Page 405 of 427 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,125 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensei™ View Post
    So, I haven't played BO2 in forever, are there any decent guns that have haven't been debuffed?
    Well I currently really like the Tac-45 (recently won a FFA by a wide margin with just an extended clip Tac), but I've heard that the MP7 has been spared from the nerfs that hurt the other SMG's.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Yea, my mistake! Thank you!

I'll try to play it but at the same time I won't try because my video game life will be taken.
    GTA V. amen brotha

Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    Well I currently really like the Tac-45 (recently won a FFA by a wide margin with just an extended clip Tac), but I've heard that the MP7 has been spared from the nerfs that hurt the other SMG's.
    The Tac is an amazing weapon. I have a whole class devoted to it. 6 perks and the tac do me wonders online. Such a beefy little pistol that is.

Anyone played through Origins yet?
    Its been out a week now.
    I've had it but have only made it to round 21.
    It's such a frustrating game the zombies mode. The servers are horded with players who do not communicate (No microphones) and if that doesnt make things bad enough as co-operation is really key. When you do find someone it's some snotty nosed 5 year old who winges and whines about every little thing!
    BLARGLFLARGLE!

Any experienced zombie players should definately help me get the map achievement as im sick of having to find a decent lobby haha!

Last week i got the B23R to gold.

But i used the Tac-45, Five-seven and the Executioner just before New year 2013. But i never used the KAP-40. (except for a few kills from dead bodies.)

I think i should start using the Tac-45 (and Five-seven)

DarkSouls. i posted a few pages back about my experience on Zombies. I see also players on Buried wasting their points on the Mystery box until they get the Paralyzer and start screwing around with it until they get downed by a horde of Zombies.

Also, still looking forward to Origins and the other MP maps. Frost looks really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSouls View Post
    The Tac is an amazing weapon. I have a whole class devoted to it. 6 perks and the tac do me wonders online. Such a beefy little pistol that is.

Its been out a week now.
    It's such a frustrating game the zombies mode. The servers are horded with players who do not communicate (No microphones) and if that doesnt make things bad enough as co-operation is really key. When you do find someone it's some snotty nosed 5 year old who winges and whines about every little thing!
    BLARGLFLARGLE!

Any experienced zombie players should definately help me get the map achievement as im sick of having to find a decent lobby haha!
    Your outta luck bro we are pretty much all on ps3.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSouls View Post

Its been out a week now.
    BLARGLFLARGLE!

I feel you, bro. Most people can barely make it to round 20 and there are some people who are unwilling to cooperate. If you are interested in playing a good game of zombies, send me a friend request. I play for high rounds and easter eggs while having a fun time. Currently, I am trying to do the easter egg again for fun. If you want to go for achievements instead, we can do that also.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

are you guys getting next gen consoles? I'm probably going to stick to ps3 but I'm curious about how many of you will get a PS4. (I would ask about the Xbone but that's a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    are you guys getting next gen consoles? I'm probably going to stick to ps3 but I'm curious about how many of you will get a PS4. (I would ask about the Xbone but that's a joke)
    I'm probably sticking to the ps3 for now. I wanna get a 3DSXL this year.
    'Murica

Not yet.

I bought a PS2 Slim 6 months before the PS3's release. When there are more games are coming to PS4/XBone. Also the lack of backwards compatibility just pisses me off.. Still don't understand that Gaikai thingy.
    Last edited by Jerre; 7th September 2013 at 8:49 AM.

Tried using the Swat and it's bursts are amazingly powerful, but it suck on the majority of the BO2 maps since it's garbage at close range fights without Select Fire. I'm going with the Peacekeeper.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

I don't think I'm ever going to get either of them. Just stick with my Wii U and get all the next-gen stuff on that.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

PS4 for me next year once all the bugs have been worked and a wider number of games released for it.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I'm probably sticking to the ps3 for now. I wanna get a 3DSXL this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Not yet.

I bought a PS2 Slim 6 months before the PS3's release. When there are more games are coming to PS4/XBone. Also the lack of backwards compatibility just pisses me off.. Still don't understand that Gaikai thingy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I don't think I'm ever going to get either of them. Just stick with my Wii U and get all the next-gen stuff on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    PS4 for me next year once all the bugs have been worked and a wider number of games released for it.
    good to know! So we can all still play together

Also I finally got a non-rachet TV that does HD. I can actually read words on my tv now. Plus I got an HDMI cable so instead of playing on 360p I jumped to 1080p. It looks so much better. Plus I went from a 10" TV to a 30" and I got to move my setup into it's own room. So in the period of a week I just made my setup 100 times better

good to know! So we can all still play together

Also I finally got a non-rachet TV that does HD. I can actually read words on my tv now. Plus I got an HDMI cable so instead of playing on 360p I jumped to 1080p. It looks so much better. Plus I went from a 10" TV to a 30" and I got to move my setup into it's own room. So in the period of a week I just made my setup 100 times better
    Awesome AJ! I know that feeling!

So cod ghosts is starting to get better slowly and slowly. Good news no quickscoping like before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    So cod ghosts is starting to get better slowly and slowly. Good news no quickscoping like before.
    No!! Snap out of it!!!

Yeah, quickscoping will be a lot harder, which is one of the reasons I'm getting it. Quickscoping losers are what ruined BO2 for me.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Ok. Robert Bowling: "No more last stand! **** YOU LAST STAND"

A few months later: Final Stand. Worse than Last Stand.

Mark Rubin: "Confirming that there will be no more aim assist to exploit so that "quickscoping" cannot be done."

A few months later:?

Yeah. If I were you I'd focus on GTA V BF4 BoZ or Arkham Origins or some other game coming this fall. Ghosts could be just as halfway decent as BO2 was. I'm not going to say BO2 was bad, but it certainly wasn't great. I'm also not going to say Ghosts will be good. I will wait until it comes out and then decide if I get it depending on how the people that don't get that "honeymoon period" of CoD where everything is amazing because it's a new game react to it. If they say it's terrible I may rent it and try it out. If it's alright I'll buy it. Now that I decided not to get the PS4, I can afford much more stuff.

BO2 was decent. Zombies really helped out the game.

Also I maxed out my bank today so happy
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    BO2 was decent. Zombies really helped out the game.

Also I maxed out my bank today so happy
    lol so true. could you imagine how bad this game would be if it was just mp?

Thank God, hate quickscopers. And then people rage at me when I use a sniper properly. Quickscopers and squeakers are the reason I hate sniping, just would much rather use smg's or assault riffles or even lmg's which get no love lol
    Only exception has to be Ballista Iron Sights. Love that thing xD

lol so true. could you imagine how bad this game would be if it was just mp?
    I think MW3 pulled it off (probably because of the fun gamemodes), but no way in hell would BO2 be able to pull it off.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I am interested to see how sniping will play out in Ghosts with the removal of quickscoping. As I said before, Call of Duty is a fast paced, reaction-based game, which means that it would be very hard to hardscope AND play effectively. Unless Ghosts drastically changes the game dynamics (which I doubt, considering that Call of Duty is a relatively static series), then sniping is going to suck.

Also, I can't believe how many people are saying that they are so happy that quickscoping is gone. I won't try to defend quickscoping as I attempted to before since very few people understand, but I am sure that once Ghosts come out, people will be whining and complaining just as much as they did in every other Call of Duty game.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

My entire issue with sniping is this: People dislike campers, so they criticize anyone who uses a sniper (the way it's meant to be used, as a support weapon if I'm correct) while sitting in a room. To prevent this, they make it so you have to move to make Ghost work, they add the Target Finder and MMS, and make every area of every map have multiple entrances and removing long range areas. All of this makes it very difficult to use Snipers effectively, so Quick-Scoping was developed to counter this progressive weakening of Snipers. This method allowed Snipers to run around the map like the other players and remain effective while still using the weapon they like.

However, people don't like being quick-scoped by a Sniper, saying things like "It's unrealistic", "It's uncounterable", "It takes no skill", etc. As the games progress, more and more actions will be taken to prevent quick-scoping (more and more Close-Quarters maps and removing aim-assist), leaving Snipers in a really bad spot. You can't use a Sniper the way it's meant to be used (again, to support your team from a distance) because of map design and game design, and you can't quick-scope because they've made it impossible to do so (as well as the rage of the majority against the play method). It's stupid.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Played a Free for all earlier today and got destroyed like always, I got 2 kills and 16 deaths. That's the last time I'm playing FFA

Page 405 of 427 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415 ... LastLast