Page 411 of 427 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421 ... LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,275 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Wow so apparently leaning is majorly broken in that the enemy cannot see you when you lean and there'll be a patch upon release. Not sure how something as big as that gets missed but at least it is being fixed now
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Wow so apparently leaning is majorly broken in that the enemy cannot see you when you lean and there'll be a patch upon release. Not sure how something as big as that gets missed but at least it is being fixed now
    doesn't matter. How do you not catch something that big? Another reason to not buy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    doesn't matter. How do you not catch something that big? Another reason to not buy the game.
    I'm surprised he somehow got the game.

Alright. 'fess up. Who got the game?

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I just got my CoD Ghost copy a few minutes ago! I'm gonna download the Free Fall map real quick, then i'm gonna start playing! My PSN username is in my sig if anyone wants to add me. Just send me a message that your from Serebii, and i'll add anyone here.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Hey guys!

Would anyone recommend COD: Ghosts?

Thinking about getting it, not 100% though.

Any thoughts?

Good areas and bad areas?

Thanks!
    Too much water guys!

Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Hey guys!

Would anyone recommend COD: Ghosts?

Thinking about getting it, not 100% though.

Any thoughts?

Good areas and bad areas?

Thanks!
    IGN is spamming everyone's subbox with their videos, watch them and decided.

In short though, no. Game is still way to similar to the previous to actually recommend.

Got ghosts and I don't know why. I'll play it bit and tell you all how it is.

Okay yes I am a little sour from a session on it but this is HORRIBLE! I have only played the multiplayer so far but it just seems impossible to get a kill on this game what with everyone blending into the maps and being flanked from 57 directions.

The maps, I'm really not feeling whatsoever as they don't feel as dynamic as we were led to believe and especially after playing Battlefield it just seems like a step back from destroying a brick wall with a grenade to reveal covering enemies to this where the wall shrugs off the blasts.

I'm trying to enjoy it and maybe I will once I get a better feel from the maps and that but right now...nope.

It's not fun getting quickscoped for the 467th time
    It's not fun pumping 10-12 bullets into an enemy and then getting no-scoped for my troubles
    It's not fun playing conservative and then get flanked from 57 directions
    It's not fun trying to rush and then dying from just 2 stray bullets
    It's not fun firing bullets made of sponge so I never get a single kill (That'll probably change when I unlock the Vector)
    It's not fun spawning directly in FRONT of an enemy player in these big and massive maps
    It's not fun the puny dynamic map elements which are practically non-existent (whoopee you can blow up a small wall with C4), for me it just seems underwhelming as it doesn't seem that radically different to what Cargo/Express/Hydro was doing.

Not only this but for now they've removed a LOT of gamemodes like Hardpoint, Demolition and Ground War on current gen and the new game modes aren't all that. The idea of Cranked was great but the execution was a bit poor as 30 seconds is far far too much time as you will comfortably find someone else to kill within that time or someone else will kill you so you'll never really feel rushed and Blitzed is definitely a little more fun but it's still not that brilliant as rarely do people bother to defend home base.

It's just not fun right now and I've had to stop but maybe it's my connection, I don't know, I'll try it later but Battlefield despite the current bugs and glitches has definitely been more enjoyable to me than Ghosts has.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

told you guys for months the game would be bad. Haven't been on my ps3 in almost a month, but I still feel like I have the right to say I told you so. I was hoping more people would be resist the urge to buy the same old crap this year......you think people would have learned by now, especially after MW3.

I honestly don't mind Ghosts so far. We will see how the games doing in a month or two though. I remember MW3 started off great for me, but after a few months the game got bad very fast IMO.

1693 1038 1902

I should be able to pick up my preorder on Ghosts tommorow but from what I've read it's a pile of crap.

Pokemon X Round 2

I should be able to pick up my preorder on Ghosts tommorow but from what I've read it's a pile of crap.

Pokemon X Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Totodile is BEAST View Post
    if it's bad why buy it? just cancel the pre order. If everyone is telling you it isn't good then what's the point of wasting $60? Just play it at a friend's house to try it at least. I'm not throwing ATVI any more money on these games. I'll stick with Cod 4 and BO1

So glad I didn't get Ghosts
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Pros of cod ghosts-
    Good campaign
    Squads
    Hit detection
    I'm not emptying a clip into the person and them not dying

Cons of cod ghosts:
    Search and destroy, demolition , CTF not being in public playlists

Okay I've come to realise that Stonehaven is a really really bad map to play on in some game modes especially domination or Team deathmatch. Far to populated with snipers and the. Middle is pretty much a death sentence as you will most likely be shot down, reminds me of Carrier just with a lot less rubble.

The game does have a saving grace and that is Search and Rescue (depending on who you ask), I'm really enjoying that mode especially when playing with friends

I've been playing Black Ops 2 recently, it was good fun maxing out the combat knife!
    Bluebird55's Battle-Beating Duo!

My Friend Code - 1891-1851-7972

I'm still trying to get use to all the maps, but Stonehaven.....I just can't adapt to it at all. Honestly, in the TDM/Domination games that I played in Stonehaven I had to camp with my sniper class. Anytime I tried traveling to the other side of the map, I would just get sniped out everytime. The middle of the map is a death trap. I'm not a big fan of huge maps especially in CoD games. I'm still trying to adapt to all these maps regardless, even though I hate huge maps in CoD games.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 6th November 2013 at 7:04 PM.

1693 1038 1902

Well, i'm not planning to buy it anyway. Sticking to BOI and BOII. Especially for Zombies. I'm glad that Zero and AJ did skip it too.

Also, on BOI. I still haven't played all of the DLC maps including the Zombies one and i still need to Prestige 10 times.

Stonehaven is the new Turbine, the map that eventually no-one will want to play on except snipers

Lawlz, the Simon "Ghost" Riley thing is just a head prop.

You know, the people who are complaining about Ghosts mostly are the ones who said it'd be crap from its announcement. If you go into the game with a preconceived hate, you're obviously going to find tiny, insignificant things to justify your idea of it that you made without playing it at all. In order to have an accurate assessment of the game, you have to go into it unbiased. I'll see how it works for me after I get off of my Skyrim high.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Stonehaven is the new Turbine, the map that eventually no-one will want to play on except snipers
    Stonehaven is the worst map I've ever played in years.

It kinda sucks that SMG's aren't really effective in this game because of the maps being to big.....

1693 1038 1902

Page 411 of 427 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421 ... LastLast