Page 420 of 427 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424 ... LastLast
Results 10,476 to 10,500 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

page 420 blaze it

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

call of duty ghost is awesome beat in a day and ahalf extinction not that fun though
    629:

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I just destroyed my copy of MW3 with a hammer.

Should have done that years ago
    pics or it didn't happen.

I tried playing Ghosts again. Used a Honey Badger class in Domination, nothing wierd. Within the first minute, my team gets spawntrapped and trip-capped 2 games in a row. I got killed 2 times in a row from an IMS that I spawned 6 inches from. Never putting that game back in my Xbox >_>

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    pics or it didn't happen.
    I have a video, but I'll go get a screenshot of it

Edit: http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...psbe31f77b.jpg
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 25th January 2014 at 3:56 PM.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

I have a video, but I'll go get a screenshot of it

Edit: http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...psbe31f77b.jpg
    Hahahahah nice. For the record, if you see me online playing MW3, or anything of the like, it's probably my cousin since he loves MW3 for some reason.

Did anyone see the tweet the voice actor of Woods posted? He said something like "#blackops3 #nextcod [other stuff I forgot]". He than deleted it.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    I tried playing Ghosts again. Used a Honey Badger class in Domination, nothing wierd. Within the first minute, my team gets spawntrapped and trip-capped 2 games in a row. I got killed 2 times in a row from an IMS that I spawned 6 inches from. Never putting that game back in my Xbox >_>
    Worst for me was getting spawn killed 5 times in a row on the Whiteout map, which is stupid because that's a big enough map to prevent that kind of thing. I couldn't even figure out where I was to get to cover before getting shot at.

I guess it doesn't matter, since I'm playing Battlefield 4 now, which does let you choose where you want to spawn, and the maps are way bigger. My only gripe there is I'm getting eaten by rank 100+ people with all their fancy unlocks while I'm only rank 4, but... that's something that will change as long as I keep with it.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Did anyone see the tweet the voice actor of Woods posted? He said something like "#blackops3 #nextcod [other stuff I forgot]". He than deleted it.
    he's probably just making rumors for publicity. People kinda stopped caring about him mid-BO2

Watched the Fog gameplay on Drift0r's channel, and while it seems interesting (especially the music that plays), it definitely doesn't seem worth buying. Just based on Fog alone, no idea how the rest of it plays.

But seriously, who's still talking about Ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Watched the Fog gameplay on Drift0r's channel, and while it seems interesting (especially the music that plays), it definitely doesn't seem worth buying. Just based on Fog alone, no idea how the rest of it plays.

But seriously, who's still talking about Ghosts?
    not to be a smart ***, but you just did.....

anyway does anyone here still play on the older gen? I just have my PS3 but I'm assuming most of you bought the next gen consoles? How are they? Do they run FPS games like cod or battlefield better/worse in some ways?

anyway does anyone here still play on the older gen? I just have my PS3 but I'm assuming most of you bought the next gen consoles? How are they? Do they run FPS games like cod or battlefield better/worse in some ways?
    There's nothing for me on PS4 or Xbox One. Still have my PS3 (though it's done little more than Netflix lately). I'll be sticking with Wii U for "next-gen".

not to be a smart ***, but you just did.....

Instead of waiting five years for the PS4 to be in stock somewhere, I opted to purchase an electric guitar instead. As a result, I'll be on PS3 until around 2015, when BO3 and Battlefront come out as incentive to get a PS4. I get bored of PS3 quite easily nowadays so don't expect me to be on unless I'm with friends. But, I can't let that super cool 24" monitor I got for Christmas go to waste

Obviously, this means I can't answer any of your qualms about next gen systems. A handful of my friends that didn't go straight to college have PS4s and I haven't heard anything bad, minus a lack of decent launch titles.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

There's nothing for me on PS4 or Xbox One. Still have my PS3 (though it's done little more than Netflix lately). I'll be sticking with Wii U for "next-gen".
    same haha minus the netflix part. Don't have it yet....anyway how's the Wii-U?
    Instead of waiting five years for the PS4 to be in stock somewhere, I opted to purchase an electric guitar instead. As a result, I'll be on PS3 until around 2015, when BO3 and Battlefront come out as incentive to get a PS4. I get bored of PS3 quite easily nowadays so don't expect me to be on unless I'm with friends. But, I can't let that super cool 24" monitor I got for Christmas go to waste
    BO3? Was the next Cod confirmed already? Isn't it in like april/may usually (sorry kinda dropped out of the whole cod news thing in october)
    Obviously, this means I can't answer any of your qualms about next gen systems. A handful of my friends that didn't go straight to college have PS4s and I haven't heard anything bad, minus a lack of decent launch titles.

same haha minus the netflix part. Don't have it yet....anyway how's the Wii-U?
    I enjoy it. The games that I have, while relatively few, are all good.

I enjoy it. The games that I have, while relatively few, are all good.
    the new smash bros? Does cod still suck on nintendo platforms?

Same here. Sticking to the PS3 for a while. Maybe until that Gaikai comes out or what it is...
    GTA V, Minecraft PS3 edition, BOI, BOII, Zombies, etc... :/

When i saw the PS4 reveal. I was like: "meh, i wait like i did with PS3." I see only alot of offline friends on my list cuz PS3 doesn't show online PS4 and Vita players, but vice versa they do. (Only trophies update, but you can still send/recieve messages).
    Last edited by Jerre; 28th January 2014 at 10:19 PM.

BO3? Was the next Cod confirmed already? Isn't it in like april/may usually (sorry kinda dropped out of the whole cod news thing in october).
    Next Treyarch game is what I meant. I'd be surprised if it wasn't BO3

Next Treyarch game is what I meant. I'd be surprised if it wasn't BO3
    Wasn't there some leak about WaW 2 or another WW2 game being next? I'm pretty sure there was something like that a while ago but I'm not 100% sure

Wasn't there some leak about WaW 2 or another WW2 game being next? I'm pretty sure there was something like that a while ago but I'm not 100% sure
    That would be a breath of fresh air, and ironic too because the situation was the reverse 7 years ago.

That would be a breath of fresh air
    That's a bit of an overstatement, considering that they made about 6 WWII games in a row and WWII shooters are everywhere. Not that I would mind a new WWII Call of Duty in the slightest.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    That's a bit of an overstatement, considering that they made about 6 WWII games in a row and WWII shooters are everywhere. Not that I would mind a new WWII Call of Duty in the slightest.
    Not untrue, but I haven't played any of them.

Not untrue, but I haven't played any of them.
    world at war was pretty fun, but Cod 4 really overshadowed it when it was in its cycle. Now it's hacked to **** so it's always been difficult to play.

world at war was pretty fun, but Cod 4 really overshadowed it when it was in its cycle. Now it's hacked to **** so it's always been difficult to play.
    COD4 didn't have tanks. Or iron sight rifles. Or one SMG that outclassed every gun in the game

COD4 didn't have tanks. Or iron sight rifles. Or one SMG that outclassed every gun in the game
    No, it didn't. But you have to remember what it was like back then. Cod4 got so many people hooked and infatuated with the franchise. Heck, some people are still in that kind of state with that game. When WaW came out, people played it for a bit and said screw it, I'm gonna go play the game I got into this with, the game that got me obsessed with this stuff. For a ton of people, Cod 4 was that game. I don't feel that way because I maybe played Cod4 a couple times a month tops when it was out, but it's still a favorite of mine. (Ground War on Shipment is the ****ing greatest) If you go from what you think is the greatest game ever to a similar (with some innovations like the occasional tank) game, you're gonna want to go back to the magic that started it all and recapture the spark that got you into it. (cookies for whoever picks up on that reference near the end).

Also PTRS >>>>>> MP40 if you doubt me 1v1 me on Shipment flashx3 only.

Page 420 of 427 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424 ... LastLast