Page 399 of 427 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Treyarch sorry but 5 RESKINNED MP MAPS!!! We especially don't want reskinned DLC maps from bo1 that's just sad. I'd rather pay you $15 bucks for all the bo1 zombie maps rather than pay you for these maps and @zero pod might just be poo lol. You never know.
    NT Studio Uplink Takeoff and Dig. Stop complaining, if you don't want the maps don't buy them. Are you surprised? Reskins aren't that easy to make. It may not take as long as an entirely new map, but they take imagination and consume time. Even Vonderhaar had to explain the time it takes to make them when everyone got buthurt over Studio. The developers don't just change a few colors and call it a new map. Turning Firing Range into studio took some creativity and probably alot of experimentation. The devs aren't evil, yet everyone acts like they're criminals. Tbh it gets annoying. And as for IW, it's good Terminal was free because they did virtually nothing to it and I hated it. I prefer the reskin of a remake. And Zero, activision owns Cod, so they do have to approve every idea for a map pack. They can deny it, but it is their fault if they deny a zombies map pack. Who knows? Maybe Treyarch didn't want to remake zombies maps. Maybe they couldn't. We don't know. So calm down. Stadium was a good map and I might enjoy some private matches on it again. The WaW map remake I'm happy for as well. I may not have played WaW as much as other cod games but I agree with the idea that WaW had the best maps. You may not have liked hazard in BO1 but cliffside was a great map. Just be excited for Origins lol. It's bigger than Tranzit and takes us back to WW1. Plus you get to **** up Maxis' giant lmao

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    NT Studio Uplink Takeoff and Dig. Stop complaining, if you don't want the maps don't buy them. Are you surprised? Reskins aren't that easy to make. It may not take as long as an entirely new map, but they take imagination and consume time. Even Vonderhaar had to explain the time it takes to make them when everyone got buthurt over Studio. The developers don't just change a few colors and call it a new map. Turning Firing Range into studio took some creativity and probably alot of experimentation. The devs aren't evil, yet everyone acts like they're criminals. Tbh it gets annoying. And as for IW, it's good Terminal was free because they did virtually nothing to it and I hated it. I prefer the reskin of a remake. And Zero, activision owns Cod, so they do have to approve every idea for a map pack. They can deny it, but it is their fault if they deny a zombies map pack. Who knows? Maybe Treyarch didn't want to remake zombies maps. Maybe they couldn't. We don't know. So calm down. Stadium was a good map and I might enjoy some private matches on it again. The WaW map remake I'm happy for as well. I may not have played WaW as much as other cod games but I agree with the idea that WaW had the best maps. You may not have liked hazard in BO1 but cliffside was a great map. Just be excited for Origins lol. It's bigger than Tranzit and takes us back to WW1. Plus you get to **** up Maxis' giant lmao
    I was promised *NEW* maps upon the purchase of Season Pass, not re-skinned OLD maps then labeled new, ever heard of the saying "A wolf in sheeps clothing is still a Wolf" ? Thats like going to a dealership and being told a used car is new and being deceived. So no I am one that will not quit complaining about the incompetence of these developers that allready have my money and are being extremely lazy and bringing in new maps with aesthetic changes thank you very much.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Stop complaining? Chill your tits there AJ, let us complain all we want. And most of us bought the season pass so we're getting them either way.

I mean Nuketown was cool since they gave it to everyone, than Studio was cool because I enjoyed that map, then Uplink, I didn't really care about summit much but whatever, and now they're remaking stadium, which was already a DLC map. They should've stopped at Uplink.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wow 2 maps are remakes? Wow.

What maps are they remakes of?
    Takeoff is the map Stadium from BO, and Dig is the map of Courtyard from WaW

Well where exactly does it say the maps would be all new? I don't remember that. I agree that there are too many remakes for my taste, but who exactly made the rules about not being allowed reskinned maps? I'm just getting annoyed with the constant bashing of treyarch. I kinda feel bad for the people working there that try to make a good game for us to enjoy and we just nonstop talk **** about them. Complain all you want lol. I just feel like there's more than enough hate they get already. I don't play MP anyway and not many people still do so whatever.

Well where exactly does it say the maps would be all new? I don't remember that. I agree that there are too many remakes for my taste, but who exactly made the rules about not being allowed reskinned maps? I'm just getting annoyed with the constant bashing of treyarch. I kinda feel bad for the people working there that try to make a good game for us to enjoy and we just nonstop talk **** about them. Complain all you want lol. I just feel like there's more than enough hate they get already. I don't play MP anyway and not many people still do so whatever.
    2 are new and 2 are old.

FEAR RUVA? That doesn't sound right. It sounds like a name for a action anime
    Last edited by Savvao; 9th August 2013 at 7:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    2 are new and 2 are old.

FEAR RUVA? That doesn't right. It sounds like a name for a action anime
    Because it's a bs theory that was just some random dude making something up. Fear was a big deal once Rezzurection was announced but FEAR RUSS was always bs. He's dead and so is that theory lol

I have no problem with Treyarch in anything they do, except what they've done with DLC in Black Ops 2.

First NT Zombies was only available with Hardened/Care Package editions, then also for SP holders, then they just released it to everyone for $5. Now it was nice that you got it for free with the Season's Pass like I did, but still, if they say it's exclusive, it should remain exclusive. Same with NT2025 and the launch copies.

Then Firing Range was re-skinned, and that was cool because it was like "I loved Firing Range in BO1, and I'd love to just keep playing on it!". That was fine. It's a fun map.

Then Summit. It's getting a bit stretched here, I'd rather have new maps than old maps with new paint jobs (I know there's more to it than that but you get my point). Re-skins are fine, but we're getting to too many here.

Now, for the final DLC everyone is pumped up about ("What kind of maps are we going to see? This is supposed to be super epic" or "Is this going to be an all-zombies DLC like Rezurrection was? I'm so excited"), instead of all new maps, we get two old maps. The new maps sounds very cool, and I suppose it's nice to get old maps because they can be fun, but it's just so over-saturated right now I can't help but feel disappointed.

I guess an all-zombies DLC was a tad unreasonable but it would've been nice. I would've been more fine with it if the Zombies mode in this game was more compelling for me to play, but it's not. Everything in this game has been sort of quirky or kind of cool, but nothing totally super epic to make me say "This is the best Zombies game ever". BO1 still has that for me. An all-zombies DLC might have righted that for me, but unfortunately that won't come to pass. I just hope Origins will be so epic it over-shadows every other map in this game.

To conclude, in the final DLC that everyone is pumped up about, it's a little bit anti-climactic (in my opinion) to have half of the multiplayer maps given to us be old maps we most likely already have from a previous game. And don't give me any of that "if you don't like it don't buy it", because as IZ said, most of us bought the Season's Pass so we're getting it whether it's good or not. Basically what I'm saying is this: We paid money expecting something good, and we would have thought that that would include new maps, not an over-saturation of old maps. If they could've released the Zombies maps separately, that would've been better because then I would've just bought those and forgone the multiplayer maps completely. I'm a tad upset but I desperately hope that the new Zombies map is super epic. The 4 old characters will help but won't make the map alone.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I have no problem with Treyarch in anything they do, except what they've done with DLC in Black Ops 2.

First NT Zombies was only available with Hardened/Care Package editions, then also for SP holders, then they just released it to everyone for $5. Now it was nice that you got it for free with the Season's Pass like I did, but still, if they say it's exclusive, it should remain exclusive. Same with NT2025 and the launch copies.

Then Firing Range was re-skinned, and that was cool because it was like "I loved Firing Range in BO1, and I'd love to just keep playing on it!". That was fine. It's a fun map.

Then Summit. It's getting a bit stretched here, I'd rather have new maps than old maps with new paint jobs (I know there's more to it than that but you get my point). Re-skins are fine, but we're getting to too many here.

Now, for the final DLC everyone is pumped up about ("What kind of maps are we going to see? This is supposed to be super epic" or "Is this going to be an all-zombies DLC like Rezurrection was? I'm so excited"), instead of all new maps, we get two old maps. The new maps sounds very cool, and I suppose it's nice to get old maps because they can be fun, but it's just so over-saturated right now I can't help but feel disappointed.

I guess an all-zombies DLC was a tad unreasonable but it would've been nice. I would've been more fine with it if the Zombies mode in this game was more compelling for me to play, but it's not. Everything in this game has been sort of quirky or kind of cool, but nothing totally super epic to make me say "This is the best Zombies game ever". BO1 still has that for me. An all-zombies DLC might have righted that for me, but unfortunately that won't come to pass. I just hope Origins will be so epic it over-shadows every other map in this game.

To conclude, in the final DLC that everyone is pumped up about, it's a little bit anti-climactic (in my opinion) to have half of the multiplayer maps given to us be old maps we most likely already have from a previous game. And don't give me any of that "if you don't like it don't buy it", because as IZ said, most of us bought the Season's Pass so we're getting it whether it's good or not. Basically what I'm saying is this: We paid money expecting something good, and we would have thought that that would include new maps, not an over-saturation of old maps. If they could've released the Zombies maps separately, that would've been better because then I would've just bought those and forgone the multiplayer maps completely. I'm a tad upset but I desperately hope that the new Zombies map is super epic. The 4 old characters will help but won't make the map alone.
    I understand your point, but you don't seem to recognise Activision's role. ATVI gives a lot of creative freedom to the developers, but before any maps are created they have to send the entire map idea to the publisher for approval. If Activision says "No, we don't like that map idea," then the map won't be made. Treyarch is responsible for what they create, but ATVI is responsible for what they don't make. It's sort of like pitching a TV show or a product to a company only Treyarch's already getting the funding to make the product. I don't think having this many remakes is a good idea, but at least they remade the most popular maps. If it was me, the WaW remake would have been castle but that's just me. I would get a castle remake if it was 1 map for $15. That map was amazing. Anyway, you make perfect sense in terms of the remakes but there were a ton of kids that spammed Vonderhaar with "add Firing range" and "U retard y dont u ad sumit???" ect ect. When that many people spam you to remake these maps, sometimes the developers do it. We may not like Stadium and Courtyard coming back but I guarantee you that there was a group of people begging for those maps. Heck, I've seen someone beg for a Silo remake.......Silo.

I understand your point, but you don't seem to recognise Activision's role. ATVI gives a lot of creative freedom to the developers, but before any maps are created they have to send the entire map idea to the publisher for approval. If Activision says "No, we don't like that map idea," then the map won't be made. Treyarch is responsible for what they create, but ATVI is responsible for what they don't make. It's sort of like pitching a TV show or a product to a company only Treyarch's already getting the funding to make the product. I don't think having this many remakes is a good idea, but at least they remade the most popular maps. If it was me, the WaW remake would have been castle but that's just me. I would get a castle remake if it was 1 map for $15. That map was amazing. Anyway, you make perfect sense in terms of the remakes but there were a ton of kids that spammed Vonderhaar with "add Firing range" and "U retard y dont u ad sumit???" ect ect. When that many people spam you to remake these maps, sometimes the developers do it. We may not like Stadium and Courtyard coming back but I guarantee you that there was a group of people begging for those maps. Heck, I've seen someone beg for a Silo remake.......Silo.
    Yeah I didn't like Silo
    I totally understand what you're saying. I get that Activision chooses what gets done. For all we know Treyarch pitched the all-zombies DLC and it got rejected. However, I still can't be satisfied. Even knowing why it didn't take place isn't the same as having it, and that hole isn't likely to be filled. Anyway, that's besides the point. I just watched the DLC trailer preview/thingy and, as I expected, the multiplayer maps are like "Ooh, it's multiplayer yayyy that's sort of...exciting?" and the Zombies part looks pretty cool. I'm not sure how I feel about the tank thing, I'm just concerned it'll be TranZit 2.0, but I'm happy to wait and see.

You think Treyarch listens to the spammers? I really really doubt that. They were getting death threats and they still didn't unerf the DSR. I think they just look at popular maps and just redo it regardless of what the community thinks.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

At least they brought back the original characters. That was something a lot of people, including me, were crying about when zombies was introduced. I wonder what the easter egg is going to be for this map.

If I recall correctly, we had to free the guy in Ascension, transport the crew and gather the rod in Call of the Dead, gather the stone in Shangra-La, and finally put it all together for Moon.

Maybe we have to built the original teleporter for Origins?

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Well, that looks ok. I thought it will be a Zombies only DLC. Looks like Turned is only on Diner and Survival on Bus Depot, Town, Farm and NT Zombies. I thought they would add 4 brand new Zombie survival/turned/grief maps. 4 MP maps and 1 Zombie Campaign map? i'm looking forward to them.

I played W@W once. Courtyard was my fav map, along with Castle and Dome. I never played Stadium but i think the BOI packs aren't worth buying anymore.

I sucked in W@W lol! Never could get a Recon plane. xD

So looks like the mouser is our starting pistol. Zombies = really cool. Everything else = total crap. Once again they should've brought back the original black ops maps seems out of place where you give us just one map with the original four and that's it. There's my reason why apocalypse should've been all zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Well, that looks ok. I thought it will be a Zombies only DLC. Looks like Turned is only on Diner and Survival on Bus Depot, Town, Farm and NT Zombies. I thought they would add 4 brand new Zombie survival/turned/grief maps. 4 MP maps and 1 Zombie Campaign map? i'm looking forward to them.

I played W@W once. Courtyard was my fav map, along with Castle and Dome. I never played Stadium but i think the BOI packs aren't worth buying anymore.

I sucked in W@W lol! Never could get a Recon plane. xD
    You're forgetting Borough for Turned.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    You think Treyarch listens to the spammers? I really really doubt that. They were getting death threats and they still didn't unerf the DSR. I think they just look at popular maps and just redo it regardless of what the community thinks.
    I'm talking about maps. They balance guns off of their overall statistics in game. Besides, not many people played WaW and courtyard is a great map. Stadium is good as well. I'm just excited for the elemental staff in zombies

If anyone wants to play mp or zombies ill be on later tonight. I'll be a little rusty though I've been at Disney world(so fun!).

So i finally get persuaded to play BO2 multiplayer again and some ****ing hacker boots me offline for apparently what would be 3 weeks, but my friends convinced him to let me back on. But he took my entire internet out for like 5 hours..... I am done with that ******** game.

So i finally get persuaded to play BO2 multiplayer again and some ****ing hacker boots me offline for apparently what would be 3 weeks, but my friends convinced him to let me back on. But he took my entire internet out for like 5 hours..... I am done with that ******** game.
    This game is filled with hackers people are prestige 255 and crap like that. That sucks big time at least you got everything back working.

Aaw, that sucks...

btw. Which console are you on and which CoDs do you prefer?

This game is filled with hackers people are prestige 255 and crap like that. That sucks big time at least you got everything back working.
    In all my time playing BO2 MP (Prestige 8 lv 40-something), I've only seen one hacker before. Of course, I play on Xbox; PS3 may be different.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

My friends had to beg the guy to unblock my internet lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Aaw, that sucks...

btw. Which console are you on and which CoDs do you prefer?
    PS3 and obviously BO1 and Cod4 are the best lol
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    In all my time playing BO2 MP (Prestige 8 lv 40-something), I've only seen one hacker before. Of course, I play on Xbox; PS3 may be different.
    Surprisingly, I don't see many hackers on BO2 but I have heard of more hacks on Xbox. None of the modded lobbies or spawn deathtrap hacks are in PS3 as far as I know, but I have seen videos of that on Xbox. lol but if we're talking Cod4 or WaW......

I was in a game on Buried, we were doing awesome, I had the PaP'ed LSAT and the Mark 2, and a guy threw down a Time Bomb on round 17. We made it to round either 21 or 22, then for some reason he activated the Time Bomb and we went back to 17 and we all died. So yeah, that happened.

On the plus side I'm playing LMGs on Multiplayer and I've decided that I'm not going to watch anyone play Origins on YouTube and instead I'm just going to go to my friend's house when it comes out and play it there. I like surprises and that "new" feeling. I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I was in a game on Buried, we were doing awesome, I had the PaP'ed LSAT and the Mark 2, and a guy threw down a Time Bomb on round 17. We made it to round either 21 or 22, then for some reason he activated the Time Bomb and we went back to 17 and we all died. So yeah, that happened.

On the plus side I'm playing LMGs on Multiplayer and I've decided that I'm not going to watch anyone play Origins on YouTube and instead I'm just going to go to my friend's house when it comes out and play it there. I like surprises and that "new" feeling. I don't know
    unfortunately, most PS3 players don't get that new map feel because most of us watch gameplay before it's out. Heck, some of us know the entire map and everything you can do in it without even playing it yet.

Prestige edition and hardened editions announced for ghosts. Still deciding whether to get ghost leaning towards no.

Page 399 of 427 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409 ... LastLast