Page 424 of 427 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427 LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,600 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Ghosts looks slightly good on PS4. BF4 as well.

That's pretty much it though.

EDIT: Both runs very smoothly than the PS3 versions.

so next-gen
    Last edited by Savvao; 16th March 2014 at 7:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Ghosts looks slightly good on PS4. BF4 as well.

That's pretty much it though.

EDIT: Both runs very smoothly than the PS3 versions.

so next-gen
    ps4 looks fantastic (compared to ps3) and runs a little smoother although still a little lag. Can't wait for playstation now though to see if will be able to play blops2 on my ps4.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 17th March 2014 at 1:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    ps4 looks fantastic (compared to ps3) and runs a little smoother although still a little lag. Can't wait for playstation now though to see if will be able to play blops2 on my ps4.
    Yeah after you pay to play them with the new stupid Pay for Play cloud system they have.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I don't think failures sell 500 million in a day
    Gameplay wise, not saleswise. I enjoyed MW3. Black Ops 2 was terrible compared to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Gameplay wise, not saleswise. I enjoyed MW3. Black Ops 2 was terrible compared to it.
    I was going to post a big long reply to this but I'd probably look like a dick and piss you off so I won't. I respect your opinion, but I definitely do not share it. At all.

Edit 2: Don't really want to get in a big fight so I cut the rest of this post out
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 18th March 2014 at 9:55 PM.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    oh god it's killing me not to respond angrily to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I was going to post a big long reply to this but I'd probably look like a dick and piss you off so I won't. I respect your opinion, but I definitely do not share it. At all.

Could you tell me what made MW3 so much better for you (I will admit that BO2 had worse lag). Edit: Before you reply watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS7ruKGr6I8 I share essentially all of this guy's opinions now. I didn't until like July
    This. MW3 (In my, and in most opinions) was the worst title made in the Call of Duty franchise. The last 150 pages or so will give you more than enough of an explanation why. I would really appreciate proof that the contrary is true.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    oh god it's killing me not to respond angrily to this.

This. MW3 (In my, and in most opinions) was the worst title made in the Call of Duty franchise. The last 150 pages or so will give you more than enough of an explanation why. I would really appreciate proof that the contrary is true.
    Don't even get me started. MW3 is just so...I can't even find the words to explain it. I can't believe they call that MW3.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Man, just thinking of MW3 makes me want to strangle a kitten

I enjoyed MW3 for like a month. Then I started to really dislike the game, but I always found myself coming back to it when my friends were on playing.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    I enjoyed MW3 for like a month. Then I started to really dislike the game, but I always found myself coming back to it when my friends were on playing.
    Yeah I had that issue with not playing it... it was like a drug habit. That's why I destroyed it

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    This pretty much. I played it for a few months before I quit call of duty altogether. After playing BF3, coming back to BLOPS2 it was torture. I didn't even last a week.

You know what we haven't done in ages? Play some zombies together. Granted, I don't have all that much time on my hands these days and I'm sure this is the case for a lot of you, but I'm sure we could get something rolling

Been trying to work the Lost Little Girl achievement. I've made some decent progress still can't get there yet, so I'm hoping someone might be able to answer some of this stuff:

-do kills with the staffs cause the chests to fill up slower? I killed like 50 guys in a footprint once (checking the stat screen), but still didn't activate the chest, even though I'd heard it was supposed to take like 30.
    -Is there a way to deploy the maxis drone to get the discs without him killing everyone?
    -does having the generators on effect the achievement? I'm wondering how important it is to turn them back on, should they get deactivated.
    -at what point in the steps do all the robots start marching at once? I got all the ultimate staffs, then copped out and used the quad fire staff placement, and when I got out of the hole they were always marching, screwing up my chests.

Also, in general, I've noticed that if the last zombie is damaged a little he'll just drop dead when I go into a portal or robot, or just if I get too far away. Is there a way to prevent this? Because it really sucks.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

These tips might help for the achievement.

-do kills with the staffs cause the chests to fill up slower? I killed like 50 guys in a footprint once (checking the stat screen), but still didn't activate the chest, even though I'd heard it was supposed to take like 30.

I don't think staves fill the chest up slower. Maybe the Giant Robots (not the Big Daddy-looking ones) step on the chest which cause it to reset.

-Is there a way to deploy the maxis drone to get the discs without him killing everyone?

I'm afraid not, except there is one way. One person leads the zombie away while the other person activates the Drone.

-does having the generators on effect the achievement? I'm wondering how important it is to turn them back on, should they get deactivated.

I'm not sure on this.

-at what point in the steps do all the robots start marching at once? I got all the ultimate staffs, then copped out and used the quad fire staff placement, and when I got out of the hole they were always marching, screwing up my chests.

They start marching once you place all the staves in the robots. At that point, they continue marching until you open up the Seal and release the Big Daddies.

Also, in general, I've noticed that if the last zombie is damaged a little he'll just drop dead when I go into a portal or robot, or just if I get too far away. Is there a way to prevent this? Because it really sucks.

I want to know this too. In BO1, the last zombie will almost never die unless you killed it. They changed it for some reason.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    I want to know this too. In BO1, the last zombie will almost never die unless you killed it. They changed it for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    In BO1 and WaW, the worst that could happen when you saved a zombie was it respawning (only happened on CotD and Moon iirc), but they would never die. In BO2, I'm unsure of the conditions for other maps, but I know on Origins the last zombie needs to be completely healthy else he will die and end the round.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I highly doubt it will affect the Easter Egg, but obviously if a generator is deactivated all machines at the station will stop working. I believe this also deactivates PAP. That's a good reason to keep them running. For example, if you have Juggernog and the templar zombies disable the generator, you will have a useless perk until it is reactivated.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 15th April 2014 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Lol, what happen to his "I'm no longer Snoop Dogg..I'm Snoop Lyon"?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Question!

Does the $10 still work, even though the expiration date was on 3/31/14? I entered the PS3 codes for Ghosts and BF4 when they came out, but I only got a PS4 early this month.

Does the $10 upgrade work as long as I entered the code before 3/31/14? Or was I supposed to enter the code AND buy the game before 3/31/14? I've already traded in BF4, but I've still got Ghost on PS3. I don't even see the normal Ghost on PS4. All I see on PSN is the Hardened Edition for like $99.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/04/2...image-revealed

Not that there is much to talk about based on one image...but I'm really disinterested in Call of Duty 2014 just based on how Ghosts was. This "next gen first" thing isn't that great to hear if you don't plan on getting the PS4/X1 any time soon but I'll have to wait and see what exactly this consists of before making any solid decisions on the game
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I've been playing Crysis 2 lately (due to wanting to play as the Predator but not wanting to buy Ghosts, piece of trash that it is), and went out and bought a used version of Crysis 3. Unfortunately for me, the previous owner gave me a false sense of hope by leaving the pre-order bonus codes in the case (which obviously didn't work). Also, there are, in total, about 200 people online in the game. Guess I'll be sticking to single player. Stealthily hunting people with bows should be fun

Also, eventually I hope to reach Prestige Master on BO2, but I just don't have any drive to play it any more. Not to mention Zombies still sucks (Mob of the Dead still freezes my PS3 whenever I try to play it).

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by King Lawliet View Post

Not that there is much to talk about based on one image...but I'm really disinterested in Call of Duty 2014 just based on how Ghosts was. This "next gen first" thing isn't that great to hear if you don't plan on getting the PS4/X1 any time soon but I'll have to wait and see what exactly this consists of before making any solid decisions on the game
    I'll reiterate; I am open minded about this game, but given how closely tied SH is with IW, I am expecting a similar style of game to MW2, 3, and Ghosts (and that's not good).

i actually thought mw2 to be fun. until danger close one man army tubes and quickscopers took over.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by King Lawliet View Post

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... nah, they're not going to fool me twice.

I also don't plan on getting a PS4/XB1 anyway, so yeah. Nice knowing you, CoD.

I haven't played Ghosts since a week after my brother got it on release, and he's quit on it too. I went back to BO2 for awhile, but now I'm all Titanfall. I'm not planning on getting an XBone, at least for awhile anyway, so I won't get the next CoD. However, I'm cautiously optimistic about the next Treyarch game, since I enjoyed BO2 (save all the quickscopers).

Credit to FrozenConstellation

The reason I don't play Ghosts anymore is because I'm tired not getting DLC first just like the Xbox. Same thing that's going to happen with this year's CoD.

And by the looks of that picture. This could be MW4.

Page 424 of 427 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427 LastLast