Page 404 of 427 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414 ... LastLast
Results 10,076 to 10,100 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    the ending wasn't last minute. WaW to BO2 had a cycle. A never ending one, but this is treyarch's answer to what happens if the cycle is broken? Buried is before and after nacht and origins is the beginning and endpoint of a never ending loop. The next game will have a zombies storyline outside of this cycle. If you don't believe me that's fine, but the people I "dick ride" were right again.
    The problem here is that you dick ride them hard. We have never ever said that they would be wrong. It's just the way you talk about them is pretty bad.

I hope I didn't offend you, but you need to tone it down a notch. It's okay to say things that PTG said since it'll probably end up being true, but going "PTG was right, like always" crosses that line.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Wow, just wow, a ****'en game, WTF... but I do wonder what "Next time you get to make the rules" and "My dad has a plan" and "I wish the heroes where real" quotes might suggest for the next game..

Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQlrZYw3Os8 Watch the video and pause it at 0:56, can anyone tell me wtf that face thing on the Mystery Box is?
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 28th August 2013 at 2:59 AM.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    The problem here is that you dick ride them hard. We have never ever said that they would be wrong. It's just the way you talk about them is pretty bad.

I hope I didn't offend you, but you need to tone it down a notch. It's okay to say things that PTG said since it'll probably end up being true, but going "PTG was right, like always" crosses that line.
    i get it I probably said it too much lol
    Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Wow, just wow, a ****'en game, WTF... but I do wonder what "Next time you get to make the rules" and "My dad has a plan" and "I wish the heroes where real" quotes might suggest for the next game..
    The you make the rules thing refers to how richtofen takes control of the zombies and then he fights with maxis over the power of agartha. I still don't understand why there are paladin zombies when you go to agartha but it's whatever lol. Treyarch made this ending back in 2011 by the way. I don't have the link but I remember one of the zombies team guys saying that "Zombies was a story meant to scare children." Hence the comic book pages. The toys were part of the 'story' as well. So long story short, the zombies storyline is a comic book series to 'scare' children in the WW1/2 era. Also zombies isn't over just this cycle of it. Treyarch wouldn't end something as big as zombies alltogether just like that.

i get it I probably said it too much lol

The you make the rules thing refers to how richtofen takes control of the zombies and then he fights with maxis over the power of agartha. I still don't understand why there are paladin zombies when you go to agartha but it's whatever lol. Treyarch made this ending back in 2011 by the way. I don't have the link but I remember one of the zombies team guys saying that "Zombies was a story meant to scare children." Hence the comic book pages. The toys were part of the 'story' as well. So long story short, the zombies storyline is a comic book series to 'scare' children in the WW1/2 era. Also zombies isn't over just this cycle of it. Treyarch wouldn't end something as big as zombies alltogether just like that.
    Oh Okay bro, now to wait to get it on PS3, then finish all the EE's, then wait until next years Treyacrh release.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Okay it's obvious that were not done with zombies, so what do I hope for next game?

I want brand new characters for every map. I want every map to take place in it's own demension. I don't want a loooong story lasting 2 games. I want each map to have it's own story, and you can find out by doing the maps EEs.

This zombie storyline had me all interested because it's as real as to zombies as we can get, but there were way too many plotholes in the story so that's why it looks like it was a last minute thing to make it all a game that a little girl and her friend were playing.

I'm gonna try and play origins this week hopefully. If I do get to I'll tell you guys what I think

I don't mind the ending of the Origins EE that much, but at this point all the other BO2 maps feel completely irrelevant.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

At first, I hated Origins based on how hard it was to survive. But now, I am starting to like the challenge. The fact that we can obtain four different wonder weapons is pretty amazing. I would rank this one as a tie between Buried and Mob of the Dead as the best BO2 zombie map.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

So apparently at GameStop you can pre order ghosts and play as ghost aka Simon Riley. That will be your multiplayer skin.

Played it yesterday. I think it's safe to say that the single player team does zombies better than the zombies team now. Tbh still not as good as Mob of the Dead, but it's better than most. I really like how the paladin zombies and the giants fit into the map well though. The Panzers are annoying because it's like an astronaut zombie with range that attacks like Brutus. The staves are pretty cool. I got the elemental staff of ice. Wish I could of upgraded it though. The staves btw, were indeed where Maxis got the idea for the other wonder weapons, but he could never figure it out so the staves in their ultimate form are waaaay stronger than a zeus cannon, winter's fury, or a wunderwaffe DG3. The normal staves are about the same though.

Played it yesterday. I think it's safe to say that the single player team does zombies better than the zombies team now. Tbh still not as good as Mob of the Dead, but it's better than most. I really like how the paladin zombies and the giants fit into the map well though. The Panzers are annoying because it's like an astronaut zombie with range that attacks like Brutus. The staves are pretty cool. I got the elemental staff of ice. Wish I could of upgraded it though. The staves btw, were indeed where Maxis got the idea for the other wonder weapons, but he could never figure it out so the staves in their ultimate form are waaaay stronger than a zeus cannon, winter's fury, or a wunderwaffe DG3. The normal staves are about the same though.
    ********. Just because Campaign did two good maps doesn't mean they're better than the zombies team. Ascension, Kino, Der Reise, and Moon are better than MotD. Campaign team did dominate in Black Ops 2 but that's it. Zombies still belong to the zombies team.

********. Just because Campaign did two good maps doesn't mean they're better than the zombies team. Ascension, Kino, Der Reise, and Moon are better than MotD. Campaign team did dominate in Black Ops 2 but that's it. Zombies still belong to the zombies team.
    What I meant was that the zombies team lost their touch. I agree that those maps are better (except for Moon) but they dropped the ball this game. I think that Origins is up there with Der Riese and Kino. I said it wasn't as good as Mob but I thought that overall, in terms of gameplay, story, audio, and overall map design mob of the dead was as good as Der Riese. Just my opinion don't get angry. Plus it seems like it was made like it were a movie. With the references and motifs and viewing focus of a film I loved it, but that just might be the film student me talking lol. Also, the zombies team from BO1 is not exactly the same as the team for BO2. So the zombies team isn't what it used to be. I hope single player takes the helm for the horde next game

Keep in mind also that the zombies team kind of ****ed themselves over by blowing up the Earth. It must be very difficult to think of a map you can play as with the N4, while the campaign team did their own thing away from the N4. That's why I want every map to be like how MotD was, it's own story. We saw how good they did it.

The other maps that I mentioned that were better was mainly because they were simple.

Keep in mind also that the zombies team kind of ****ed themselves over by blowing up the Earth. It must be very difficult to think of a map you can play as with the N4, while the campaign team did their own thing away from the N4. That's why I want every map to be like how MotD was, it's own story. We saw how good they did it.

The other maps that I mentioned that were better was mainly because they were simple.
    I completely understand and agree. The old maps were simple, but as much as we all like them we would have hated BO2 zombies if the new maps were simple. Now let me explain before you guys think I'm retarded. As much as we like the simpler maps, we would get bored of the simplicity. No one here can say we would have rather had every map as simple as Nacht than having perks and other things added. I think Treyarch got that we would get bored of keeping the maps simple, that's why they added lunar landers the springs ice slides and moon in general. The maps have always gotten more complex. The single player team is just proficient at making things complex, but still fun. Maps like tranzit were confusing and stupid because you would spend forever trying to find parts and being super bored. Mob made it simple for the kits and the plane, but still a challenge at first. Origins is similar, only from what I've played it's a hard map, but just like Mob in terms of needing to do complex things. The parts are a little harder to find, but after a couple games and remembering where the parts are, it's easy. Blowing up earth was a bad idea, and it gave us tranzit die rise and buried. Buried was ok but the other two were eh. Long story short, I think the zombies team came up with a great idea and the single player team was the ones who perfected it. I hope the zombies team makes a comeback, but I'd rather the single player keep it up.

One flag CTF is worth it. It's actually not half bad and fun a lot of the time.

It's SO much better than regular CTF. Just so hectic and fabulous, and I sometimes do well!

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I hope One Flag CTF stays, maybe they could replace the original in League Play with it.
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    One flag CTF is worth it. It's actually not half bad and fun a lot of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    It's SO much better than regular CTF. Just so hectic and fabulous, and I sometimes do well!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsPatrick View Post
    I hope One Flag CTF stays, maybe they could replace the original in League Play with it.
    You do know that it's just sabotage with a flag right?

Yep sabotage was a great game mode I enjoyed that gamemode.

Guess what guys?! We're getting Apocalypse on the 29th! Guess I won't be playing origins like at all.

Well yes and no. Very similar, but slightly different
    But I loved Sabotage anyway, so I don't care.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Guess what guys?! We're getting Apocalypse on the 29th! Guess I won't be playing origins like at all.
    The 26th bro anyways only three days difference. Either way around I see you not playing apocalypse much anyways.

I really enjoyed sabotage too little of people played sabotage though. It was you could have a 15 minute TDM or 3 minute sabotage match either way around it was fun as heck.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 5th September 2013 at 4:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    The 26th bro anyways only three days difference. Either way around I see you not playing apocalypse much anyways.

I really enjoyed sabotage too little of people played sabotage though. It was you could have a 15 minute TDM or 3 minute sabotage match either way around it was fun as heck.
    Yea, my mistake! Thank you!

I'll try to play it but at the same time I won't try because my video game life will be taken.

I want to be able to say I like Mob, but the afterlife system is so tedious. I hate having to power everything individually.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

So, I haven't played BO2 in forever, are there any decent guns that have haven't been debuffed?
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Page 404 of 427 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414 ... LastLast