Page 401 of 427 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,025 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I think they should keep theater on the current gen but take out theater next gen as they are able record gameplay.
    There is no theater in either gen version. But IW said they made the PC version not limited to consoles so it's better than the next gen console versions as of now.

BO2 has been disconnecting me WAY more than normal lately. In the last month or so I've barely been able to connect to a game, and when I do I can't move because of "Connection Interrupted". I'm getting tired of this. Something needs to be done because I can't play any more. If this is only me, fine. But I'd be very interested in knowing why.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    BO2 has been disconnecting me WAY more than normal lately. In the last month or so I've barely been able to connect to a game, and when I do I can't move because of "Connection Interrupted". I'm getting tired of this. Something needs to be done because I can't play any more. If this is only me, fine. But I'd be very interested in knowing why.
    The game's lifecycle is almost over. Treyarch won't patch anything to do with matchmaking at this point. They're probably ignoring bo2 more and focusing on the next game. :/ Check your router. You play on wifi or ethernet?

Wi-fi. A couple of times over the past week my PS3 hasn't been able to connect to PSN even though it was connected to the internet and other computers and stuff could still connect, so I was assuming it was a problem with PSN being down or something. The other problem was it would say "You have been disconnected from the Black Ops 2 servers etc etc" in the middle of a game or even on the menu, and that's been happening more frequently.

It's not as though I expect them to release a patch (because I don't actually think it's too much of a problem with them as it is PSN or even my own fault) but I would think that something would be done with the servers if there's any sort of problem (I don't know much about how it actually works so I'd prefer you don't criticize me saying that due to my lack of knowledge ).

Wi-fi. A couple of times over the past week my PS3 hasn't been able to connect to PSN even though it was connected to the internet and other computers and stuff could still connect, so I was assuming it was a problem with PSN being down or something. The other problem was it would say "You have been disconnected from the Black Ops 2 servers etc etc" in the middle of a game or even on the menu, and that's been happening more frequently.

It's not as though I expect them to release a patch (because I don't actually think it's too much of a problem with them as it is PSN or even my own fault) but I would think that something would be done with the servers if there's any sort of problem (I don't know much about how it actually works so I'd prefer you don't criticize me saying that due to my lack of knowledge ).
    I had the same problem. How long has it been since you had your router. I had mine for 4 years and we never replaced it (you're supposed to change it every 2 apparently) and it would cut out for a few seconds at a time. Unnoticable unless you're playing a game where it needs constant connection. Over time the periods of cut internet would increase until you could notice it on a computer where I'd wait 5 minutes for it to come back. Watching youtube was a ***** lol. Anyway we replaced our router and it's better than ever. The speed of the router degrades as well. So the internet you pay for doesn't really reach you because of an old/bad router. Try checking your ethernet before it connects to the router and then checking the router. If the speeds are really different or even have a significantly but little difference, get a new router.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    The game's lifecycle is almost over. Treyarch won't patch anything to do with matchmaking at this point. They're probably ignoring bo2 more and focusing on the next game. :/ Check your router. You play on wifi or ethernet?
    All is left is the last map pack and (hopefully) the last personalization pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    All is left is the last map pack and (hopefully) the last personalization pack.
    You're referring to Origins correct?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    You're referring to Origins correct?
    That's correct.

https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/statu...34962082836480
    The cinematic intro to Origins will apparently be released next week. Who's going to watch it?
    Also, do you think they're going to include any Turned/Grief modes, or even a smaller Survival map on Origins like they did with Bus Depot/Town/Farm? They didn't advertise them in the last 2 DLC, so it's definitely possible.

I'm definitely going to buy the PaP and Rogue Camo.

Also, do you think they're going to include any Turned/Grief modes, or even a smaller Survival map on Origins like they did with Bus Depot/Town/Farm? They didn't advertise them in the last 2 DLC, so it's definitely possible.
    Let's hope...

The new camos sucked in my opinion. The only ones worth buying were the dynamic ones.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

The cinematic intro to Origins will apparently be released next week. Who's going to watch it?
    I hope so, too. I want them to include each mode (survival, grief, and turned) in the last map. Something epic at least.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

so on cod tv there's custom games with the new camos on ps3 and they've been there for a while now. I thought pack a punch was underwhelming and tbh wasn't that good. The water one was good though. Those were the only two I tried but I'm not spending any more money on BO2.

Hey guys, im currently on cod right now so add me on ps3

Either
    DreadInHD

BwP-Invicta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pFQlYg1qQg
    screenshot of Le Tombeau in this video. I think that's either a zombie viking or a knight zombie from the dark ages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pFQlYg1qQg
    screenshot of Le Tombeau in this video. I think that's either a zombie viking or a knight zombie from the dark ages
    The **** is a viking doing in WWI? Lol
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by InVicta View Post
    Hey guys, im currently on cod right now so add me on ps3

Either
    DreadInHD

BwP-Invicta
    Are those your gamer tags ? Add me @rangerdude32

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    The **** is a viking doing in WWI? Lol
    That's what I'm saying. I'm like the heck ,what am I missing?

The intro cinematic proves PTG was right. The video opens with the spark. And apparently     Spoiler:- Watch it first:

I saw a theory saying that Richtofen TTd back in time to get his body back or something like that.

Also they really make Takeo look like a pure badass.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I saw a theory saying that Richtofen TTd back in time to get his body back or something like that.

Also they really make Takeo look like a pure badass.
    They did that because people didn't like Takeo much in BO1 and WaW. And I'm not trying to be annoying about PTG, but they're seriously right alot. Their "theory" videos aren't theorys. They say that they're theories so that they don't get taken down. One of the bigger PTG guys named Benn actually did storyline work for treyarch in BO1 and [might] do more for the next game. Also they explain alot of stuff and they're almost always right about it. The downside is that they are dicks lol

Opinions on Ghosts in short: it makes me appreciate what Treyarch did with BO2 a lot more.

Also Origins looks great, can't wait.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

They did that because people didn't like Takeo much in BO1 and WaW. And I'm not trying to be annoying about PTG, but they're seriously right alot. Their "theory" videos aren't theorys. They say that they're theories so that they don't get taken down. One of the bigger PTG guys named Benn actually did storyline work for treyarch in BO1 and [might] do more for the next game. Also they explain alot of stuff and they're almost always right about it. The downside is that they are dicks lol
    You sound like their poster boy, do you have any actual evidence about this "employment with Treyarch" as you claim? I've talked to some devs since I beta test some games and they think PTG is BS. Plus I just laugh at the things they say, I have actually played many games for testing and could reveal a bigillion things but I have decency and don't make "Theory" Videos, lol.

Trophy List Now available- Lost Little Girl - Release Samantha is the EE Trophy

"Not a Gold Digger" -Share a weapon you dug up
    "All your base" - Activate all Generators without losing one
    " Kung Fu Grip" -Free yourself and another from the Panzer Soldat's Claw in one game
    "Playing with power" - Build all elemental Staffs in one game
    "I'm on a tank" - Ride the tank around the map without getting off
    "Saving the day..All day" - Revive another player 4 different ways in one game
    "Master of Disguise" - Use Zombie Blood to revive 3 players and turn on a generator in one game
    "Overachiever"- Complete all 4 challenges in one game
    "Master Wizard" - Wield all the element staffs in one game.

Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 22nd August 2013 at 9:48 PM.

You sound like their poster boy, do you have any actual evidence about this "employment with Treyarch" as you claim? I've talked to some devs since I beta test some games and they think PTG is BS. Plus I just laugh at the things they say, I have actually played many games for testing and could reveal a bigillion things but I have decency and don't make "Theory" Videos, lol.
    Most of this evidence is revealed through their Twitter, Youtube interviews, and Q&A at Call of Duty XP from Treyarch. As for PTG, it is pretty obvious that they have an inside source since they are almost right all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if what AJ said is true.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Trophy List Now available- Lost Little Girl - Release Samantha is the EE Trophy

"Not a Gold Digger" -Share a weapon you dug up
    "All your base" - Activate all Generators without losing one
    " Kung Fu Grip" -Free yourself and another from the Panzer Soldat's Claw in one game
    "Playing with power" - Build all elemental Staffs in one game
    "I'm on a tank" - Ride the tank around the map without getting off
    "Saving the day..All day" - Revive another player 4 different ways in one game
    "Master of Disguise" - Use Zombie Blood to revive 3 players and turn on a generator in one game
    "Overachiever"- Complete all 4 challenges in one game
    "Master Wizard" - Wield all the element staffs in one game.
    Those trophies all sound very interesting, especially the supposed 'big' easter egg one. But Samantha wasn't born yet in 1918 so Treyarch is throwing in some crazy time travel shit for sure.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Those trophies all sound very interesting, especially the supposed 'big' easter egg one. But Samantha wasn't born yet in 1918 so Treyarch is throwing in some crazy time travel shit for sure.
    Yeah I was thinking that also, I cant wait to see how Saving the day and Master Wizard trophies will be achieved.

Page 401 of 427 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411 ... LastLast