Page 406 of 427 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,150 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    Played a Free for all earlier today and got destroyed like always, I got 2 kills and 16 deaths. That's the last time I'm playing FFA
    Don't worry bud, I hate FFA as well. My Forte is Demollition
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    I don't like team games much because it seems like whenever I play Dom, at least half my team don't give two blue shits about the objective and are just going for their Swarm for their Youtube page.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    Played a Free for all earlier today and got destroyed like always, I got 2 kills and 16 deaths. That's the last time I'm playing FFA
    How many were deaths from behind or spawn kills? Wait, what game is this? If it's BO2 or MW3, then LOL
    Musicians Club:

Check out my music below and click become a fan!

Reverbnation - http://www.reverbnation.com/seraph3?...eader_icon_nav

Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    I don't like team games much because it seems like whenever I play Dom, at least half my team don't give two blue shits about the objective and are just going for their Swarm for their Youtube page.
    Lol, so true.

And that's one of the many reasons WHY I don't play CoD much anymore... Other than teammates not doing the objective... From what I've seen in the past 2 games (might be 3) is it's nothing but hype in pre-release that turns into a broken game 2 months later. Unplayable due to lag, endless campers, terrible spawns, same engine, OP weapons, same everything except guns and maps along with a few new features. BO2 is broken, which is why I don't play it anymore. But you can still play it, that's fine with me.

Onto yet another topic... Who else but me thinks KDR should be removed from the game as it proves nothing? SPM is superior to KDR I prefer it because if you got a higher SPM, it really proves your skills for the most part. I bet if KDR was removed people would start to do the objective than kill ***** in Demolition or Domination.
    Last edited by T3chNik4; 9th September 2013 at 1:19 AM.
    Musicians Club:

Check out my music below and click become a fan!

Reverbnation - http://www.reverbnation.com/seraph3?...eader_icon_nav

Quote Originally Posted by T3chNik4 View Post
    And that's one of the many reasons WHY I don't play CoD much anymore... Other than teammates not doing the objective... From what I've seen in the past 2 games (might be 3) is it's nothing but hype in pre-release that turns into a broken game 2 months later. Unplayable due to lag, endless campers, terrible spawns, same engine, OP weapons, same everything except guns and maps along with a few new features. BO2 is broken, which is why I don't play it anymore. But you can still play it, that's fine with me.

Onto yet another topic... Who else but me thinks KDR should be removed from the game as it proves nothing? SPM is superior to KDR I prefer it because if you got a higher SPM, it really proves your skills for the most part. I bet if KDR was removed people would start to do the objective than kill ***** in Demolition or Domination.
    Good Idea, although some would argue SPM is the same as KDR, when it's not, I would rather have someone with 350 SPM and 0.98 KDR than someone with 10.00KDR and 50 SPM, since the only way to raise SPM is by actually doing objective stuff such as planting/defusing, capturing/defending, rather than being a bad a(ss) on the losing team with an epic amount of kills but did not contribute to the objective.

hey so apparently there's a rumor of a final camo dlc coming out this month or next. If this is true what are your guys' thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    hey so apparently there's a rumor of a final camo dlc coming out this month or next. If this is true what are your guys' thoughts?
    Well paladin(consoles), comics(everything), and dragon(PC) still need to be released.

I'm pretty sure they haven't forgotten about those camos.

I believe those camos won't be released, since they weren't chosen.

@AJ, I think they were saying that the last one was the last camo pack (though I could see them lying about that just to get in that last bit of money).

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I believe those camos won't be released, since they weren't chosen.

@AJ, I think they were saying that the last one was the last camo pack (though I could see them lying about that just to get in that last bit of money).
    i wouldn't put it past them to make a last one for more money

What's the deal with the names for the zombie maps? For instance, the recent map is named "Origins" based on the poster. While in the menu (the one where it shows you the Earth) it is named "Dig Site". At the same time, they call it "Excavation Site 64" if you are in the lobby or browsing through the leaderboards as well.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Just went 16-0 on Searchy earlier this morning ;D (Thank you Fal Dsw). I got all my streaks which is great.... then again isn't it always -_-
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    What's the deal with the names for the zombie maps? For instance, the recent map is named "Origins" based on the poster. While in the menu (the one where it shows you the Earth) it is named "Dig Site". At the same time, they call it "Excavation Site 64" if you are in the lobby or browsing through the leaderboards as well.
    I believe Excavation Site 64 (and Great Leap Forward, and Green Run, and the other ones on the globe) are the map names. I can't remember what the actual official name is for the "Dig Site" and other ones that are the next step, but finally Die Rise, Origins, Mob of the Dead, Tranzit, Survival, Grief, Turned and the other ones are the "game mode". Weird, I know, but that's how it works. Everyone still just uses the "game mode" as the map name anyway, since who plays Turned/Grief/Survival? Other than Nuketown.

I believe Excavation Site 64 (and Great Leap Forward, and Green Run, and the other ones on the globe) are the map names. I can't remember what the actual official name is for the "Dig Site" and other ones that are the next step, but finally Die Rise, Origins, Mob of the Dead, Tranzit, Survival, Grief, Turned and the other ones are the "game mode". Weird, I know, but that's how it works. Everyone still just uses the "game mode" as the map name anyway, since who plays Turned/Grief/Survival? Other than Nuketown.
    Grief is fun, though.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    I love the simplicity and idea of FFA, but people generally play like total dbags and some of the game's less forgiving mechanics really stand out.

Also if anybody cares about my opinions on Ghosts' supposed lack of qsing here are my thoughts: you can't just not have quickscoping in a COD game. People will still try to do it, regardless of how difficult it is. If it becomes significantly 'harder' then congrats Infinity Ward on making your game slightly better. I'm wagering it will still be a ******** and completely rage inducing game regardless, so.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 15th September 2013 at 2:38 AM.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Yay I got my M1216 golden. Totally worth it, I had a blast. Also I think my time with BO2 is over. If I play it'll be because I'm playing with friends.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Ok. Let's see.

Every AR of me is Gold now except for the SMR. Getting this to Gold and i have Diamond AR's.

Why IZ? My time with MW3 is over. No need to do the last 10 Prestiges. But not with BO1 and BO2.

We still need Origins. Well, GTAV is around the corner. Don't forget, Minecraft is also coming to PS3/PS4 and Vita.
    Last edited by Jerre; 15th September 2013 at 10:43 AM.

I've been playing the map Origins a lot lately and I've found two of the green musical stones (at least I think that is what they are). Does anyone know all the spots for them? I know one is at the laboratory and the second one is in the workshop.
    Thanks to SwornMetalhead for the awesome banner, Check him out!

Quote Originally Posted by Sand25 View Post
    I've been playing the map Origins a lot lately and I've found two of the green musical stones (at least I think that is what they are). Does anyone know all the spots for them? I know one is at the laboratory and the second one is in the workshop.
    Umm, here.. -->Click

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Yay I got my M1216 golden. Totally worth it, I had a blast. Also I think my time with BO2 is over. If I play it'll be because I'm playing with friends.
    Same here (after I get my fill of Origins), my future says Borderlands and Battlefield from here on out. I really did enjoy BO2 though. Loved it at release, then hated it, and now it's my third favourite COD.

I haven't even played Black Ops 2 since Origins came out. I've just been busy with school, and honestly there's nothing for me to do until Origins comes out on PS3 except try to get to Master Prestige. I have I think 2 more Prestiges to go but the motivation is slipping away.

I also think I might get Battlefield 4, just to try a change of pace from CoD. Maybe Battlefield 3 first to try it first.

Being done school has its advantages. Anyway, trying out BF3 would be a good idea, because if you don't like that you won't like BF4. They're awfully similar.

I haven't even played Black Ops 2 since Origins came out. I've just been busy with school, and honestly there's nothing for me to do until Origins comes out on PS3 except try to get to Master Prestige. I have I think 2 more Prestiges to go but the motivation is slipping away.

I also think I might get Battlefield 4, just to try a change of pace from CoD. Maybe Battlefield 3 first to try it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Being done school has its advantages. Anyway, trying out BF3 would be a good idea, because if you don't like that you won't like BF4. They're awfully similar.
    We should party up in BF3

I played some BF3 yesterday and TDM on Nohashar Canals is no longer my favorite gametype. I've been playing a ton of gunmaster and it's super fun

I've played battlefield it's just a sitting and waiting game. Which truly is more realistic because no dipstick just going to run out in the open. In the likes of call of duty.

Page 406 of 427 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416 ... LastLast