Page 52 of 427 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Should I get black ops or not?
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2hgad5k.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Kotone View Post
    Yes. Best. Game. Ever. Story+Multiplayer+Zombies+Terminal secrets=Best game ever made.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotone View Post
    If you like the Call of Duty franchise, then yes. If you are looking for an amazing FPS, then no.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster26 View Post
    Correct me if im wrong but there never was a Reznov, it was always Mason, he was umm "imagining" him? so how can Reznov be in this new supposed game u are describing (with no evidence, might i add) when the newest intallment is Moder Warfare 3?
    You're very much wrong. Reznov was a person, just one that didn't make it out. The one Mason 'rescued' in that building was the hallucination.

Also, the next CoD won't be Iron Wolf. Remember when Modern Warfare 3 was gonna supposedly be a prequel involving Ghost? Yeah. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    You're very much wrong. Reznov was a person, just one that didn't make it out. The one Mason 'rescued' in that building was the hallucination.

Also, the next CoD won't be Iron Wolf. Remember when Modern Warfare 3 was gonna supposedly be a prequel involving Ghost? Yeah. Shut up.

I know there isnt going to be an Iron Wolf, that was my whole point, learn to read, and Ghost IS in MW3 FYI

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post

I know there isnt going to be an Iron Wolf, that was my whole point, learn to read, and Ghost IS in MW3 FYI
    Yeah, we know Ghost is in MW3. Before we got info on MW3, people said it was going to be a prequel involving Ghost (basically what fhq said), so we know Ghost is in MW3, but MW3 isn't a prequel involving him.

It's funny how you tell fhq to learn to read when you clearly should have. -_-

Why are most people so obsessed with having Reznov (and Woods?) returning in the next Treyarch game? I don't see why we need a sequel to Black Ops.
    Last edited by Shadow XD001; 19th August 2011 at 5:37 PM. Reason: It was supposed to be a general statement, sheesh. -_-
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Yeah, we know Ghost is in MW3. Before we got info on MW3, people said it was going to be a prequel involving Ghost (basically what fhq said), so we know Ghost is in MW3, but MW3 isn't a prequel involving him.

It's funny how you tell fhq to learn to read when you clearly should have. -_-

Why are you so obsessed with having Reznov (and Woods?) returning in the next Treyarch game? I don't see why we need a sequel to Black Ops.

*FACEPALM* It's not me being obsessed with Reznov in a game that IS NOT HAPPENING, IF YOU READ THE PREVIOUS PAGE USER- I-AM-THE-PEEL STARTED IT ALL, I WAS SIMPLY INFORMING HIM HE WAS WRONG, AND IF YOU WERE TO READ HIS SIGNATURE HE EVEN KEEP'S MENTIONONG IT THERE, Man you people really have got to learn who says what before you open your dumb wholes and start spewing out non-sense, damn it's annoying

*FACEPALM* It's not me being obsessed with Reznov in a game that IS NOT HAPPENING, IF YOU READ THE PREVIOUS PAGE USER- I-AM-THE-PEEL STARTED IT ALL, I WAS SIMPLY INFORMING HIM HE WAS WRONG, AND IF YOU WERE TO READ HIS SIGNATURE HE EVEN KEEP'S MENTIONONG IT THERE, Man you people really have got to learn who says what before you open your dumb wholes and start spewing out non-sense, damn it's annoying
    I meant to say that as a general statement no directed towards you. Still, that's no reason to act like an a**. You didn't read correctly what fhq said about MW3 and Ghost, though.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Maybe if I use caps lock everyone will like me!

call of duty is cool and fun. yay for the ak
    Flygon123PWN

Black White FC: 3954-8115-4212

Does anyone know if there will be wager matches in MW3?

Quote Originally Posted by flygon123pwn View Post
    call of duty is cool and fun. yay for the ak
    Wild guess, you're not old enough to play it.

Hey, on the Call of Duty website it shows what the achievements/trophies are for the new Moon Map. (although it only shows them as achievements)

Check it out

So, what are your thoughts? Well as for me, I think they seem pretty good and figured there would be an Easter Egg achievement. As for the other achievements, they seem pretty good. I like the ones involving perks/pack-a-punch because those are pretty easy.
    I don't know about you, but I'm more excited to play Der Riese and Shi No Numa.

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    I don't know about you, but I'm more excited to play Der Riese and Shi No Numa.
    Definitely. I'd say people are more excited to play the W@W maps than the Moon Map. People with the Hardened/Prestige Edition now have more people to play the W@W maps with on Black Ops, too. I just figured that I should point out that there are (obviously) achievements/trophies on the Moon map. Speaking of W@W maps on Black Ops, I wish they kept the original names instead of changing them.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=...llstreaks.html

confirmed killstreaks perks and i hate to say it but...deathstreaks
    confirmed by infinity ward themselves

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Definitely. I'd say people are more excited to play the W@W maps than the Moon Map. People with the Hardened/Prestige Edition now have more people to play the W@W maps with on Black Ops, too. I just figured that I should point out that there are (obviously) achievements/trophies on the Moon map. Speaking of W@W maps on Black Ops, I wish they kept the original names instead of changing them.
    What do you mean, original names? Do you mean like how Verruckt was called Zombie Verruckt?

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Yes. Best. Game. Ever. Story+Multiplayer+Zombies+Terminal secrets=Best game ever made.
    Please be trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=...llstreaks.html

confirmed killstreaks perks and i hate to say it but...deathstreaks confirmed by infinity ward themselves
    I can tell right now that Blind Eye, Assassin, and Dead Silence are going to be the most popular perk for each of their respective tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ralts View Post
    I can tell right now that Blind Eye, Assassin, and Dead Silence are going to be the most popular perk for each of their respective tiers.
    yeah XD
    but i'll be using SoH-Hardline/Quickdraw-Stalker

They look the best

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Blind Eye + Assassin + Dead Silence

8)

Scavenger+Hardline+SitRep

sitrep pro just looks...not good to me xD
    otherwise id use it
    it took me ages gettin hacker on black ops and it was worth it for it's pro xD
    sitrep wont be

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Actually I may use SoH for the first perk, Quickdraw second, then Stalker as third. I don't really like any of the third tier perks though.

KiraRebornXD is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

I loved the world at war game and the black opps game so cool.

Sleight of Hand / Blast Shield / Steady Aim

Tac Mask and Flak Jacket in one ♥

Page 52 of 427 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast