Page 421 of 427 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,525 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

I feel bad because I didn't get the reference

Hey AJ, did you get the new DBZ game?

Oh and what about that new DLC?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    It's not an easy one, but if you get it, you seriously deserve a cookie
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Hey AJ, did you get the new DBZ game?
    Beta sucked and compared to the older dbz games it played like crap so i didn't get it. Graphics/customization was meh but not worth buying.

Out of curiosity, who else here did not purchase Ghosts? I know a bunch of us were saying we wouldn't and some of us did. I haven't, but I'm curious to see who else didn't this year. And if you didn't buy it, would you consider getting the next cod? If it's only next gen? (trying to make this thread active again :/)

Like I've said before, I'll keep pre-ordering Treyarch's games until I'm disappointed by one. With BO2, I didn't like for awhile, but around the end of summer I loved it again. Therefore, I have no reason to expect disappointment from their future titles

The other two COD developers, Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer, have done nothing to impress me since COD4. As a result: I won't buy any CODs from them and Ghosts is no exception

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post

Beta sucked and compared to the older dbz games it played like crap so i didn't get it. Graphics/customization was meh but not worth buying.

Out of curiosity, who else here did not purchase Ghosts? I know a bunch of us were saying we wouldn't and some of us did. I haven't, but I'm curious to see who else didn't this year. And if you didn't buy it, would you consider getting the next cod? If it's only next gen? (trying to make this thread active again :/)
    I know I bought it(ashamed). But I'm quite disappointed the things they did to Ghosts.

The number one is removing theater mode. It's a shame they remove a feature that was well used by the community. Though I'm also not surprised they remove it due the lack of theater mode they handled in MW3.

Hopefully Treyarch brings it back in the next COD. I had some good/funny moments in Ghosts but I can't see them again because of IW's half-brain on their game development.

It's quite sad because Anoj's top 10 series is halted because of no submissions were submitted due to you know what.

Argh I don't know if I want to buy the new dlc because I only want the extinction map. =( also dat new Ghosts MP lobby music, meh.
    Last edited by Savvao; 31st January 2014 at 10:05 AM.

It's okay. I'm still trying to figure it out too. I think it's a quote from Cpt. Price.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    It's okay. I'm still trying to figure it out too. I think it's a quote from Cpt. Price.
    not even close.

Ok be honest which of you made this

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1222411AAAD6Kj

AJ is it at all COD related ?

Ok be honest which of you made this

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1222411AAAD6Kj

AJ is it at all COD related ?
    bahahahaha I'll give you a hint. Its from an artist who's work is featured in multiple COD games. But it doesn't count if you have to ask someone else :P

I think I'm done with CoD. I kind of regret buying Ghosts, but I can't say it was a total waste of money, as I did get a few hours of fun out of it, although it was not without its performance problems. I'll admit, I was one of those people that started with CoD 4 and really enjoyed it, and I can say I enjoyed MWII and Black Ops, but I can see how things have begun to go downhill from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Angel View Post
    I think I'm done with CoD. I kind of regret buying Ghosts, but I can't say it was a total waste of money, as I did get a few hours of fun out of it, although it was not without its performance problems. I'll admit, I was one of those people that started with CoD 4 and really enjoyed it, and I can say I enjoyed MWII and Black Ops, but I can see how things have begun to go downhill from there.
    Don't worry, BO3 will sure change things up! *unsure face*

@SGG: It was me -_- thought I was going to get a fast answer. But nope 22 hours has passed. dangit AJ

Off topic: It's battlefield 4's player appreciation month! Free battlepacks!

but around the end of summer I loved it again.
    Even Zombies? BO2 Zombies? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    @SGG: It was me -_- thought I was going to get a fast answer. But nope 22 hours has passed. dangit AJ
    What was the question? I didn't get to see it

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    "you're gonna want to go back to the magic that started it all and recapture the spark that got you into it." Anyone know this quote? I'm trying to answer a friend's question.

Sorry but I removed it. Obviously YA failed me. ='(

Don't worry, BO3 will sure change things up! *unsure face*

Off topic: It's battlefield 4's player appreciation month! Free battlepacks!
    Yeah, sorry, but no BO3 or MW4 for me. I'll admit, I thought Ghosts was going to be a hit and I thought it would still be carrying the franchise quite well, but I was wrong there. I wouldn't make the same mistake twice, I think this franchise is heading toward retirement.

And I'll admit, BF4 has totally won me over. At first, I thought blowing up the Strikezone map with a KEM Strike was impressive in Ghosts, and then I saw what happens when you blow up the skyscraper in Siege of Shanghai. I would way, way sooner recommend BF4 to someone over Ghosts.

"you're gonna want to go back to the magic that started it all and recapture the spark that got you into it." Anyone know this quote? I'm trying to answer a friend's question.

Sorry but I removed it. Obviously YA failed me. ='(
    I find this hilarious. Anyway did the IW team make any more unfulfilled promises this time? Like "we'll fix the spawns" or "the lag will be addressed" and then they would go on not to do anything?

Even Zombies? BO2 Zombies? Really?
    Really

The only map I didn't enjoy was Mob of the Dead, and that was partly because
    a) none of my friends liked BO2 by the time it came out so I had nobody to play it with
    b) I have a history of technical errors with this map. I've made two ultra serious attempts solo, and right when I had everything you possibly can (perks, Spork, Redeemer, etc.) game froze, both times. Then there are the sound bugs, crashes, etc. making it a less-than-great-experience.

The next gen is alright for ghosts better than ps3 in my opinion. Treyarch's next game should be good.

Edit: Sledgehammer is confirmed to make the next call of duty game for 2014. Let's see how this will work.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 7th February 2014 at 4:35 AM.

http://mp1st.com/2014/02/06/next-cal...ntent=featured

So, yeah. Only reason I care is Treyarch gets more dev time.

There's my 2 cents.

I'll probably only get the next Call of Duty if it gets good reviews/a decent amount of my friends get it and sticks with it. Ghosts is alright for a quick fix when I don't have much time available to me any more these days but it's still a pretty dull game. Black Ops 2 was much more exciting to play than this ever will be.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I'm interested how SH will do on their first ever CoD. Hopefully they should be different than IW. Well, at least I hope they are.

Treyarch deserves more dev time. And we don't have to worry about IW for the next two years!

I'm interested how SH will do on their first ever CoD. Hopefully they should be different than IW. Well, at least I hope they are.

Treyarch deserves more dev time. And we don't have to worry about IW for the next two years!
    SH made the MW3 multiplayer so don't get your hopes up. The last multiplayer IW made all by themselves before ghosts was the MW2 MP. Sledgehammer was mostly responsible for the worst CoD MP we've ever had.

SH made the MW3 multiplayer so don't get your hopes up. The last multiplayer IW made all by themselves before ghosts was the MW2 MP. Sledgehammer was mostly responsible for the worst CoD MP we've ever had.
    I thought they made the SP only, darn didn't know about that.

anybody up to play black ops 1? i moved and have no idea where the rest of my ps3 discs are so all i have is bo1 which was left in my ps3 lol

pls i'm lonely af

I thought they made the SP only, darn didn't know about that.
    No IW made the SP. Most of the blame that IW got for MW3 really belonged to SH, but they didn't get any of the **** they deserved.

No IW made the SP. Most of the blame that IW got for MW3 really belonged to SH, but they didn't get any of the **** they deserved.
    To be fair, Infinity Ward handled post game support. While it was better than MW2's, it was pretty awful.

Comet bro I would I swear but I genuinely don't have the time

Page 421 of 427 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425 ... LastLast