Page 396 of 427 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406 ... LastLast
Results 9,876 to 9,900 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    The best part of MW2 is that 90% of the guns were OP. If everything is OP, then it's all in the same league. I understand that not everything was OP but still. Just be glad the Models got nerfed or we would have never heard of the SPAS-12 lol. We would call MW2 Modern 1887 Warfare.
    I can understand what you're saying. There's lots of overpowered setups, but they take away the fun from playing the game normally. It's just that a lot of setups promote camping (OMA / Scavenger claymores and grenade launcher ammo for example). Play MW2 now, and barely any of your deaths will be from bullets. It will normally be from some ***** camping somewhere up high with his whole loadout on his back, the Chopper Gunner killstreak he just earned, or some **** running around lunging through your bullets with his tac-knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    because this just makes a game terrible
    That's not what I was saying, but sniping is too easy in MW2. It doesn't necessarily make the game terrible either, but it should at least me degraded to an option for private lobbies. Wallbanging with an FMJ sniper rifle in MW2 was easier than getting a kill with an automatic weapon through cover, which is just strange.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

AJ your emblem cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    AJ your emblem cracks me up.
    Lol I don't even remember what it is now. Is it the dolphin one or the Caillou one?

Lol I don't even remember what it is now. Is it the dolphin one or the Caillou one?
    The second one
    KIYU xD

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    The second one
    KIYU xD
    Lolololol I could tell you the story behind that emblem but it's pretty long haha

So new glitch thing I discovered. My wife and I were playing NT Zombies, I go down trying to get the Mystery Box weapon, she is trying to revive me but goes down, then my character stands up on his own and I can move around for about 3 seconds before the end game missile kicks in... WTF.. I have it saved under "WTF Glitch" in my playercard.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wow thanks SGG for ruining it for me
    Apologies :P

Also does anyone here play grief?
    I played a match just last night. We made it to round 30-something I believe and our team won. Most Grief matches for me end by round 10-12, so it felt really long. The amount of kills I got in that one match exceeded the total amount I had previously, which tells you how often I play Grief.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Grief just isn't that fun for me. Because of the number of people and the limited space (I haven't played Borough Grief yet so I can't comment on that, though I would assume it's sort of the same) I usually get about 3 kills per round until the rounds get into the tens, which it rarely does. Usually someone quits early on, then everyone else does. That's just my personal experience, but it's really slow going to get points, weapons and perks. Not very fun at all.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

lol whenever I host a grief game I turn into a major dick and make it start on round 20 no magic headshots only. It's safe to say we never get to round 21, but we got close on buried once with the bass drops(I know they're called subsurface resonators but I like bass drops lol) Camping by where jugg usually is but our turbines always die and we get screwed.

Just put down one turbine at a time, it should last you for a while. I hate when they stop working for like 10 seconds though, and always at the wrong times.

Just played Grief mode, and I don't like it that much. Turned is even worse.

I play Grief mode from time to time. The game is played in two ways usually. One way is when one bad team starts to quit and/or go down early in the rounds. The other way is when you have two good teams that refuse to give up. Either the game is over in fifteen minutes or it lasts for a looooong time. I always wanted to do a custom Grief game with 8 people and no magic just to see who is better at surviving. Maybe AJ and I can host a game like that someday.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I was just thinking about this yesterday, if none of us get Ghosts, what's going to happen to this thread? Are we just going to keep talking about BO2 until the next Treyarch game with Zombies? I'm concerned
    I figured we would just do a race and see who would be the first to cave in and buy the game. I assume most of us have each other as a friend on PSN. If someone starts playing it, then we'll know for sure.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Grief just isn't that fun for me. Because of the number of people and the limited space (I haven't played Borough Grief yet so I can't comment on that, though I would assume it's sort of the same) I usually get about 3 kills per round until the rounds get into the tens, which it rarely does. Usually someone quits early on, then everyone else does. That's just my personal experience, but it's really slow going to get points, weapons and perks. Not very fun at all.
    Grief on Borough is a HUGE improvement over Cell Block and the Green Run maps.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Grief on Borough is a HUGE improvement over Cell Block and the Green Run maps.
    Grief on Cell Brief was for real man. No jug. Made the games really worth it.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    I play Grief mode from time to time. The game is played in two ways usually. One way is when one bad team starts to quit and/or go down early in the rounds. The other way is when you have two good teams that refuse to give up. Either the game is over in fifteen minutes or it lasts for a looooong time. I always wanted to do a custom Grief game with 8 people and no magic just to see who is better at surviving. Maybe AJ and I can host a game like that someday.
    Lol if I do round 20 headshots no magic, it will literally go until the host ends the game. Everyone will continuously die and the round will restart unless we have a pro who can train away from everyone else and hit headshots with a wall weapon on round 20. The hardest part about round 20 headshots no magic is that everyone is training on the same map. If trains get too close, then you're ****ed.

That actually sounds really fun. We should do that some time, maybe on Monday?

Grief on Cell Brief was for real man. No jug. Made the games really worth it.
    Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed that more than Mob of the Dead.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 4th August 2013 at 3:40 AM.

That actually sounds really fun. We should do that some time, maybe on Monday?
    sure lol it's pretty hard though haha.

Lol if I do round 20 headshots no magic, it will literally go until the host ends the game. Everyone will continuously die and the round will restart unless we have a pro who can train away from everyone else and hit headshots with a wall weapon on round 20. The hardest part about round 20 headshots no magic is that everyone is training on the same map. If trains get too close, then you're ****ed.

You're right. I forgot about that. The never-ending game. The horror!

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    You're right. I forgot about that. The never-ending game. The horror!
    I think our record was 2 hours on mob of the dead before we all just gave up and ended the game.

Hey guys I'm going to play buried in like an hour, and I need someone to help me out since it'll be the second time I play in Buried.

I'll will let you guys know when i bought the Vengeance pack. It will be around this week or weekend.

So I played with my bestfriend and his teyhard cousins and we made it to 23 and than got bored. I still haven't gotten the new wonderweapon, but I got like 30k in my bank

I was getting super angry in Demolition so I decided to go to Combat Training/Objective to just play for fun, and I ended up doing extremely well. I got like 2 EMPs, 3 Orbital VSATs and I almost got a Warthog. Like 60-15, the best games I've ever had I think (on Nuketown but still).

So I have to ask this question. In the Combat Training playlist, I understand you can't complete challenges? But I actually completed the Relentless Killer challenge while in the playlist, so I'm not sure what counts and what doesn't. Does anyone know?

Also I'm enjoying Buried more than I thought I would, except for finding a good game. Even solo I'm sort of liking.

So I played with my bestfriend and his teyhard cousins and we made it to 23 and than got bored. I still haven't gotten the new wonderweapon, but I got like 30k in my bank
    I've gotten the Paralyzer about a half dozen times, but I think you must have a negative-nine-million chance of getting the Ray Gun Mark II. I literally dumped tens-of-thousands of points in the box one game and no Ray Gun Mark II. They seem to have upped the original Ray Gun's rate, however, because I get that all the time.

I was getting super angry in Demolition so I decided to go to Combat Training/Objective to just play for fun, and I ended up doing extremely well. I got like 2 EMPs, 3 Orbital VSATs and I almost got a Warthog. Like 60-15, the best games I've ever had I think (on Nuketown but still).

So I have to ask this question. In the Combat Training playlist, I understand you can't complete challenges? But I actually completed the Relentless Killer challenge while in the playlist, so I'm not sure what counts and what doesn't. Does anyone know?
    Idk but I know camo challenges don't work. Plus there's literally like 200 people in a playlist so the connection is terrible.

Page 396 of 427 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406 ... LastLast