Page 403 of 427 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,075 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Just played Buried again. I don't know what happened...

The downed victim leaves often when they need to be revived. Especially when they have alot of points. Today i revived the same guy (i think) 5 times in the same place, inside the Candy shop.

Last week i played Online on Buried and i was the only one on the map because everyone leaved the session because they were downed. Sometimes 1 leaves at the beginning of Wave 1. They need to learn to make zombie trains. I'm the only one that needs to look for the parts and turn on the power. Luckily i have currently around 10k in the bank.

I'm always having bad teammates. But i really like the map.
    Good thing your not letting such a good zombies map go to waste because of people who don't really know how to play. My friends have all quit playing zombies due to them going down and people leaving the games. Also, try to look for people with mics and get your own mic. When a group of people with mics play it is more common for them to stay.
    Made by me, if you want one then PM or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zultiner View Post
    Good thing your not letting such a good zombies map go to waste because of people who don't really know how to play. My friends have all quit playing zombies due to them going down and people leaving the games. Also, try to look for people with mics and get your own mic. When a group of people with mics play it is more common for them to stay.
    Not neccesarily on the mic part, I've had a bunch who blast stupid music or just have it on and breath on it and don't talk and etc.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Just played Buried again. I don't know what happened...

The downed victim leaves often when they need to be revived. Especially when they have alot of points. Today i revived the same guy (i think) 5 times in the same place, inside the Candy shop.

Last week i played Online on Buried and i was the only one on the map because everyone leaved the session because they were downed. Sometimes 1 leaves at the beginning of Wave 1. They need to learn to make zombie trains. I'm the only one that needs to look for the parts and turn on the power. Luckily i have currently around 10k in the bank.

I'm always having bad teammates. But i really like the map.
    I haven't played buried with none of you Damn school keeps me busy. But school first.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Not neccesarily on the mic part, I've had a bunch who blast stupid music or just have it on and breath on it and don't talk and etc.
    I said it was more "common." Not saying if you get a group of people with mics then you will always be able to play a full game, and I've been with people who don't do anything with the mic or play music into it. Just for me if I see someone with a mics I'm more inclined to stay in the game as we can communicate about were to go and such. You can trust the other person more if you know that they are at least trying to play the game correctly.
    Made by me, if you want one then PM or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zultiner View Post
    I said it was more "common." Not saying if you get a group of people with mics then you will always be able to play a full game, and I've been with people who don't do anything with the mic or play music into it. Just for me if I see someone with a mics I'm more inclined to stay in the game as we can communicate about were to go and such. You can trust the other person more if you know that they are at least trying to play the game correctly.
    I trust them by asking them if they know the map and what to do in it, if they hesitate I leave, but if they honestly respond yes or no I stay and play it out with them.

expect origin leaks from gamescom in the next day or two because they're allowing capture cards for the revolution demo.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I haven't played buried with none of you Damn school keeps me busy. But school first.
    Yeah, remember how we said we would do the Die Rise EE after Buried came out so we could play on that? When are we getting on that? :P

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    expect origin leaks from gamescom in the next day or two because they're allowing capture cards for the revolution demo.
    "Revolution" demo? Do you mean Apocalypse?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Yeah, remember how we said we would do the Die Rise EE after Buried came out so we could play on that? When are we getting on that? :P

"Revolution" demo? Do you mean Apocalypse?
    oops yeah i meant apocalypse lmao

To be honest I probably won't even get to play Origins enough to enjoy it.

Think about it, we're getting GTAV first than we get Apocalypse. With school and GTAV I probably won't be playing Origins as much as I played MotD or Die rise.

Cool, the mp40 and stg are making a return in the origins map. Then the four staffs.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    That was before we all found out what a pain in the *** the Die Rise EE is, haha.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

To be honest I probably won't even get to play Origins enough to enjoy it.

Think about it, we're getting GTAV first than we get Apocalypse. With school and GTAV I probably won't be playing Origins as much as I played MotD or Die rise.
    Is it coming out already? Wow! I should get on that pre-order for GTA 5.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Not to mention that the acid gat and paralyzer were found in origins files for Le Tombeau Excavation Site 64.

Here some gameplay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE93KDiIetQ Sorry it ain't from PTG

I'm so excited for Origins. I don't have any plans tomorrow so I'm going to be watching NGT's live stream of it for a few hours. Starts at 5am my time so I have to set my alarm haha.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

So the ice staff is the "origin" of the winter's howl. The Lightning is the Wunderwaffe. Air is the thundergun. But what weapon is the staff of fire? Maybe a hint at the next treyarch game? I don't think I'm forgetting a fire wonder weapon correct me if I'm wrong. Flamethrower in WaW doesn't count lol

So the ice staff is the "origin" of the winter's howl. The Lightning is the Wunderwaffe. Air is the thundergun. But what weapon is the staff of fire? Maybe a hint at the next treyarch game? I don't think I'm forgetting a fire wonder weapon correct me if I'm wrong. Flamethrower in WaW doesn't count lol
    I find it hard to believe it will be for the next treyarch game, maybe it's for the wonder weapon of Origins.

What else could it be really, it could be the flamethrower possibly? Possible they put fire in the map just to have all 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    What else could it be really, it could be the flamethrower possibly? Possible they put fire in the map just to have all 4.
    Treyarch is going all over the place with the story and they just say "time travel". I bet the every staff for every wonderweapon theory might not even be real.

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    I find it hard to believe it will be for the next treyarch game, maybe it's for the wonder weapon of Origins.
    The four staves are the wonder weapons, but the other three are like, the basis for the other wonder weapons so I was curious if anyone else thought it would hint at a fire weapon, just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Nah each staff represents one of the maps from BO2. I know Tranzit was fire, Die Rise was air, Mob must be electricity, and Origins looks somewhat snowy to explain the ice staff. Since there's only 4 staves it kinda makes sense, because buried would have to be earth right?

I thought MotD was Water (yeah no water staff but still ). I swore I wouldn't look at gameplay but now I have and it looks pretty cool. Very cool in fact.

For some reason my Tranzit icon on the globe isn't flashing blue anymore like it did when we did the Easter Egg, and the 3x4 box in Buried isn't showing my having completed the Easter Egg. Did it get reset for anyone else?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

The ending is horrible. It's so bad I actually think the EEs were a waste of time.

The ending is horrible. It's so bad I actually think the EEs were a waste of time.
    Agreed. Seems like a last-minute type of ending. I still don't understand Mob of the Dead's relevance or Shangri-La's mysterious location.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    Agreed. Seems like a last-minute type of ending. I still don't understand Mob of the Dead's relevance or Shangri-La's mysterious location.
    There's nothing to understand, you see!

SPOILER UNDER THIS!!!

It was all a ****en game. When I used to play with toys, I would have my DBZ toys fighting with my Pokemon toys. It doesnt fucken matter.

the ending wasn't last minute. WaW to BO2 had a cycle. A never ending one, but this is treyarch's answer to what happens if the cycle is broken? Buried is before and after nacht and origins is the beginning and endpoint of a never ending loop. The next game will have a zombies storyline outside of this cycle. If you don't believe me that's fine, but the people I "dick ride" were right again.

Page 403 of 427 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413 ... LastLast