Page 407 of 427 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,175 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #10151
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    I played some BF3 yesterday and TDM on Nohashar Canals is no longer my favorite gametype. I've been playing a ton of gunmaster and it's super fun
    TDM Canals is awesome! Also Operation Firestorm. Why dont you like it? I have yet to play GunMaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I've played battlefield it's just a sitting and waiting game. Which truly is more realistic because no dipstick just going to run out in the open. In the likes of call of duty.
    Sitting and waiting? For Recon class? Because I go objective mode with every other class. Especially Engineer.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  2. #10152
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    I played some BF3 yesterday and TDM on Nohashar Canals is no longer my favorite gametype. I've been playing a ton of gunmaster and it's super fun
    CQ TDM on the Close Quarters maps are my sex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I've played battlefield it's just a sitting and waiting game. Which truly is more realistic because no dipstick just going to run out in the open. In the likes of call of duty.
    Maybe for a sniper / lmg but it is is perfectly normal to see people rushing in BF.

    Also wtf is with the battlefield talk haha this is the COD thread. I've made two bf threads in the past but nobody posted in them lol

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  3. #10153
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I've played battlefield it's just a sitting and waiting game. Which truly is more realistic because no dipstick just going to run out in the open. In the likes of call of duty.
    Yeah if you play conquest lol
    Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    TDM Canals is awesome! Also Operation Firestorm. Why dont you like it? I have yet to play GunMaster
    I still love it! I just think gun master is better. (and if you say gun master is a copy of cod gun game then go die)


    Sitting and waiting? For Recon class? Because I go objective mode with every other class. Especially Engineer.
    ^^^^^^^^^ recon is boring tbh unless you put an smg on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    CQ TDM on the Close Quarters maps are my sex.
    OMG Yessssssssssss


    Btw Air superiority is terrible but I usually get the top 3 with 0 kills lol. I've ranked up my jet so much just by capping flags (blimps? lol) Also me and a friend did the whole Co-op missions thing and I got some guns! The MP7 is my new favorite lol i should have done the co op like 2 years ago


    Maybe for a sniper / lmg but it is is perfectly normal to see people rushing in BF.

    Also wtf is with the battlefield talk haha this is the COD thread. I've made two bf threads in the past but nobody posted in them lol
    Because of evolution. we can compare BF3 to Cod by saying we prefer BF3 as of late.

  4. #10154
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,049

    Default

    I always play TDM on BF3. Because of no vehicles, always ruining your time.

    Double xp weekend tomorrow! I will prestige because I like the 7th emblem and it's title.

  5. #10155
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I always play TDM on BF3. Because of no vehicles, always ruining your time.

    Double xp weekend tomorrow! I will prestige because I like the 7th emblem and it's title.
    I feel bad for you because of your excitement at that.

  6. #10156
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    I feel bad for you because of your excitement at that.
    Lol, I actually may have second thoughts about it.

    I think I wanna spend more time playing GTA V.
    EDIT: I think I'm done with BO2, there isn't anymore things to do(besides Apocalypse).

    Ghosts is around the corner so I'll be waiting for that instead.
    Last edited by Savvao; 20th September 2013 at 12:54 PM.

  7. #10157
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I always play TDM on BF3. Because of no vehicles, always ruining your time.

    Double xp weekend tomorrow! I will prestige because I like the 7th emblem and it's title.
    Whelp I'll be playing GTA 5 and not giving two shits about black ops 2. It died way to early on and I'm still debating on getting ghosts. Still leaning towards no.

  8. #10158
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Alright, guys.

    I will not come online for the next 3 weeks on PSN. I turned my PS3 in for repair. Either i will get a brand new one. But i have GTA V!!! BTW, i will still have to wait those 3 weeks for the last BO2 DLC...

    See ya!

  9. #10159
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    still don't have gta v. maybe sunday or next week

  10. #10160
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Yea GTAV shat all over CoDs records. It took MW3 16 days to hit 1 billion and it took GTAV 3 days.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  11. #10161
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    So apparently Apocalypse is coming out sometime..........oh wait GTA V......

    btw the ifruit app is really bad it won't even log me in half the time lol.

  12. #10162
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    This week I believe!

    And it's not even out for Androids.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  13. #10163
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    I'll laugh my *** off if Ghosts still doesn't beat GTAV's record.

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  14. #10164
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    I bet it won't lol. GTAVs records are way too high to beat. The only game that I can see beating it is GTA6 lol.

    Also for GTA Online, there will be a max of 16 players in a server. That means we can all finally play together. If only CoD had that.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  15. #10165
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    272

    Default

    This thread just turned from CoD to Battlefield to GTA 5. Any other game you guys are looking forward to besides Ghosts? Mine is Dark Souls 2.

    I haven't played GTA 5, but it looks fantastic based on the videos I've seen. I'ma try to get my hands on it.


    Credit: KimKutThroat

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  16. #10166
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    This thread just turned from CoD to Battlefield to GTA 5. Any other game you guys are looking forward to besides Ghosts? Mine is Dark Souls 2.

    I haven't played GTA 5, but it looks fantastic based on the videos I've seen. I'ma try to get my hands on it.
    ACIV

    10chars
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  17. #10167
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    ACIV

    10chars
    Idk man, ACIII was glitches up the *** and Black Flag was made in a year also, so I'm kind of expecting it to be like that. And it isn't GTAV so I guess I will stay with GTAV and maybe get Black Flag when I get the PS4.

    Also has anyone preordered Ghosts? I'm curious
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  18. #10168
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Idk man, ACIII was glitches up the *** and Black Flag was made in a year also, so I'm kind of expecting it to be like that. And it isn't GTAV so I guess I will stay with GTAV and maybe get Black Flag when I get the PS4.

    Also has anyone preordered Ghosts? I'm curious
    Haha ghosts nope not yet. It's looks fabulous it's just well it's like all the previous cods.

  19. #10169
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    No. No Ghosts for me...

  20. #10170
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    The maps came out today! I don't even know if I'll download it. Maybe I will in the morning tomorrow, but idk.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  21. #10171
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    This week I believe!

    And it's not even out for Androids.
    lol the freaking gold collar is hard to get :/ I can't get a gold medal on the gang and the car one

  22. #10172
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,049

    Default

    Alright...

    Dig- It's okay, it doesn't remind me of the old waw map but it's still decent
    Frost- Good map, the combat is fine. Especially during the ice pool
    Pod-To me it's so bland, not to mention confusing where to go. Least of them all.
    Takeoff-Amazing map. It does remind me of stadium very well. The environment is terrific.

    Takeoff's ending results screen was the perfect way to end BO2's run.

  23. #10173
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Origins is fun, lots to do, big map, have yet to build the Maxis drone, shiled is ok, f*cking robot kills us out of nowhere -_- will try to build the staff today.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  24. #10174
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Alright...

    Dig- It's okay, it doesn't remind me of the old waw map but it's still decent
    Frost- Good map, the combat is fine. Especially during the ice pool
    Pod-To me it's so bland, not to mention confusing where to go. Least of them all.
    Takeoff-Amazing map. It does remind me of stadium very well. The environment is terrific.

    Takeoff's ending results screen was the perfect way to end BO2's run.
    I thought Pod was a campfest. Takeoff and Frost are cool maps. Dig seems to be the most unlikable of them all.

    Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Origins is fun, lots to do, big map, have yet to build the Maxis drone, shiled is ok, f*cking robot kills us out of nowhere -_- will try to build the staff today.
    Getting to Jugg and building the staves determine how long you last on this map. The quicker, the better. The Wind Staff is my personal favorite, but the Ice Staff is useful if you want to get more than four perks and the Fire Staff is incredible against Big Daddy. Electric Staff is meh. They put a lot of easter eggs or hidden stuff to do on this map like the secret PAP LMG or the upgraded fists.


    Credit: KimKutThroat

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  25. #10175
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Alright...

    Dig- It's okay, it doesn't remind me of the old waw map but it's still decent
    Frost- Good map, the combat is fine. Especially during the ice pool
    Pod-To me it's so bland, not to mention confusing where to go. Least of them all.
    Takeoff-Amazing map. It does remind me of stadium very well. The environment is terrific.

    Takeoff's ending results screen was the perfect way to end BO2's run.
    Takeoff is stadium remade. Orgins is fun but that's as far I've gotten on apocalypse.

Page 407 of 427 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •