Page 402 of 427 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412 ... LastLast
Results 10,026 to 10,050 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Yeah I was thinking that also, I cant wait to see how Saving the day and Master Wizard trophies will be achieved.
    With 'Saving the Day', I can think of only three ways to revive someone: a regular revive, the Krauss Refribrilator, and the new method via zombie blood that is hinted at in 'Master of Disguise'. That's all I can think of, unless they bring back Who's Who or something.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

I'm still playing Black Ops I, I've been playing it online now after beating the Campaign, it's hard

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    I'm still playing Black Ops I, I've been playing it online now after beating the Campaign, it's hard
    *Gives medal for being awesome

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Black Ops 1 is definitely the best COD game in my opinion, most likely Ghosts will take that title away from it though. I've read some promising things about Ghosts.

Black Ops 1 is definitely the best COD game in my opinion, most likely Ghosts will take that title away from it though. I've read some promising things about Ghosts.
    I read promising things about every CoD, it's called Hype, plus I stopped taking you seriously @ the part of
    most likely Ghosts will take that title away from it though. I've read some promising things about Ghosts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    With 'Saving the Day', I can think of only three ways to revive someone: a regular revive, the Krauss Refribrilator, and the new method via zombie blood that is hinted at in 'Master of Disguise'. That's all I can think of, unless they bring back Who's Who or something.
    Or a better/different version of Whos- Who?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Double xp weekend! I'm deciding If I want to prestige or not.

I'm gonna take full advantage of double XP, considering I just Fresh Started from late Prestige 8.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

I've just finished a free for all with 20-10, probably my best ever XD

I'm going to Master Prestige (eventually) and then I'm never going to Fresh Start because by the time that happens the next Treyarch/Zombies game will probably be out and then I'm never playing BO2 again.

Also apparently (according to one of the people at playthegamecentral that AJ loves to reference, on his Twitter page or whatever) something was changed in Moon, but when he went in to check he couldn't find anything. Some sort of hotfix, it was supposed to be. I don't know anything more than that.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I've never really seen the point of prestigeing...

I've never really seen the point of prestigeing...
    For more custom class slots. Although, I would have stopped at P5 if it wasn't for the fact that you couldn't have everything unlocked unless you were Master.

I can prestige if I want but I don't want to lose all my guns...

Well you'l lose the guns, but you'll still have the attachments and camos when you re-unlock them. And there's always the perma-unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Also apparently (according to one of the people at playthegamecentral that AJ loves to reference, on his Twitter page or whatever) something was changed in Moon, but when he went in to check he couldn't find anything. Some sort of hotfix, it was supposed to be. I don't know anything more than that.
    lmao i don't idolize them or anything, they're just right alot haha. and yeah moon got a hotfix not a patch so it's a small change. I remember before BO2 launched, they said that the story would have a different outcome depending if you did the moon egg. After I heard that I did the CotD egg but never did shangri la so I couldn't do moon. Maybe this change let them detect if the EE was done or not? Idk..

That is hardly a loss, there are other weapons to make do with until you unlock the better weapons. Not to mention you get a permanent unlock every prestige for your very favourite gun. Compared to older games there is hardly any trade off for prestiging.

I'm going to max prestige just because I want everything unlocked.

I've also heard a LOT of negatives. Danger Close, the perk that gives you a chance of more powerful bullets with every kill, Off the Grid (aka Assassin, Ghost, etc.) doesn't seem to require movement to be active, the added peripheral vision to snipers makes it easier once you get used to it, among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Double xp weekend! I'm deciding If I want to prestige or not.
    Should help me finish prestige 6 and well into 7
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 23rd August 2013 at 6:31 PM.

I'm Prestige 7, level 25 I believe. Double XP should help, and next prestige my permanent unlock will be Scavenger. So far it's been the M1216, the HAMR, Ghost, AN-94, XPR-50, Skorpion, and Claymore. After that it might be the Ballista or Flak Jacket, then maybe the LSAT/Crossbow/Ballistic Knife/Assault Shield, just for quirkiness.

I admit, levelling up is a lot faster in this game and there's WAY more incentive to prestige than in past games, so I want to just go through all the levels super fast so I can get to Master Prestige and unlock everything.

I'm Prestige 8, Level 55. Double XP?I might Prestige especially for this. I unlocked so far: M27, AN-94, Scar-H, Tac Mask, Flak Jacket, Skorpion Evo, Claymore and Ballistic Knife.

Double Weapon XP helped me alot with weapons, especially the Special Category. Still need the Art of War Camo for Ballistic Knife and Skulls for the Crossbow one. And i have them both Gold and Diamond.

The SMR and M8A1 are left to unlock the Camos and then i have all of my AR's Gold, Max wep Prestige and of course..... Diamond!!
    Last edited by Jerre; 24th August 2013 at 2:37 PM. Reason: My mistake. It was SCAR-H not Scavenger

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Double Weapon XP helped me alot with weapons, especially the Special Category. Still need the Art of War Camo for Ballistic Knife and Skulls for the Crossbow one. And i have them both Gold and Diamond.
    You've gotten the Assault Shield and Combat Knife to Gold? You need all 4 of them to get Diamond.

I'm trying (sort of) to get the Combat Knife to gold, but it's tough. 5 Bloodthirsties and one more Backfire thing left. Then the other three.

Stopped playing xbox after i finished Black Ops 2. I loved Black Ops I and was very upset at how the game turned out. It's nowhere near as bad as Modern Warfare 3, but it is pretty close. Although given the fast pace of the game, i was glad to finish out with a 3.29 k/d and all diamond guns. One of the main problems i found with Black Ops 2 was how anti-hardcore treyarch became in this game. There are only a few game modes, and i distinctively remember them getting rid of 2 (Hardcore FFA and Hardcore CTF) if i remember correctly.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    lmao i don't idolize them or anything, they're just right alot haha. and yeah moon got a hotfix not a patch so it's a small change. I remember before BO2 launched, they said that the story would have a different outcome depending if you did the moon egg. After I heard that I did the CotD egg but never did shangri la so I couldn't do moon. Maybe this change let them detect if the EE was done or not? Idk..
    It definitely looks like you dick ride PTG.

Man, I haven't played in like 2 weeks and I have a party tomorrow so I won't have time to enjoy this double xp.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    It definitely looks like you dick ride PTG.

Man, I haven't played in like 2 weeks and I have a party tomorrow so I won't have time to enjoy this double xp.
    Yupp.

Anyways here's a link about new info, sorry it's not by PTG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld7kg5mEaf0
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

You've gotten the Assault Shield and Combat Knife to Gold? You need all 4 of them to get Diamond.

I'm trying (sort of) to get the Combat Knife to gold, but it's tough. 5 Bloodthirsties and one more Backfire thing left. Then the other three.
    No...

Assault Shield is a pain to get the Camos...

Thanks. I didn't know that for the weps in the Special Category. -_-

It is really easy to get it if you play free for all and hide in corners. You'll be called a camper and a noob, but after getting the combat knife gold all those 12 year olds yelling at you will be worth it.
    Made by me, if you want one then PM or something.

Just played Buried again. I don't know what happened...

The downed victim leaves often when they need to be revived. Especially when they have alot of points. Today i revived the same guy (i think) 5 times in the same place, inside the Candy shop.

Last week i played Online on Buried and i was the only one on the map because everyone leaved the session because they were downed. Sometimes 1 leaves at the beginning of Wave 1. They need to learn to make zombie trains. I'm the only one that needs to look for the parts and turn on the power. Luckily i have currently around 10k in the bank.

I'm always having bad teammates. But i really like the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    No...

Assault Shield is a pain to get the Camos...

Thanks. I didn't know that for the weps in the Special Category. -_-
    Agreed on this one. The Assault shield is by far the hardest thing to get camos for in the game. If you want some advice, run a shield class on Hijacked and stay in the lower level.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Page 402 of 427 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412 ... LastLast