Page 427 of 427 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427
Results 10,651 to 10,663 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #10651
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    if there's one thing i don't want von to do with his next game it's to make the snipers, shotguns and pistols so op.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  2. #10652
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensei™ View Post
    if there's one thing i don't want von to do with his next game it's to make the snipers, shotguns and pistols so op.
    they weren't all op. The remington? sure. DSR and SVU? Yep. The B23? Sort of. But there was a reason people used the PDW a bunch too. By now everyone should be used to there being OP guns in each game. If you still get your hopes up about patches making the game completely balanced I feel sorry for you. They aren't ever going to make it perfect so I'd suggest to just enjoy what you get from treyarch. By comparison it'll still be better than the ******** the other two studios put out.

  3. #10653
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensei™ View Post
    if there's one thing i don't want von to do with his next game it's to make the snipers, shotguns and pistols so op.
    I honesty believe the pistols were the best. Sure they were op, but each of them got it's own unique style making them useful. I really hope they don't remove this. Best pistol class ever.

  4. #10654
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    i just thing it's retarded you can be completely outgunned by a pistol when you're using an ar or smg. but hey i'm used to it i've had to endure it for atleast a year now.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  5. #10655
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensei™ View Post
    i just thing it's retarded you can be completely outgunned by a pistol when you're using an ar or smg. but hey i'm used to it i've had to endure it for atleast a year now.
    If you're outgunned by a pistol (I'm assuming this is on BO2) then either they were using a CC pistol (Executioner, Tac-45) and had every reason to outgun you, or they simply put more shots on target than you.

    If it's Ghosts you're talking about I haven't a clue

  6. #10656
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    If you're outgunned by a pistol (I'm assuming this is on BO2) then either they were using a CC pistol (Executioner, Tac-45) and had every reason to outgun you, or they simply put more shots on target than you.

    If it's Ghosts you're talking about I haven't a clue
    He's definitely talking about BO2 cause the pistols in Ghosts are crap lol.

  7. #10657
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    From what I've seen, Advanced Warfare looks pretty epic. Although youtube is really pissing me off at the moment. All I see on there is that AW is a Titanfall knock off and how Call of Duty should go back to world war 2.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  8. #10658
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    yes i am talking about bo2 i have no clue how the pistols are in ghosts. i'm not complaining when i get killed by a tac or executioner as they're built to kill quickly at close ranges and more situational, but things like the kap and b23r just seem to outgun me no matter what gun i use. i know my aim isn't the best by any means but the pistols like the b23r and kap 40 were just crazy op.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  9. #10659
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    From what I've seen, Advanced Warfare looks pretty epic. Although youtube is really pissing me off at the moment. All I see on there is that AW is a Titanfall knock off and how Call of Duty should go back to world war 2.
    we always say it looks epic. but we've only seen single player. Mp could have like, none of the stuff in single. With BO2 we were so hype about stuff that ended up just in single. For all we know it could be ATVI's response to titanfall.

  10. #10660
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    we always say it looks epic. but we've only seen single player. Mp could have like, none of the stuff in single. With BO2 we were so hype about stuff that ended up just in single. For all we know it could be ATVI's response to titanfall.
    Actually, in an interview with some of the people who worked on it, they said the same guns, attacks, and equipment is gonna be in MP. Even the exo suit or whatever it's called.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  11. #10661
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    titanfall kinda died already so i don't think they need a response to it until titanfall 2 comes out for ps4.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  12. #10662
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Actually, in an interview with some of the people who worked on it, they said the same guns, attacks, and equipment is gonna be in MP. Even the exo suit or whatever it's called.
    That doesn't mean they will have the same capabilities. The exo suit probably will not be as epic as the trailer shows. But thats the point: its a trailer. Its supposed to look super amazing. I'm just saying that the actual game may have the same weaponry in MP, but it most likely won't be as fancy or of the same caliber.

  13. #10663
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    That doesn't mean they will have the same capabilities. The exo suit probably will not be as epic as the trailer shows. But thats the point: its a trailer. Its supposed to look super amazing. I'm just saying that the actual game may have the same weaponry in MP, but it most likely won't be as fancy or of the same caliber.
    Well they obviously have to make it a little more epic in the story mods so that the cut scene like killing moments could be more epic. The guns should still work the same way though.

    You can go here to watch the whole interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLZUQPk2YGs
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 427 of 427 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •