Page 397 of 427 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,925 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I've gotten the Paralyzer about a half dozen times, but I think you must have a negative-nine-million chance of getting the Ray Gun Mark II. I literally dumped tens-of-thousands of points in the box one game and no Ray Gun Mark II. They seem to have upped the original Ray Gun's rate, however, because I get that all the time.
    Woah dude, out of my 3 matches I have gotten the Mark II twice and the other Ray Gun once, but I prefer the Mark II. It seems like it's the opposite with me.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Woah dude, out of my 3 matches I have gotten the Mark II twice and the other Ray Gun once, but I prefer the Mark II. It seems like it's the opposite with me.
    I've never gotten either on my PS3 but I always get the time bomb on my first or second try. I get the normal ray gun so much though.

Never gotten the Time Bomb but I've gotten the Mk. 2 plenty of times. Almost every time I play. Paralyzer not as often, I've probably gotten it about 5 times. I never feel like using it though. I get the old Ray Gun about the same rate.

Has anyone played any older maps and tried the Mk. 2 on them, since it's on every map?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Never gotten the Time Bomb but I've gotten the Mk. 2 plenty of times. Almost every time I play. Paralyzer not as often, I've probably gotten it about 5 times. I never feel like using it though. I get the old Ray Gun about the same rate.

Has anyone played any older maps and tried the Mk. 2 on them, since it's on every map?
    Yupp on NT2025, it's a beast, I've seen in roll on Mob of the Dead but never gotten it there.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    I've never gotten either on my PS3 but I always get the time bomb on my first or second try. I get the normal ray gun so much though.
    The time bomb is too cool if you know how to use it, and if you're not a dick.

"Oh no, I went down on round 8 and lost Jug, better use the Time Bomb to go back to round 5!"

What I said wasn't actually true, I did get it once in solo and I should've used it, but for some reason I didn't and I died. Oh well

"Oh no, I went down on round 8 and lost Jug, better use the Time Bomb to go back to round 5!"

What I said wasn't actually true, I did get it once in solo and I should've used it, but for some reason I didn't and I died. Oh well
    You can get two free perks from the witches if you use the time bomb! That's probably a cool thing we found out today

The time bomb is too cool if you know how to use it, and if you're not a dick.
    First time we were on buried my friend put it down on round one and waited til like 26 when we had all perks and packed weapons and sent us back to round one as a troll.

Can anyone can explain this? I use to have a skull as my rank back in March. Then it changed to crossed bones with 4 tally marks. Now it's 1 tally mark...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Can anyone can explain this? I use to have a skull as my rank back in March. Then it changed to crossed bones with 4 tally marks. Now it's 1 tally mark...
    It's for not playing, each tally mark is each day you play, when you get all 5 it's faster to rank up.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I was playing a 3-person game on Buried, we got to 18 (and everytime there was a max ammo the one guy threw his time bomb then immediately activated it, I'm not too sure why) then they both left. When the host migration ended though, there were like 4 patches of that Vulture Aid green gas stuff that repels the zombies just permanently there, and it was pretty cool. I want something new to do in the map. Is anyone ready for the Die Rise EE then the Buried EE?

I was playing a 3-person game on Buried, we got to 18 (and everytime there was a max ammo the one guy threw his time bomb then immediately activated it, I'm not too sure why) then they both left. When the host migration ended though, there were like 4 patches of that Vulture Aid green gas stuff that repels the zombies just permanently there, and it was pretty cool. I want something new to do in the map. Is anyone ready for the Die Rise EE then the Buried EE?
    I've only played 3 matches in Buried so I'm not bored of it yet, and sadly I start school next Tuesday.

buried is so glitchy. My friend went into theater and showed me a game where every zombie dropped power ups.....all of them. literally the map was littered with glowing green crap. I've heard of permanent vulture aid gas but never seen it. I know the PC version is even worse in terms of glitches than ours

buried is so glitchy. My friend went into theater and showed me a game where every zombie dropped power ups.....all of them. literally the map was littered with glowing green crap. I've heard of permanent vulture aid gas but never seen it. I know the PC version is even worse in terms of glitches than ours
    My first game there were 2 permanent vulture aid gas. That's how I easily got to,18.

I think mine had to do with the host migrations, but still. It's not very fun. I was just standing in one for most of round 19, and I can't imagine doing it for very long.

I think mine had to do with the host migrations, but still. It's not very fun. I was just standing in one for most of round 19, and I can't imagine doing it for very long.
    do they stay after you walk out of them? Or do you have to stay there forever for it to work?

do they stay after you walk out of them? Or do you have to stay there forever for it to work?
    You can walk away and it'll still be there.

You can walk away and it'll still be there.
    wow that's not OP lol what do the zombies do if you're on solo?

They just sort of run away from you, then I guess they die and more spawn. I had two in the area between the saloon/candy shop/guillotine and the chalk outlines/NAV pieces, and two on the steps right in front of the candy shop, on the mansion side. I left them for maybe 3 rounds and they were still there. Then I used a time bomb and they disappeared.

Omg so I made it to round 28 with my friend and it didn't save in the leaderboards. ****en BS.

If you haven't seen the video posted on treyarch's youtube then here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_9esQucmw

Yes that's Der Riese Kino Shi no Numa and Verruct if I remember correctly. The beginning has the tomb I've been talking about. The end has someone running through a trench (WW1 trench like I stated about a week ago). And there's the mechanical giant I was talking about yesterday in the Nazi zombies thread. PTG is always right.

EDIT: There was Shangri La at the beginning with the wheel. Almost forgot.
    Last edited by AJ; 7th August 2013 at 7:21 PM.

I was just in a Buried game with 4 players. The first guy left around round 4, the second guy timed out, and the third guy had about 15 downs, so it was getting ridiculous. Also, every time I tried to get The Giant out of his cage, they instantly shot him and made him return. I eventually went down because The Giant wouldn't come out of his cage even though I opened it and I had Booze. Anyway...

I'm about to watch the video, I'll tell you what I think once I'm done.

EDIT: Alright. First of all, the beginning looks more like one of the doors from Moon than any sort of tomb, AJ. Then Shangri-La, Der Riese, Kino (then another shot of Der Riese? You should be able to see it), Shi No Numa, Verruckt, Nacht?, then of course the characters (does Nikolai have a beard?) and the mechanical giant.

Origins eh?

EDIT2: The characters look different. I remember from reading the storyline that Richtofen was experimenting on an unnamed Mexican, do you think he'll feature?
    Last edited by DucksGoMooful; 7th August 2013 at 7:34 PM.

I was just in a Buried game with 4 players. The first guy left around round 4, the second guy timed out, and the third guy had about 15 downs, so it was getting ridiculous. Also, every time I tried to get The Giant out of his cage, they instantly shot him and made him return. I eventually went down because The Giant wouldn't come out of his cage even though I opened it and I had Booze. Anyway...

I'm about to watch the video, I'll tell you what I think once I'm done.

EDIT: Alright. First of all, the beginning looks more like one of the doors from Moon than any sort of tomb, AJ. Then Shangri-La, Der Riese, Kino (then another shot of Der Riese? You should be able to see it), Shi No Numa, Verruckt, Nacht?, then of course the characters (does Nikolai have a beard?) and the mechanical giant.

Origins eh?

EDIT2: The characters look different. I remember from reading the storyline that Richtofen was experimenting on an unnamed Mexican, do you think he'll feature?
    No. Those are the four characters we know from the 1940's. Only now we see them in the late 1910's. The term richtofen's tomb is not a literal one. I don't know everything so I can't help you. All I know is that the people who have told all this information about literally every zombies map said about a month ago the map would be having two parts. A trench (like we saw in the video) and a small French town. As the letters that 3arc released talked about Northern France and how Der Riese was in France near the northern border.....put two and two together. Maxis worked on the giant at Der Riese which is German for what again? Exactly. The starting room on Der Riese. If you stand with your back to pack a punch there is a large open area that's empty. A perfect place to house a....Giant Robot? What do you think actually destroyed Der Riese? When we play it, parts are on fire, if you look around there's a lot of damage that seems more than zombies are capable of. There were no moon missiles back then so that's out of the question. If a giant metal man escaped "The Giant" aka Der Riese, would he leave any sort of destructive mark on the Group 935 facility? That's all I'm going to say about that for now. You guys should be able to put it together now. If not then just ask and I'll explain

Fair enough
    Anyway back to the trailer, I'm watching an analysis of it and the guy noticed that the maps shown are actually in reverse order (only ones featuring the original 4 characters), so Moon, Shangri-La, Ascension, Kino, Der Riese, Shi No Numa, Verruckt, and finally Nacht. And then the new map which I guess takes place before even that. There we go. Very cool stuff.

No. Those are the four characters we know from the 1940's. Only now we see them in the late 1910's. The term richtofen's tomb is not a literal one. I don't know everything so I can't help you. All I know is that the people who have told all this information about literally every zombies map said about a month ago the map would be having two parts. A trench (like we saw in the video) and a small French town. As the letters that 3arc released talked about Northern France and how Der Riese was in France near the northern border.....put two and two together. Maxis worked on the giant at Der Riese which is German for what again? Exactly. The starting room on Der Riese. If you stand with your back to pack a punch there is a large open area that's empty. A perfect place to house a....Giant Robot? What do you think actually destroyed Der Riese? When we play it, parts are on fire, if you look around there's a lot of damage that seems more than zombies are capable of. There were no moon missiles back then so that's out of the question. If a giant metal man escaped "The Giant" aka Der Riese, would he leave any sort of destructive mark on the Group 935 facility? That's all I'm going to say about that for now. You guys should be able to put it together now. If not then just ask and I'll explain
    I too saw that video.

And I bet the tryhards are probably going to threaten Treyarch if they have an all zombies DLC.

Page 397 of 427 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407 ... LastLast