Page 410 of 427 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420 ... LastLast
Results 10,226 to 10,250 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    Just kidding. B-) Tranzit is THE worst zombie map of all time. I didn't think it was possible for a map to get worse than Verruckt.
    You're joking again right?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    You're joking again right?
    Nope. Nope.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

TranZit is the worst, Verruckt is up high as one of the better maps. Case closed.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I didn't think it was possible for a map to get worse than Verruckt.
    Did you really just say that? I'm sorry I have nothing to say that wouldn't get me an infraction. Please just no.

So I've been thinking who's truly getting ghosts when it comes out ? I might get it if a few of you are getting it.

Verruckt is a good map for teamwork and this map is pretty good overall.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 19th October 2013 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    So I've been thinking who's truly getting ghosts when it comes out ? I might get it if a few of you are getting it.

Verruckt is a good map for teamwork and this map is pretty good overall.
    No.

That is all.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I'll probably get it after the price drops a bit, and the hype dies sufficiently for a review or 2 to be posted.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Seeing as I haven't had time to play GTA (haven't even finished story or gotten a house online), arkham origins is out in under a week, and then there's BF4.......nope

Me and a couple of mates are starting a semi-pro team, and before you say anything we are better than average. We arnt douchebags either *Cough*Parasite*Cough*, we respect other players even if they aren't up to are level as long as they are nice to us as we will be to them. I was just wondering if there is any place where you can get spotted? We are aware of the fact that there is a 99% chance nothing will happen, but you never know Thanks
    Check out my TRADE SHOP here - Click Here
    Time Zone = GMT (+/- 0:00) Playing on Pokemon X

Shiny count x10

Quote Originally Posted by Birdyboy View Post
    Me and a couple of mates are starting a semi-pro team, and before you say anything we are better than average. We arnt douchebags either *Cough*Parasite*Cough*, we respect other players even if they aren't up to are level as long as they are nice to us as we will be to them. I was just wondering if there is any place where you can get spotted? We are aware of the fact that there is a 99% chance nothing will happen, but you never know Thanks
    Console+CoD Version would be helpful.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

anything new in the cod scene? Haven't touched any cod or my ps3 either for a while....

A week of double xp for BO2 and MW3 starts now till nov. 1

Since Ghosts is around the corner...I'll pass. I'm now saving up for it, I can't wait to play as Simon "Ghost" Riley(I don't care that much anyway).

I'll be getting BF4 maybe around black friday or my birthday. Probably my last retail game of the year.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

It would be nice if they did week Double XP like 10 months ago instead of now when the current COD is dead especially the games that come out int the past couple months. Such a waste of an event.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

not getting ghosts and probably not bf4. getting arkham origins, just getting bored of fps games to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    It would have been better Double XP for BOI. I only remember i played 2 of these events. One on Oct 2011 and Feb 2012.

Since Ghosts is around the corner...I'll pass. I'm now saving up for it, I can't wait to play as Simon "Ghost" Riley(I don't care that much anyway).
    I'll pass too. The yearly release drives me nuts. GTA V for me! (Still waiting for my repaired PS3.)

I'll be getting BF4 maybe around black friday or my birthday. Probably my last retail game of the year.
    I was planning to get AC4 this year when it come out, but maybe next year.

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    It would be nice if they did week Double XP like 10 months ago instead of now when the current COD is dead especially the games that come out int the past couple months. Such a waste of an event.
    It's not a waste. BO2 has been giving out double xp on a monthly basis. I remember they had one for launch, Christmas, the DLC releases and so on. This time they kicked it up to a week so that people can finally become Master Prestige before Ghosts come out. There might be fewer people participating in the event, but the ones that do are the ones that need the xp.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    It would have been better Double XP for BOI. I only remember i played 2 of these events. One on Oct 2011 and Feb 2012.

I'll pass too. The yearly release drives me nuts. GTA V for me! (Still waiting for my repaired PS3.)

I was planning to get AC4 this year when it come out, but maybe next year.
    I misread that last sentence. I thought you were going to buy a C4. Then an image of Ghosts coming with a C4 as a bonus popped up in my head.

Not even sure what to do on Black Ops 2 now that Ghosts is right around the corner...ah well might play some of my other games
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Not even sure what to do on Black Ops 2 now that Ghosts is right around the corner...ah well might play some of my other games
    maybe consider playing those games instead of ghosts....

I probably will but seeing as I'm getting the prestige edition for free I'll have to play it at some point but when I played Ghosts it really wasn't that special in comparison to Battlefield 4 or Titanfall so I know I'll be spending more time on that.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I misread that last sentence. I thought you were going to buy a C4. Then an image of Ghosts coming with a C4 as a bonus popped up in my head.
    LOL! xD
    Yeah, with the amount of C4 users. Including me...

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    GTA V, BF4, etc.

is it just me or are you guys also getting bored of fps games? Cod is a great example, but I'm not very pumped for BF4 anymore. I liked the beta, but now for some reason I feel like I'm enjoying games like Gta and arkham origins and red dead and stuff better. thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    is it just me or are you guys also getting bored of fps games? Cod is a great example, but I'm not very pumped for BF4 anymore. I liked the beta, but now for some reason I feel like I'm enjoying games like Gta and arkham origins and red dead and stuff better. thoughts?
    Some of those games you mentioned have FPS elements. It sounds as if you're tired of playing CoD. I go through a similar phase every year. CoD gets boring, then they announce a new one. Everyone criticizes it. Once it is released, almost everyone is playing it. That's my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    I don't get every Call of Duty game. I started with Call of Duty 4, skipped World at War, got Modern Warfare 2, got Black Ops, skipped Modern Warfare 3, skipped Black Ops 2, but I preordered Ghosts. I know, probably sounds weird, but let's face it, the series is constantly pumping out games, at least one per year, so if you've been getting them year after year, yeah, I imagine it might be getting pretty bland now.

Battlefield 3 was okay, but I'm not interested in Battlefield 4. Main reason was I hated the vehicle unlocking nonsense in Battlefield 3. You started with a junky jet that only had the standard guns while people who had been playing for a while had jets with all the bells and whistles and could nail pretty much any poor newbie out of the sky incredibly easily. I didn't like that at all. In Battlefield 2, all the jets/tanks/helicopters were the same and didn't have any of that unlocking crap, so the only thing you needed to do was just learn how to fly well and use what you were given resourcefully. Now, it's all about the unlocks, and people who try to get good at it are essentially punished by the veteran players for even daring to attempt it.

Also, I really dislike EA and their DRM policies, so yeah, another reason why not to touch BF4. After seeing what they did to Sim City 4, I don't trust anything from them anymore.

Some of those games you mentioned have FPS elements. It sounds as if you're tired of playing CoD. I go through a similar phase every year. CoD gets boring, then they announce a new one. Everyone criticizes it. Once it is released, almost everyone is playing it. That's my guess.
    I like gta, but the shooter elements are completely different. Other than the snipers, nothing is FPS. I am tired of Cod, but I feel like it's not just cod that i'm tired of. I feel like those giant world games are more interesting now
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Angel View Post
    I don't get every Call of Duty game. I started with Call of Duty 4, skipped World at War, got Modern Warfare 2, got Black Ops, skipped Modern Warfare 3, skipped Black Ops 2, but I preordered Ghosts. I know, probably sounds weird, but let's face it, the series is constantly pumping out games, at least one per year, so if you've been getting them year after year, yeah, I imagine it might be getting pretty bland now.

Battlefield 3 was okay, but I'm not interested in Battlefield 4. Main reason was I hated the vehicle unlocking nonsense in Battlefield 3. You started with a junky jet that only had the standard guns while people who had been playing for a while had jets with all the bells and whistles and could nail pretty much any poor newbie out of the sky incredibly easily. I didn't like that at all. In Battlefield 2, all the jets/tanks/helicopters were the same and didn't have any of that unlocking crap, so the only thing you needed to do was just learn how to fly well and use what you were given resourcefully. Now, it's all about the unlocks, and people who try to get good at it are essentially punished by the veteran players for even daring to attempt it.

Also, I really dislike EA and their DRM policies, so yeah, another reason why not to touch BF4. After seeing what they did to Sim City 4, I don't trust anything from them anymore.
    EA's DRM stuff is stupid, I agree. But being one of those "veteran" pilots in bf3 i didn't think it was that bad. I didn't use jets often because they get boring to be honest. The weird part is I played the bf4 beta and it was awesome, but after not playing any videogames for about 2 weeks I don't even feel like touching an fps. It could be just a short term thing, but I doubt it. Idk but cod and battlefield seem too repetivitve and boring after playing all these open world and (somewhat)sandbox games/

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I will actually miss it. But i'm close to Prestige Master. 1 Prestige to go.

Page 410 of 427 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420 ... LastLast