Page 422 of 427 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426 ... LastLast
Results 10,526 to 10,550 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    To be fair, Infinity Ward handled post game support. While it was better than MW2's, it was pretty awful.

Comet bro I would I swear but I genuinely don't have the time
    Postgame support for a game you didn't really make while trying to rebuild your company after nearly everyone left and getting the new employees on board is not going to yield great results regardless of the company.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Postgame support for a game you didn't really make while trying to rebuild your company after nearly everyone left and getting the new employees on board is not going to yield great results regardless of the company.
    That's a fair point

Haven't played a video game for nearly 2 months but I saw some guy with a ghosts hat today. Just black with the skull logo on the front. I told him I was sorry about it. He was confused.

Haven't played a video game for nearly 2 months but I saw some guy with a ghosts hat today. Just black with the skull logo on the front. I told him I was sorry about it. He was confused.
    Of course he doesn't understand what you meant, he's been assimilated by the hivemind that is dudebro gaming.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Or maybe you shouldn't have said anything because he might actually enjoy the game and to him, you looked like a dick. You should've just let him be.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

My brother bought the hardened edition of Ghosts yesterday -_- He likes it, but I still won't get it. I can't make myself touch my PS3 for any reason other than Netflix really. When I'm not busy nowadays I'll just play guitar.

PS: If you guys haven't noticed this thread is deceased (to avoid rhyme)

The thread would be more alive if people stop judging ghosts and having a closed mind about it. It's better to me than mw3 was. Why don't you actually give ghosts the shot it deserves, might actually surprise you?
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 17th February 2014 at 4:59 PM.

Ghosts is okay really just hard to get into with all its flaws, I personally refuse to play on a lot more maps here than I did for Black Ops 2 but I prefer a lot more of the assault rifles in this game than the last.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    The thread would be more alive if people stop judging ghosts and having a closed mind about it. It's better to me than mw3 was. Why don't you actually give ghosts the shot it deserves, might actually surprise you?
    I've actually played it, and comparing it to Black Ops, or even Black Ops 2, it's significantly worse. In my mind, there's no way it's worth $60.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    I'll grant it is better than Mw3, but that isn't saying much. It's still the broken as f*ck infinity ward "whoever shoots first wins the gunfight" which I can't stand. Black Ops 1 and 2 less gun damage = more accurate player wins therefore they are as skill based as COD can be
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 18th February 2014 at 12:25 AM.

I'll grant it is better than Mw3, but that isn't saying much. It's still the broken as f*ck infinity ward "whoever shoots first wins the gunfight" which I can't stand. Black Ops 1 and 2 more health = more accurate player wins therefore they are as skill based as COD can be
    Technically the health was the same; it's that the gun damage in Ghosts/MW3 was higher on average.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    Technically the health was the same; it's that the gun damage in Ghosts/MW3 was higher on average.
    Yeah sorry that's what I meant

Ghosts is definitely better than MW3 because of one thing. No deathstreaks.

I haven't played Call of Duty in like a month. I needed a break from it, but I might pop in Black Ops 2 later. I really don't like Ghosts at all, but I might pop that in later just to see if anything has changed. If Call Of Duty 4 multiplayer wasn't hack central I would go back to that. Call of Duty 4 is still my favorite CoD game even though the multiplayer has been broken for years. Not only did I like the multiplayer, but I really enjoyed the campaign as well. Especially that "All Ghillied Up" mission. That's my favorite mission in the game.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 18th February 2014 at 9:41 PM.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Honestly, Clan Wars is just pretty much pubstomping and rewarding that act. I dislike playing this game during this time as you only ever seem to face clans that either lock down the entire map within the first 5 seconds to make it unplayable which causes people on my team to ragequit or you end up facing teams that quit when my team puts up the slightest bit of resistance at the start (presumably because they want to do quick matches to capture those nodes)

I wish Infinity Ward would rethink Clan Wars by making it exclusive to the Clans vs Clans playlist or something, just anything would be better than the garbage that we have now.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I never see anyone online on my PS3 for CoD. Neither Ghosts nor Battlefield, or... GTAV. And i am now taking a break from CoD. Currently playing some other games...

And i have only the SMR left to make Gold and have all my AR's Diamond. And i'm on Prestige 10 Level 1. xD Then i will be hitting Master Prestige!

I might jump back in later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    I never see anyone online on my PS3 for CoD. Neither Ghosts nor Battlefield, or... GTAV.
    Considering the huge drop in popularity of this thread the last year, I think Ghosts killed COD

Considering the huge drop in popularity of this thread the last year, I think Ghosts killed COD
    for me it died out during the summer with BO2

for me it died out during the summer with BO2
    Yeah we lost a lot of people during BO2's life I guess. This thread peaked during Mw3's life time unfortunately

Also I was looking at older posts and exactly 100 pages back is this time 2013

Edit: From december 2011 to april 2012 was 100 pages, and from september 2012 to early 2013 was 100 pages, so yeah this thread's popularity has plummeted
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 23rd February 2014 at 2:26 PM.

I'm surprised this thread went over 400 pages. That's quite an accomplishment.

Anyway for PS3/4 and PC users, Onslaught is coming out this Thursday.

Off-topic: BF4's free battlepacks end this week =(

Speaking of Onslaught, my brother got the hardened edition of Ghosts therefore he has the Season's Pass.

On a related note, yesterday I was bored so I decided to play Ghosts to get my own opinions on instead of assuming it is bad from what I've heard. Here are my thoughts

Spoiler:- thoughts:

Speaking of Onslaught, my brother got the hardened edition of Ghosts therefore he has the Season's Pass.

On a related note, yesterday I was bored so I decided to play Ghosts to get my own opinions on instead of assuming it is bad from what I've heard. Here are my thoughts

Spoiler:- thoughts:
    and people asked why i didnt buy this game.

and people asked why i didnt buy this game.
    Yeah I'm glad I didn't spend a dime on it

What system where you playing ghosts on SGG?

Well you aren't going to get ghosts in a day it takes time. I didn't like ghosts the first few weeks then I grew into it and it's enjoyable.

Yeah, and I have a feeling that whatever trace of life that CoD has left that wasn't already killed by BF4 will be finished off by Titanfall.

Well, when you reach the last page, it's time to close the book.

Page 422 of 427 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426 ... LastLast