Page 423 of 427 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427 LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,575 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    What system where you playing ghosts on SGG?

Well you aren't going to get ghosts in a day it takes time. I didn't like ghosts the first few weeks then I grew into it and it's enjoyable.
    PS3. Playing it on next-gen would do little; the problem is the game's design and player-base, not hardware or even netcode. The hit detection is pretty spot-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Angel View Post
    Yeah, and I have a feeling that whatever trace of life that CoD has left that wasn't already killed by BF4 will be finished off by Titanfall.

Well, when you reach the last page, it's time to close the book.
    how's titanfall since those are the guys who made Cod4? PS3 didn't get it, just the xboxes.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    how's titanfall since those are the guys who made Cod4? PS3 didn't get it, just the xboxes.
    Haven't tried it yet, but most people who tried the beta said the game was fantastic.

Honestly, I welcome a new franchise as opposed to seeing rehashes over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Angel View Post
    Yeah, and I have a feeling that whatever trace of life that CoD has left that wasn't already killed by BF4 will be finished off by Titanfall.

Well, when you reach the last page, it's time to close the book.
    I think it would of done a lot damage to it if it WAS releasing on the playstations. *sigh*

Will Destiny do some damage as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I think it would of done a lot damage to it if it WAS releasing on the playstations. *sigh*

Will Destiny do some damage as well?
    Considering that it's kind of a mash up between borderlands and halo. I think there might be a decent chance.

Titanfall may very well dominate COD on PC and Xbox systems, but for Playstations jackshit is going to happen.

Much less excited for Destiny compared to Titanfall, but I'm optimistic.

So BO2 got a patch the other day which fixes security issues, supposedly so that it dosen't end up like WaW. And apoarently there will be some new camos coming out too. I'm assuming Activision knows that Ghosts has been a failure, especially considering more people are playing BO2 than Ghosts.

There's more micro-transactions for BO2 also, heheh 3arc might as well give us more maps

So I finally downloaded Origins and I got to round 25 the first time because I was playing with the best random ever. That guy had 2,000 kills 0 downs and over 20 revives. He built all the staves and upgraded all of them and even showed me around the map and the basics. I ended up lagging out but damn that guy was crazy good.
    Now the map is pretty easy to survive on, only hard part is I don't know where the parts are for anything. :/
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

What made you delay downloading it for 4 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensei™ View Post
    So BO2 got a patch the other day which fixes security issues, supposedly so that it dosen't end up like WaW. And apoarently there will be some new camos coming out too. I'm assuming Activision knows that Ghosts has been a failure, especially considering more people are playing BO2 than Ghosts.
    I was happy to hear that. I was going to check the theater mode, until i saw my game needed to be updated. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    There's more micro-transactions for BO2 also, heheh 3arc might as well give us more maps
    I declare a free zombie map pack.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    So I finally downloaded Origins and I got to round 25 the first time because I was playing with the best random ever. That guy had 2,000 kills 0 downs and over 20 revives. He built all the staves and upgraded all of them and even showed me around the map and the basics. I ended up lagging out but damn that guy was crazy good.
    Now the map is pretty easy to survive on, only hard part is I don't know where the parts are for anything. :/
    I'm really happy to hear that from you, IZ. Too bad i wasn't there. Well done.

The new bo2 camos > all ghosts camos . Can't wait for weaponized 115 camo it is sick.

The new bo2 camos > all ghosts camos . Can't wait for weaponized 115 camo it is sick.
    I just looked it up, it is ****in cool

EDIT: INFINITY WARD STRIKES AGAIN, the maniac suit has been patched to get an AR. It's like they don't even care
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 4th March 2014 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks Jerre! I miss playing with you bro

What made you delay downloading it for 4 months?
    GTA came out before the DLC came out so I remembered recently that I didn't download it so I got it to check it out.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

GTA came out before the DLC came out so I remembered recently that I didn't download it so I got it to check it out.
    Ah, makes sense. Yeah it's a shame GTA overshadowed Origins. My favourite BO2 map behind Die Rise.

It is a true shame black ops 2 isn't on ps4. Ghosts is utter crap compared to black ops 2 and the whole juggernaut maniac "buff" proves it.

It is a true shame black ops 2 isn't on ps4. Ghosts is utter crap compared to black ops 2 and the whole juggernaut maniac "buff" proves it.
    Infinity Ward is just a joke now. It's kind of sad really

Worry not Black Ops 3 will probably be on all consoles.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    Worry not Black Ops 3 will probably be on all consoles.
    Not sure that's a good thing lol. Look at how much PS3 and 360 are holding up current gen platforms

Not sure that's a good thing lol. Look at how much PS3 and 360 are holding up current gen platforms
    Which is why this year's CoD will hit next-gen first. Though it won't make a difference.

Apparently the juggernaut maniac gun is supposedly a glitch. And they're working on to "fix" it.

Thanks Jerre! I miss playing with you bro
    Same here. But i'm mostly online everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post

Welcome gentlemen and 12 year olds, to the new and improved Call of Duty thread. Here, we shall talk about the "prestigious" Call of Duty series.

Call of Duty sucks.
    Damn right it sucks. Black Ops 2 was a failure. Don't even get me started on Ghosts...

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Damn right it sucks. Black Ops 2 was a failure. Don't even get me started on Ghosts...
    Well BO2 was the first COD I was any good at, so I have a bit of a bias towards it. The one thing that really annoys me are all the quickscoping losers who think they're cool. I loved the semiauto pistols in it though. I love thrashing QSing losers in FFA with dual Five-Sevens.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    Well BO2 was the first COD I was any good at, so I have a bit of a bias towards it. The one thing that really annoys me are all the quickscoping losers who think they're cool. I loved the semiauto pistols in it though. I love thrashing QSing losers in FFA with dual Five-Sevens.
    Yeah, quickscoping can be annoying. Especially when it's the last round of S&D and two "quickscopers" are trying to "quickscope" each other for the killcam.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Black Ops 2 was a failure.
    I don't think failures sell 500 million in a day

Page 423 of 427 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427 LastLast