EMP's. Starting to getting tired of Tranzit.

    I'm ready!

  13. #9763
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Jerre you should've stayed, we ended up completing the EE.

    **** YEA *****ES WE FINALLY DID IT. **** TRANZIT. Die rise is next and it's easier than tranzit so yay.

    S/O to my *****s Rangerdude, Jerre, and WS30 for helping.
    And S/O to Ducks for always keeping his word.
    And S/O to Zero for helping us complete the EE. Free Zero.
    Last edited by *IZ*; 22nd July 2013 at 6:54 PM.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  14. #9764
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Aw yeah! Now I probably will never play TranZit again. Sorry you had to miss that Jerre and rangerdude.

    S/O to IZ for helping out.
    S/O to everyone else for supporting us
    S/O to Zero for helping out on short notice

    Die Rise will be harder for me I think (lack of mic) to coordinate the stepping on the gold ring symbol things. I need to read some more of the EE to know how to do it.

    I don't know about you guys, but I haven't done any of the BO1 EEs. Would anyone be willing to do those with me if you haven't done them already? Just for something extra to do? I don't know.

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  15. #9765
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    I thought it was crazy how much we improved in tranzit. When we first tried doing the EE we couldn't even build the NAV table and now we did the EE and even built the NAV table like it was no big deal. I used to be scared of getting lost in the fog when we first tried the EE, now I actually prefer running through the fog than going on the bus.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  16. #9766
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    It's only because we actually know where stuff is
    When you guys said you got the trophy I was just sitting there like "I didn't get it where is it did I do it wrong OH NO" but then I got it so it was okay

    Now I'm looking at how to do the Die Rise EE, it still seems to me like we'll have more of a challenge doing this. Mostly for me I think, but still a bit challenging.

    First of all we're going to have to coordinate ourselves to step on all four elevator things at the same time. Then we have to coordinate to do the floor symbols in a mysterious order.

    The sniper/sliquifier part is super easy, same with the Trample steam part.

    Then the Mahjong tiles, which I think will be the hardest. I may not even participate in that step since I won't be able to communicate as easily.

    But I'm definitely willing to help out.

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  17. #9767
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    It's only because we actually know where stuff is
    When you guys said you got the trophy I was just sitting there like "I didn't get it where is it did I do it wrong OH NO" but then I got it so it was okay

    Now I'm looking at how to do the Die Rise EE, it still seems to me like we'll have more of a challenge doing this. Mostly for me I think, but still a bit challenging.

    First of all we're going to have to coordinate ourselves to step on all four elevator things at the same time. Then we have to coordinate to do the floor symbols in a mysterious order.

    The sniper/sliquifier part is super easy, same with the Trample steam part.

    Then the Mahjong tiles, which I think will be the hardest. I may not even participate in that step since I won't be able to communicate as easily.

    But I'm definitely willing to help out.
    Yeah it has more steps to it, so hopefully we can pull it off, also anyone know why a player would get the perma perk green mist when they just respawned in a zombies match? as in you are down, died spectating then when a new round starts you respawn but get the green perma perk mist? its JuanLink26 btw.

  18. #9768
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Bah I'm confused. Who's Zero then? Bah.

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  19. #9769
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    So, the Tranzit Richtofen EE is complete? Really???

    Congratulations guys!!! I was bored of Tranzit, and i was like **** this i'm not going to try this for another 2 hours.

    Mind if i may watch the replay in theater mode?

    Invite me for Die Riese next time.
    Actually i'm kinda hyped for Buried (and the other 4 mp maps).

    Cheers.

  20. #9770
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Bah I'm confused. Who's Zero then? Bah.
    That's his wifes account since he's banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    So, the Tranzit Richtofen EE is complete? Really???

    Congratulations guys!!! I was bored of Tranzit, and i was like **** this i'm not going to try this for another 2 hours.

    Mind if i may watch the replay in theater mode?

    Invite me for Die Riese next time.
    Actually i'm kinda hyped for Buried (and the other 4 mp maps).

    Cheers.
    Alright so you'll be down to do the Die Rise EE?

    And the die rise one looks much much easier. Only hard part is getting things in order.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  21. #9771
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Alright so you'll be down to do the Die Rise EE?
    Yes, if we communicate through mic and PS3 Chat.

    Also played Survival town today. I had the most points and i had MP5 and a Pap'd RPD.

    one of my teammates needed to be revived on round 1, he left the game. 3 left. Me and some other 2 guys. Around round 10, one of them had a Time out connection. Only 2 left, me and my teammate needed to be revived and then the match ended. I had Jugg and Speed Cola.

    Also got my 1st longshot + bankshot with the combat axe on Hijacked, earning myself the last of the humiliation challenge and the hail mary challenge.

  22. #9772
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    So, the Tranzit Richtofen EE is complete? Really???

    Congratulations guys!!! I was bored of Tranzit, and i was like **** this i'm not going to try this for another 2 hours.

    Mind if i may watch the replay in theater mode?

    Invite me for Die Riese next time.
    Actually i'm kinda hyped for Buried (and the other 4 mp maps).

    Cheers.
    Yeah, I'll have to save the replay to my account. It was pretty cool.
    I was wondering why you just left all of a sudden. At least it's over now. Tranzit is finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    That's his wifes account since he's banned.
    So he was just using his wife's account to post here? Okay then. That's fine. I understand now

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Yes, if we communicate through mic and PS3 Chat.

    Also played Survival town today. I had the most points and i had MP5 and a Pap'd RPD.

    one of my teammates needed to be revived on round 1, he left the game. 3 left. Me and some other 2 guys. Around round 10, one of them had a Time out connection. Only 2 left, me and my teammate needed to be revived and then the match ended. I had Jugg and Speed Cola.

    Also got my 1st longshot + bankshot with the combat axe on Hijacked, earning myself the last of the humiliation challenge and the hail mary challenge.
    Nice. I never use combat axes because it takes too much skill for me to use
    It sucks when people leave in the middle of the game UGH.



    EDIT: So I'm already planning out how we're going to do the Die Rise Easter Egg, and it's not looking so bad now. Biggest problem will probably be the second step, the sequential floor tiles I think.

    Who's going to be doing this with us? Me and IZ, and I'm assuming Jerre, and Zero?

    This plan will be a bit harder since the map is very non-linear. I guess everyone is just going to have to "call" one section of the map and stay there and do all the parts of the map that take place there?

    I'm trying to memorize the positions of the Mahjong tiles, and distinguishing the direction symbols and the colour between black and blue will be kind of tough. Everyone should have a sniper for that step to make it easier.

    When are we going to attempt this and with who? Anyone that wants to be part of this should post that they do so I can start planning stuff out.
    Last edited by DucksGoMooful; 23rd July 2013 at 1:47 AM.

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  23. #9773
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Yea I say that we should start next Monday. Since Buried is coming out soon and we will have a week to prepare and get money in the bank.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  24. #9774
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Sounds good to me.

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  25. #9775
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    I can say I'm not wasting my money on these camos this go round.

Page 391 of 427 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •