Page 426 of 427 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427 LastLast
Results 10,626 to 10,650 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Oh for sure, that's why I haven't given up hope just yet (and why I still won't until the game's been released). Just pointing out my cynicism
    I think your cynicism is justified. Just a little hesitant about a game that is being developed by a group headed by Glen Schofeld. I mean, aside from Dead Space (1 only), he really hasn't made that many good games over a span of 20+ years in the business. And from first glance it doesn't really seem like it's going to be that innovative of a game. I mean, you can look at the title of the game itself and see that there wasn't that much thought put into it.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

So Treyarch's been posting a bit more Zombies stuff than usual, and I saw some people saying this might mean they're releasing a new Zombies DLC, what do you guys think the chances are?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    So Treyarch's been posting a bit more Zombies stuff than usual, and I saw some people saying this might mean they're releasing a new Zombies DLC, what do you guys think the chances are?
    I'm fairly certain their contract with Activision only lets them create 4 DLC packs for BO2 (the personalization packs don't fall under this category that's why there have been two since Ghost's release)

all i wamt from sledgehammer is a fun game without too much bs. while ghosts lacked some bs, it was boring.
    sohryu is giving me a banner

I played Zombies again, both o BOI and BOII. I just realized i was realy bad at it. Starting to get a little bit rusty at it. Can't even past the Hellhounds.

One thing i remember is that i played this week with 2 others on Nuketown Zombies. Later, 1 left the game and me and the other guy were the only ones alive. Then we went both down, ending the game. And he said through the mic: "You're really ****!"

btw, i never said something back i just stood there like -_-;. And he left the lobby.

It's good that we got some new camos. I like the UK Punk one. Dead Man's hand is ok too...

They are still releasing camos for BO2? Wow. I thought they were done supporting BO2.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    They are still releasing camos for BO2? Wow. I thought they were done supporting BO2.
    3arc was probably forced to release something for BO2 by Activi$ion because Ghosts is bombing

Speaking of the camos the UK flag kicks *** and so does the Afterlife one

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    3arc was probably forced to release something for BO2 by Activi$ion because Ghosts is bombing

Don't think Activision would try to undermine their current go to game. As for the camos, i'm surprised people actually spend the money on those. The same for all the stuff like the character customization, etc..
    As for Ghosts "bombing". Before the current DLC i would've definitely agreed. Now after this DLC i'd have to agree 200%. The new maps (with the exception of the Mayan Temple) are some of the worst maps i've ever played on any CoD game with the MW3 map-remake and the bridge map being the worst. As i'm a domination player i've always looked at the maps in terms of their strategic points and i just loathe the MW3 map (dome i think). Basically all you need to is get A and push C and you can just spawn camp the other team into staying inside the main building (B point) for the whole game.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post

Hmm, interesting. I might not get Ghosts after all then. Extinction looked like an enjoyable game type.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Don't think Activision would try to undermine their current go to game. As for the camos, i'm surprised people actually spend the money on those. The same for all the stuff like the character customization, etc..
    I love some of the cooler camos, but I think the character skins are f*cking stupid. You don't even get to see them...

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    Hmm, interesting. I might not get Ghosts after all then. Extinction looked like an enjoyable game type.
    It's essentially a winnable Survival mode with Aliens.

yeah the remake of dome in ghosts is booty. for some reason it plays much different than in mw3. although i've only played it a few times at a friend's house.

afterlife is a nice camo.

So no-one here has played the Invasion maps? Can't really say that's a surprise
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by King Lawliet View Post
    So no-one here has played the Invasion maps? Can't really say that's a surprise
    COD is dead atm... this thread will be back when 3arc's COD is announced in 2015.

unless advanced warfare is surprisingly fun. i'm optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensei™ View Post
    unless advanced warfare is surprisingly fun. i'm optimistic.
    Nope, watched the e3 gameplay for AW not impressed. The only thing that caught my attention were the new types of OP grenades.

I watched the gameplay and it actually looked like a big improvement over Ghosts. I wish SH luck.

I was impressed. So futuristic, so crysis
    Credit goes to Bakphoon™ for the button

the 3d printer rifle sounds hella op. hopefully the magazines are small atleast.

Advanced warfare is looking good. There is a mission similar to All ghillied up from cod4 on AW(according to Charlie intel). This game is hopefully going to be better ghosts.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 13th June 2014 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Advanced warfare is looking good. There is a mission similar to All ghillied up from cod4 on AW(according to Charlie intel). This game is hopefully going to be better ghosts.
    Being better than Ghosts isn't terribly hard to do

Still not getting it. It's gonna suck. Call me when Treyarch's back. I want zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Still not getting it. It's gonna suck. Call me when Treyarch's back. I want zombies.
    Only David Vonderhaar's glorious bald head can save this franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    My only problem is how the arms, hands, and gun is in first-person. It stays solid, like, it doesn't move much. Even when you ADS. Battlefield 3 has better movement on the arms, hands, and gun. I don't really like how in CoD it stays solid, and barely even moving when turning around.

Anyway, I think AW's campaign will be AMAZING. I can already tell, just by the E3 gameplay.

SHINIES

DRAGON EGGS

Click on the Egg/Dragon to help me grow them!
    You can make your own at www.dragcave.net!

So guys, I was playing Mob when I was training in the cafeteria with Blundergat, I built the Acid Gat kit there and put the Blundergat, killed some Zombies and when I went to get it it DISAPEARD!! WTF!! Also I guess I never noticed but the guys on the shield insert some key?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Yeah, the first time you pull it out (or after using Afterlife I believe) you stick a key in it, and "lock" the door.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Page 426 of 427 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427 LastLast