Page 395 of 427 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,875 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Vengeance is now up for downloading
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

And i have played some Hardcore matches (TDM, KC and Dom). I didn't even know that the Faction Announcer says something like "Get that son of a ***** out of my sight! The Hardcore playlist is easy for some camos to get fast like the Bloodthirsties for example.

Shotguns are now close to diamond. KSG Camos is almost done , then the M1216. Scar-H gold is done! M8A1, SMR and FN-fal are the only ones left to get gold. Then i have Diamond AR's!!

I might use the M8A1 now for the double weapon XP and the M1216.

Also. Tomorrow or Today i might get the new maps.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Well that's cool but are we going to see a conclusion with the new characters? It seems a shame to base 3 maps around them and then not finish it.

Also it turns out that I'm not going to that awesome exhibit at the science centre so I will be able to play the new maps and stuff. My PS3 was not able to connect to the Internet today for some reason so hopefully it works tomorrow.
    They already did. If you saw the buried easter egg they all die. When you search the bodies for switches they are all dead and you are in a variant of an afterlife. But regardless, the four new characters are dead after you finish the last part of maxis or richtofen's plans for them. This may be confusing as to what order these things happen but that's because of the time bomb. And I hope you can play it

PSN worked today (yay!) but my first time downloading it it froze at 35%, so I re-downloaded it. By the time it was done (about an hour-an hour and a half later) I only had a half hour before I went to a movie, and right now the TV is being used by the family so I can't play. I played some Multiplayer before though, and I like Cove.

I should get to play Buried fairly soon.

I was just thinking about this yesterday, if none of us get Ghosts, what's going to happen to this thread? Are we just going to keep talking about BO2 until the next Treyarch game with Zombies? I'm concerned

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

PSN worked today (yay!) but my first time downloading it it froze at 35%, so I re-downloaded it. By the time it was done (about an hour-an hour and a half later) I only had a half hour before I went to a movie, and right now the TV is being used by the family so I can't play. I played some Multiplayer before though, and I like Cove.

I was just thinking about this yesterday, if none of us get Ghosts, what's going to happen to this thread? Are we just going to keep talking about BO2 until the next Treyarch game with Zombies? I'm concerned
    We could talk about how shity it will more than likely be
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

We're all going to be posting here saying how our lives are doing, how GTAV is, etc.. We're all friends here and it would suck if we all stopped posting here.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    We're all going to be posting here saying how our lives are doing, how GTAV is, etc.. We're all friends here and it would suck if we all stopped posting here.
    Don't forget BF4. But let's face it. At least some of us will eventually get Ghosts no matter how much we say we won't. I hope I don't end up being one of them lol

Opinions on Buried: 100 times better than all past BO2 maps, and 1000 times better than Mob of the Dead. As for multiplayer maps, at time of writing I have yet to play any. I'll give them a shot sooner or later, but I hit max prestige in Black Ops 1 and I fell in love with it all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Don't forget BF4. But let's face it. At least some of us will eventually get Ghosts no matter how much we say we won't. I hope I don't end up being one of them lol
    I haven't completely shut the doors on Ghosts. I will just be waiting for 6 months after release and if it isn't unanimously hated I will get it.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 2nd August 2013 at 1:11 AM.

I'll probably end up getting Ghosts because of my long ass hiatus from CoD (I said hell no to BO2)

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

I'll likely get Ghosts, unless Drift0r finds some effed up things in the MP reveal. BO2 was really my fist CoD that I was halfway decent at, so I have nothing to compare it to.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Opinions on Buried: 100 times better than all past BO2 maps, and 1000 times better than Mob of the Dead. As for multiplayer maps, at time of writing I have yet to play any. I'll give them a shot sooner or later, but I hit max prestige in Black Ops 1 and I fell in love with it all over again.
    Buried is really good I agree, but did you not like Mob of the dead? I thought it was the best zombies map in BO2. Tranzit was just terrible and Die Rise was decent to me. And lol I never fell out of love with BO1. It's my favorite Cod now. Even passed up Cod4 for me haha

I haven't completely shut the doors on Ghosts. I will just be waiting for 6 months after release and if it isn't unanimously hated I will get it.
    Neither have I since IW hasn't designed the MP since MW2 (SHGames did MW3's multiplayer, hence it's shittyness) but I still have very low hopes.

I'd buy Ghosts in a heartbeat if it's MP is very similar to MW2. Of course get rid of the Commando and Painkiller and you've got a gem.

Credit to zhanton

I mostly will buy Ghosts once I get a PS4. So that might take a while.

So here's my review on the MP maps
    Uplink- It's the same old map as summit. The only thing that bothers me the most is the lighting effect on that map. It can be really annoying.
    Detour- The combat coming from the bottom and the top(and the sides) really has you forcing to look at both sides to fight. Decent.
    Rush- Easy well made map. The environment looks perfect. So fast action-pace place.
    Cove- It's alright. You have to look all sides to engage combat and there's almost no cover to hide. It sucks you can't swim.

Just 2 months left of BO2's DLC...
    'Murica

Wow, just wow! After watching some CoD Ghosts video's people are not happy with Ghosts because IW said new Engine. And they brag about some fish and a Dog... :/

I'm starting to get tired of CoD now because they release it each year. Make it 2-3 years. We cannot enjoy the current or the others because most the playerbase attempts to move on. I remember in W@W only 5000 players.

Everyone says that CoD4 and W@W are the only bests CoD's out of there. Hopefully Ghosts is the last one. Because it will be 10 years then. *crossed fingers*

Don't worry. We can talk about our best moments. Give out some tips. And others.

Also. Damn Bloodthirsty medals for KSG. 4 out of 5 and i die in the back!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I'd buy Ghosts in a heartbeat if it's MP is very similar to MW2. Of course get rid of the Commando and Painkiller and you've got a gem.
    And One Man Army + Danger Close combinations
    And QUICKscoping (the quickscoping that's quicker than ordinary quickscoping)
    and stupidly powerful secondary weapons (SPAS12 and M93 Raffica I'm looking at you)
    And tactical nuke
    And maps that are pathetically easy to spawn trap the opposition on, such as Terminal

Search and Destroy is the only gamemode which is almost playable due to the amount of people who camp it out in MW2. Ghosts is going to be crap and we know it.
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    and stupidly powerful secondary weapons (SPAS12 and M93 Raffica I'm looking at you)
    And tactical nuke
    And maps that are pathetically easy to spawn trap the opposition on, such as Terminal

Search and Destroy is the only gamemode which is almost playable due to the amount of people who camp it out in MW2. Ghosts is going to be crap and we know it.
    The best part of MW2 is that 90% of the guns were OP. If everything is OP, then it's all in the same league. I understand that not everything was OP but still. Just be glad the Models got nerfed or we would have never heard of the SPAS-12 lol. We would call MW2 Modern 1887 Warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    this

because this just makes a game terrible

fun as ever though

And tactical nuke
    oh yeah this made mw2 terrible too

you can spawn trap in pretty much any game easily if you get a team that isn't half retarted

Ghosts is going to be crap and we know it.
    yeah that MP reveal really showed how bad ghosts is going to be

Just be glad the Models got nerfed or we would have never heard of the SPAS-12 lol
    haha

Credit to zhanton

Omg Buried is the easiest map I've ever played. I just played for the first time and got to round 18, but than I had to get off to give my dog a bath. All I was doing was camping in a culture aid spot. I had the new mark 2 which is badass and a PaPd AN.

35000 people playing and I can't find a good game without someone rage-quitting as soon as they die. One game the guy jumped onto the LSAT railing right away but just let himself fall, then later quit the game. I hate the people playing sometimes.

Also PSN/BO2 servers have been acting up for me, I've had quite a few disconnects both today and yesterday, but only on Zombies. Lag, host migrations, jumping around, etc etc. I was playing solo and I d/c-ed from the BO2 servers at round 21. I'm quite upset about that, I had the Mark 2 and the Paralyzer (which I don't really like that much, except for the flying ability). I had the PaP'ed new revolver, the Remington New Army Pistol or something, with Mule Kick, but then I went down. I also almost have all of the trophies, just the PaP on round 1, the Time Bomb, the main EE, the survive the maze on round 20+, and PaP the LSAT left.

Omg Buried is the easiest map I've ever played. I just played for the first time and got to round 18, but than I had to get off to give my dog a bath. All I was doing was camping in a culture aid spot. I had the new mark 2 which is badass and a PaPd AN.
    Ikr? We had a full party camping in the Courthouse where vulture aid is and got to round 23 lol. Two of us just stood on top with ray guns while the guys on the bottom just spammed SVU as the zombies ran in the hallway. I haven't gotten the Mark II on my Playstation yet but I keep getting the original ray gun from the box so no complaints haha.

The mark 2 is really nice. It feels better than the other ray gun and could kill trains with a burst if shot correctly.

Yeah I agree with that. Mk. 2 is much better than original imo, even if it's just the lack of splash damage. I also feel like it's more accurate, but that may just be me

Another thing that I really really liked in buried was the tune they put when the fire sale is on. I really enjoyed that.

Another thing that I really really liked in buried was the tune they put when the fire sale is on. I really enjoyed that.
    That was on Nuketown after Richtofen takes control of the Zombies at round 25.

Buried is really good I agree, but did you not like Mob of the dead? I thought it was the best zombies map in BO2. Tranzit was just terrible and Die Rise was decent to me.
    The afterlife system as a source of power completely ruined the map for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Sorry there bro I need to agree with Rezzo. MW2 in its current state is a pile of ****; it was only good the first few months after release before people started exploiting the OP setups.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 2nd August 2013 at 10:55 PM.

Wow thanks SGG for ruining it for me

Also does anyone here play grief?

Page 395 of 427 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405 ... LastLast