Page 398 of 424 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408 ... LastLast
Results 9,926 to 9,950 of 10592

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Well too bad for them, Zombies wasn't good enough so far so we need an all-zombies DLC. IMO.

So this map takes place after the Mexican was killed but before they were all brainwashed? Or after they were brain-washed? Because if before then Nikolai shouldn't be drunk. Right? I don't know, timelines are a bit confusing for me

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Fair enough
    Anyway back to the trailer, I'm watching an analysis of it and the guy noticed that the maps shown are actually in reverse order (only ones featuring the original 4 characters), so Moon, Shangri-La, Ascension, Kino, Der Riese, Shi No Numa, Verruckt, and finally Nacht. And then the new map which I guess takes place before even that. There we go. Very cool stuff.
    What about Five? The originals were in that map via a phone call to Ascension. And Call of the Dead was where they went from Ascension and their transport to paradise. I'm just messing with you lol. But seriously I'd check out PTG as much as some of you might not like them because they know what they're talking about, but they say it in pretty cryptic ways so Activision and treyarch don't hit them with copyright strikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I too saw that video.

And I bet the tryhards are probably going to threaten Treyarch if they have an all zombies DLC.
    LOLOLOLOL. at first I didn't want them to add the old maps back, but now that I won't even touch BO2 multiplayer I'd prefer an all zombies mappack. The only thing they'd get more buthurt about than the DSR nerf lmao

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    What about Five? The originals were in that map via a phone call to Ascension. And Call of the Dead was where they went from Ascension and their transport to paradise. I'm just messing with you lol. But seriously I'd check out PTG as much as some of you might not like them because they know what they're talking about, but they say it in pretty cryptic ways so Activision and treyarch don't hit them with copyright strikes.
    But they weren't really in the maps, you know what I mean. Oh
    I have looked at a few of their videos, once you started suggesting them a while back, but the guy's voice talking so slow kind of irritates me. The cryptic nature of his messages also are difficult to decipher, which is why I'm not totally understanding what's going on.

LOLOLOLOL. at first I didn't want them to add the old maps back, but now that I won't even touch BO2 multiplayer I'd prefer an all zombies mappack. The only thing they'd get more buthurt about than the DSR nerf lmao
    They really need one. I doubt they'd bring back all the old maps though, I'd rather just have 3-5 new maps than bring back the old ones. I mean, I paid $50 for 2 multiplayer map remakes, a Nuketown Zombies that was supposed to be exclusive but was later released to the public, and now one whole DLC will be remakes (except for the one new map)? I think not. I would not be very happy if that was the case, especially considering I already have all of the old maps. New maps would be better.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    But they weren't really in the maps, you know what I mean. Oh
    I have looked at a few of their videos, once you started suggesting them a while back, but the guy's voice talking so slow kind of irritates me. The cryptic nature of his messages also are difficult to decipher, which is why I'm not totally understanding what's going on.

They really need one. I doubt they'd bring back all the old maps though, I'd rather just have 3-5 new maps than bring back the old ones. I mean, I paid $50 for 2 multiplayer map remakes, a Nuketown Zombies that was supposed to be exclusive but was later released to the public, and now one whole DLC will be remakes (except for the one new map)? I think not. I would not be very happy if that was the case, especially considering I already have all of the old maps. New maps would be better.
    I know, but I highly doubt more than one new zombies map will be in a dlc. It's just that the single player team (the ones who made the campaign and mob of the dead) are making this map and the zombies team is already working on the next game (as hinted in buried loading screen). They can be cryptic but once you figure it out and check the comments it's easy to understand. The guy named Benn makes songs that have info on maps too. I'd like all new maps but remade zombies is better than no zombies. I just hope that if they bring back the old maps that more old weapons like the commando or the crossbow come back. Like seriously treyarch? No zombies crossbow? Or thundergun? At least give us back the DG2 :/

Watch this just came out on PTG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBCYG...ure=youtu.be&a

EDIT: If you want to know exactly wtf the story of black ops 2 zombies has been, http://www.playthegame.co/forum/topics/the-tomb
    It's really long and you might get bored, but it tells you everything. Even the wonder weapon and the tank (no not dempsey lol). Just if you are curious and want a complete explanation of Tranzit, Nuketown, Die Rise, Buried, and the last map as well as some back story. For the record, the zombies map Der Riese aka the 935 facility is in Germany, but Der Riese was supposed to go to Kino and ultimately ended up in France. Der Riese was Maxis' backup plan.
    Last edited by AJ; 7th August 2013 at 10:23 PM.

That new Origins teaser raises so many questions. I'm starting to think that the next DLC is going to be only zombies maps just like Rezurrection from Black Ops. Furthermore, I think it is going to consist of the old zombies maps that were featured in the teaser, so that makes it 9 in total (Moon, Shangra-La, Ascension, Kino der Toten, Der Reise, Shi No Numa, Verruckt, Nacht der Untoten, and the new Origins map). Wow!

Since Rezurrection was released on August 23, 2011, then that means we might get it on August 27.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

So looks like richtofen actually built a robot. ( he mentions he should've built a robot or something like that on nuketown zombies)

Anyone else notice the little gear with the numbers 935 or 943 in the top right corner of the Buried Loading Screen in the back page?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Oh yea supposedly the jars with blood in the trailer have 2 different sets of numbers. They also match 2 of the guys cells from MotD :0
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Oh yea supposedly the jars with blood in the trailer have 2 different sets of numbers. They also match 2 of the guys cells from MotD :0
    How? I'm seeing it right now and it's either 481b or A81B

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    How? I'm seeing it right now and it's either 481b or A81B
    481 was one or the numbers you put to do the Easter egg.

The other number in the video is 386.
    I believe those are Fins and Sals prison numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    So looks like richtofen actually built a robot. ( he mentions he should've built a robot or something like that on nuketown zombies)
    No richtofen did not build the giant. As I said before, Maxis built it as a failsafe should Richtofen try to kill him or destroy his work in some way. That's why Richtofen went back. He wants to destroy Maxis' safety net.

And I'm not sure but I think those are viles of blood from Sal and Fin.

And pokekid, no that won't happen. The video only shows clips of old maps so we know that they are going back in time. Notice how it starts with moon and ends with Nacht? It's a hint to show that we go back to before Nacht. Incidentally, 1917 is before even mob of the dead. Sorry but even if it was a zombies only map pack, there's no way they'd put all the maps in. First off Activision would never let that happen, and I doubt they would have the WaW maps in every game.
    Last edited by AJ; 8th August 2013 at 3:48 AM.

So were those the original four but young?

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    So were those the original four but young?
    Yes. And from what I've heard, they're trying to make Takeo more popular so that people will like him as much as the other 3.

No richtofen did not build the giant. As I said before, Maxis built it as a failsafe should Richtofen try to kill him or destroy his work in some way. That's why Richtofen went back. He wants to destroy Maxis' safety net.

And pokekid, no that won't happen. The video only shows clips of old maps so we know that they are going back in time. Notice how it starts with moon and ends with Nacht? It's a hint to show that we go back to before Nacht. Incidentally, 1917 is before even mob of the dead. Sorry but even if it was a zombies only map pack, there's no way they'd put all the maps in. First off Activision would never let that happen, and I doubt they would have the WaW maps in every game.
    Wow AJ, you're such a Debbie downer.

Wow AJ, you're such a Debbie downer.
    Wouldn't it be worse if he got his hopes up only to find out it won't happen? Lol I'm just saving him some disappointment down the road when they start hyping the last map pack.

I'm thinking they just might bring back the original BO zombie maps. I'll be satisfied if just that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I'm thinking they just might bring back the original BO zombie maps. I'll be satisfied if just that happens.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJGd3uR66hM

Last map pack is apocalypse. Sorry, told you it won't happen.

Well, the last DLC is going to be 4 Multiplayer maps and 1 new Zombies Map. 2 of the 4 Multiplayer maps are remakes and the other two are new. Bad news for Ducks. At least, it wasn't an all Zombies DLC.

http://www.gamespot.com//news/black-...ealed-6412709?

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJGd3uR66hM

Last map pack is apocalypse. Sorry, told you it won't happen.
    BOO!!!!!!! I swear when I was watching the video I read Pod as POO and had a good chuckle, but F*ck Treyarch for not making a all zombies DLC.

BOO!!!!!!! I swear when I was watching the video I read Pod as POO and had a good chuckle, but F*ck Treyarch for not making a all zombies DLC.
    don't blame treyarch. They have now remade 5 mp maps. Activision must approve the dlc before they make it so it could be that they said no all zombies dlc. The trailer comes out later today and the wonder weapon is an elemental staff. Confused? Think of the elements. Now think Green Run, Great Leap Forward, Alcatraz, and then Resolution 1290. They all have a specific element. Hint: One is water...

don't blame treyarch. They have now remade 5 mp maps. Activision must approve the dlc before they make it so it could be that they said no all zombies dlc. The trailer comes out later today and the wonder weapon is an elemental staff. Confused? Think of the elements. Now think Green Run, Great Leap Forward, Alcatraz, and then Resolution 1290. They all have a specific element. Hint: One is water...
    I don't want re-skinned Maps, plus if Treyarch makes Shitty DLC Activision will obiously deny it, so yes blame Treyarch, they pulled it off last Black Ops.

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    Well, the last DLC is going to be 4 Multiplayer maps and 1 new Zombies Map. 2 of the 4 Multiplayer maps are remakes and the other two are new. Bad news for Ducks. At least, it wasn't an all Zombies DLC.

http://www.gamespot.com//news/black-...ealed-6412709?
    Wow 2 maps are remakes? Wow.

What maps are they remakes of?

Wow 2 maps are remakes? Wow.

What maps are they remakes of?
    Something about First Strike DLC Map being remade. So a DLC from BO1 Re skin :/

Something about First Strike DLC Map being remade. So a DLC from BO1 Re skin :/
    Wow that's ****ed up. So this map pack will have 2 new multiplayer maps and a zombie map? That's horrible. At least IW had the balls to give us terminal for free, while they could've just reskinned it and put it in a map pack. There's no words to describe how ****ed off I am at Treyarch.

Treyarch sorry but 5 RESKINNED MP MAPS!!! We especially don't want reskinned DLC maps from bo1 that's just sad. I'd rather pay you $15 bucks for all the bo1 zombie maps rather than pay you for these maps and @zero pod might just be poo lol. You never know.

Page 398 of 424 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408 ... LastLast