Page 408 of 427 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418 ... LastLast
Results 10,176 to 10,200 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Origins is fun, lots to do, big map, have yet to build the Maxis drone, shiled is ok, f*cking robot kills us out of nowhere -_- will try to build the staff today.
    built maxis on first time by accident. Saved me from a panzer when I had no ammo. That thing is a ***** to kill with the starting pistol, my god. My friends didn't know how to kill them so they wasted all their ammo on them and couldn't break free of the claw. Long story short they hid on the tank until I got bored of running away with 0 ammo and 0 points so I jumped on the tank and in less than a second they used the flamethrowers and killed us all at once. It was like instant lol

My opinion of the Origins maps, from worst to best, are as follows:

Dig; I feel it's too small and you get spawnkilled too much.
    Frost; I don't know, but something about this map never "clicked" with me.
    Pod; I was kinda neutral about this one. It was decent I guess
    Takeoff; I enjoyed this map. Nice sightlines and the spawns were far enough to not get spawnkilled.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

I have yet to download the map pack lol. I played GTAV for like 6 hours straight today, though.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I have yet to download the map pack lol. I played GTAV for like 6 hours straight today, though.
    get some fresh air! lol....tbh it's not a big deal don't get it yet stick to gta. I played it for an hour and was like bleh BO2

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    get some fresh air! lol....tbh it's not a big deal don't get it yet stick to gta. I played it for an hour and was like bleh BO2
    Lol Don't worry about me, man. Everyone should have at least one day of being in their mancave all day.

This may prove controversial, but I like Origins quite a lot (my only real qualm being the difficulty, most of I which I think can be attributed to the Panzersoldat). It feels like a good old WaW or BO1 map, and I don't think I'll tire of it anytime soon. I've played 10 plus games in the two days I've had to play it, and I have barely completed half the things it offers.

Multiplayer map wise, Apocalypse pleased me:

1. Frost - Kind of bland, but I love the atmosphere and there are no real problems per say.
    2. Pod - Again, nothing special, but not bad either.
    3. Dig - My least favourite. I love Courtyard as much as anyone, but Dig doesn't preserve the atmosphere its older brother had. It feels like they actually changed the layout a bit, a couple of places in Courtyard aren't in Dig, unless I'm mistaken.
    4. Takeoff - In contrast to Dig, this map is my favourite of Apocalypse. I actually really enjoyed Stadium, and this map translated rather smoothly to BO2. Also, the loading screen is cool, with the way it fades out and the rocket launching etc...
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 30th September 2013 at 12:42 AM.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Lol Don't worry about me, man. Everyone should have at least one day of being in their mancave all day.
    true lol I hope I get a free day to do that soon :/ I made a crew on gtav but it's stupid because no one has been able to join for some ****ing reason it just says error

So had an EPIC Origins match tonight with my wife, we ranked up to Blue Eyes with 5 Tallies, we built 2 staff's (spelling?) by round 11, she had Ice and I had Fire, I had PaP'ed Afterburner and Cobra (what a beautiful gun) she managed to get Golden Shovel, I didn't (bummer) and we made it round 23, the highest we have done in that map. Afterwards we looked up how to upgrade the Staff's and boy it is hard -_-, maybe next time.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

So had an EPIC Origins match tonight with my wife, we ranked up to Blue Eyes with 5 Tallies, we built 2 staff's (spelling?) by round 11, she had Ice and I had Fire, I had PaP'ed Afterburner and Cobra (what a beautiful gun) she managed to get Golden Shovel, I didn't (bummer) and we made it round 23, the highest we have done in that map. Afterwards we looked up how to upgrade the Staff's and boy it is hard -_-, maybe next time.
    the ocd in me is saying staves so hard. Plural is staves. And yeah the god weapons are really tough to get, but they are super powerful. I'd say the ice is the most underrated and imo the best staff, but the others are still really good when upgraded

the ocd in me is saying staves so hard. Plural is staves. And yeah the god weapons are really tough to get, but they are super powerful. I'd say the ice is the most underrated and imo the best staff, but the others are still really good when upgraded
    Yea as awful as staves is pronounced, it's the correct form.

Lol exactly man! ... So I got coerced into BO2 MP and it was **** until we got Stadium. I found my old favorite spot and camped my *** off the entire game and no one could get me out of there DDD

Lol exactly man! ... So I got coerced into BO2 MP and it was **** until we got Stadium. I found my old favorite spot and camped my *** off the entire game and no one could get me out of there DDD
    Yeah when I was writing the post I put Staves but is sounded off to me so I left it at staff's, good to know I was right.

has anyone honestly followed the ghosts hype? This time last year I knew the names of all the BO2 guns and perks but tbh i don't know or care for ghosts info. 1 I don't have time and 2 i think i'm done with the series for now

has anyone honestly followed the ghosts hype? This time last year I knew the names of all the BO2 guns and perks but tbh i don't know or care for ghosts info. 1 I don't have time and 2 i think i'm done with the series for now
    What is this Ghosts you speak of?

I don't know anything about Ghosts. I know Assassin is back and it's OP again, but not sure if it is even called Assassin.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? Good old Stadium.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

What is this Ghosts you speak of?
    Oh Zero...

I per-ordered Ghosts*feels ashamed*, I'm know I'm gonna get the Free Fall Map. But I wonder If I'm gonna get the Riley Ghost skin. Not that I really care of playing him in MP.

Oh and there's DLC already, oh IW, you so silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Oh Zero...

I per-ordered Ghosts*feels ashamed*, I'm know I'm gonna get the Free Fall Map. But I wonder If I'm gonna get the Riley Ghost skin. Not that I really care of playing him in MP.

Oh and there's DLC already, oh IW, you so silly.
    Wow! Advertising DLC before the actual game is released raises questions. Why not just include the DLC in the game? Also, is that it? So far, they confirmed two packs that are related to appearances. Nothing game changing like new guns or maps.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I don't know anything about Ghosts. I know Assassin is back and it's OP again, but not sure if it is even called Assassin.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? Good old Stadium.
    seriously, but if I wanted to play on the good old maps I would just switch the discs in my PS3. I never understand how people get so into begging for remakes of maps when they can just play the maps on their console by just switching the disc. I probably won't ever get it, i find it pretty dumb tbh

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    Wow! Advertising DLC before the actual game is released raises questions. Why not just include the DLC in the game? Also, is that it? So far, they confirmed two packs that are related to appearances. Nothing game changing like new guns or maps.
    There will be map packs(because of season pass). For guns IDK, besides the game has yet to be released. We'll get those you've said by early next year.

seriously, but if I wanted to play on the good old maps I would just switch the discs in my PS3. I never understand how people get so into begging for remakes of maps when they can just play the maps on their console by just switching the disc. I probably won't ever get it, i find it pretty dumb tbh
    I think it's because of the population on the older CoD's. Everyone moves to the new CoD's and they want that old map feeling on the most recent one.

btw, are there still many Target Finder LMG's out there? :/

Ok guys got a new one for you all,remember how I had been mentioning a glitch where when in Split Screen one person goes down then the other goes down the 1st person gets back up and can walk very slightly before the match ends? Well tonight my wife and I were playing Origins and the Panzer Soldat killed me, she managed to run away some but got trapped by them, went down, I respawn and get shot to under the map AND get the Trophy "Kung Fu Grip" whihc requires me to free myself and another from the Panzer Soldats grip.... WTF!!

Apparently there's a Aliens gamemode on ghosts. I honestly don't know what to think.

This might be something that entices me to buy the game, but if it's a stupid "survive until time runs out or until you get to the objective" thing, I probably won't enjoy it as much as Zombies, with infinite rounds and survive until you die.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

don't get your hopes up. aliens..........like really? don't get sucked in by it. People were pumped for survival and that sucked.

don't get your hopes up. aliens..........like really? don't get sucked in by it. People were pumped for survival and that sucked.
    I still won't buy it day one, maybe like a month or two later, but if it's really interesting and it has a good story (stupid Zombies ending) it might be worth it.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Page 408 of 427 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418 ... LastLast