Page 80 of 427 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Ooh, scary. I'm honestly not scared of you, punk.

On topic: I haven't really played Black Ops, but I decided to try and the beat Campaign on Veteran. I've already finished a few missions on Veteran, and now I'm working on Numbers because I'll get that achievement.

EDIT: Also, did anyone hear about an MW3 disc that was stolen? It was the PC Version of the game, and it was disc 2 of the game. Don't see why some people can't just wait a few days. More details: http://www.afterdawn.com/news/articl...len_and_leaked
    Stop being a hypocrite.

Someone paid over $1700 on an early MW3 copy

And I thought $60 was too much.

Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    Stop being a hypocrite.
    That makes no sense. Mind your own business, by the way. All of you look up to Slick like he's so cool when he's a pussy and wouldn't be so tough in real life and just goes here and acts rude to everyone.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

That makes no sense. Mind your own business, by the way. All of you look up to Slick like he's so cool when he's a pussy and wouldn't be so tough in real life and just goes here and acts rude to everyone.
    Please good sir, provide your evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Please good sir, provide your evidence.
    Are you kidding? Smartass. Look back at your posts and see how you treat people. I hope you get banned, but then if you did you'd probably start crying because all you do is go here to be rude (see above reasoning).

Your not so tough, so cut it out.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

So...um....I'm anxious for the 8th. I considered requesting a paid vacation day for launch day, but decided to just extend my pending vacation for the week of Thanksgiving.

I'm looking forward to Spec Ops and Survival Mode the most. =^_^=

Does anyone know if the SPAS will be semi or pump action? I loved the SPAS in MW2, but hated it in Black Ops.
    [center]

XD

=^_^=
    PSN: iluvwobbuffet
    Twin: Darato [<3]

Are you kidding? Smartass. Look back at your posts and see how you treat people. I hope you get banned, but then if you did you'd probably start crying because all you do is go here to be rude (see above reasoning).

Your not so tough, so cut it out.
    And there we have it folks. Hypocrisy.

And there we have it folks. Hypocrisy.
    Okay, seriously. I'm not being a hypocrite when you deserve to have this stuff said to you. You are not tough at all so QUIT IT. Your just being a big pussy because your safety behind the computer screen where you can't get harmed, but you would in real life.

F*cking Aussie. I'd beat the sh*t out of you if I ever saw you in real life and teach you a lesson.

I'm not a pussy like you, retard.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Okay, seriously. I'm not being a hypocrite when you deserve to have this stuff said to you. You are not tough at all so QUIT IT. Your just being a big pussy because your safety behind the computer screen where you can't get harmed, but you would in real life.

F*cking Aussie. I'd beat the sh*t out of you if I ever saw you in real life and teach you a lesson.

You just don't stop.

You just don't stop.
    Motherf*cker shut up already! I swear to god I just want to punch you so hard in your f*cking face! You ******* you never shut up and you just antagonize everyone here.

I hate you so much *******. I'm just so sick of people like you that act like d*cks to everyone and don't care about anything.

Keep laughing, I swear I'll beat the sh*t out of you if I ever see you.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by iluvwobbuffet View Post
    So...um....I'm anxious for the 8th. I considered requesting a paid vacation day for launch day, but decided to just extend my pending vacation for the week of Thanksgiving.

I'm looking forward to Spec Ops and Survival Mode the most. =^_^=

Does anyone know if the SPAS will be semi or pump action? I loved the SPAS in MW2, but hated it in Black Ops.
    I hope it is semi-automatic as personally, I feel it is quicker than a pump action. But if there aren't many shotguns in mw3, they might make it a pump action or if there are too many semi automatics. Spas-12 was one of the few reasons I was getting mw3 because I originally thought it would be a secondary weapon. Still, I'll look at its attachments in mw3 and see whether it is fairly useful.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Motherf*cker shut up already! I swear to god I just want to punch you so hard in your f*cking face! You ******* you never shut up and you just antagonize everyone here.

I hate you so much *******. I'm just so sick of people like you that act like d*cks to everyone and don't care about anything.

Keep laughing, I swear I'll beat the sh*t out of you if I ever see you.
    He's just trolling you. He just wants to make you mad and doing a good job it. The best way to beat a troll is to ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite View Post
    He's just trolling you. He just wants to make you mad and doing a good job it. The best way to beat a troll is to ignore them.
    He deserves it. That dumb bastard only does it safely behind the computer screen because he's weak and if he did that in real life he'd get beat up (which I hope happens). Apparently, he's not perma-banned because he's a f*cking kiss up to the Moderators here, but treats almost everyone else horribly. I hope you get what you deserve, Slick.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

He deserves it.
    I deserve to be doing a good job? Why, thank you! ^___^

That dumb bastard only does it safely behind the computer screen because he's weak and if he did that in real life he'd get beat up (which I hope happens).
    1. Hypocrisy, all over the shop.
    2. Nah, I piss people off in real life too and since the people I know aren't retarded, they take it. It's a back and forth thing.

Apparently, he's not perma-banned because he's a f*cking kiss up to the Moderators here,
    Where did you hear this? The only Staff Member I talk to on a regular basis is Chris, of whom I share common interests with, but we often have disagreements.

but treats almost everyone else horribly.
    Nah, I got through to archeopsdan eventually and I've made a fair few friends here.

I hope you get what you deserve, Slick.
    Welp, since you said I deserve to be a doing a good job of trolling you, your hopes and dreams have been fulfilled!

---

All in all:
    Ooh, scary.
    Last edited by Slick; 5th November 2011 at 12:58 AM.

He deserves it. That dumb bastard only does it safely behind the computer screen because he's weak and if he did that in real life he'd get beat up (which I hope happens). Apparently, he's not perma-banned because he's a f*cking kiss up to the Moderators here, but treats almost everyone else horribly. I hope you get what you deserve, Slick.
    A "u mad" trollface would fit perfectly here.

Shadow XD001 is severly overeacting.

Anyway, I haven't played COD in months. Hopefully MW3 can renew my interest.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Curious for your opinions: how would you all rank the veteran difficulties of the CoD games? I've only done two, of course, but so far I'd definately say MW1 is tougher then MW2.

I thought I might finish MW1 Veteran today, but 'No Fighting in the War Room' is driving me nuts. I got a checkpoint before that room of boxes and ammo crates, and have gotten through that room a number of times. However, in the area following (with what look like missle silos off the main hallway) I keep getting killed, and the game won't give me checkpoint between that room and the one before, so I can't really get together a good strategy.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 5th November 2011 at 1:59 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Curious for your opinions: how would you all rank the veteran difficulties of the CoD games? I've only done two, of course, but so far I'd definately say MW1 is tougher then MW2.
    I finished veteran campaigns in all games. I rank their diifculties as following:

1st: WaW
    2nd: COD4
    3rd: BO
    4th: MW2

The Spas-12 is semi auto, and judging by it's range in this video it'll be pretty damn good.

u wana go kid im 6'13" 289 lbs of puer PAIN
    Last edited by #TWERKTEAM; 5th November 2011 at 3:14 AM.

The Spas-12 is semi auto
    The spas-12 is pump-action again. All these MP videos got me real jealous, but the game is coming very soon.

Yeah, that was totally pump action, lol.

YAY! *does a happy dance*

You sir, made my day!

=^_^=

I've only completed WaW and MW2 in Veteran. Started Black Ops, but the campaign just isn't appealing, so I stopped(U3 and BF3 don't really help either).

WaW was ridiculously hard, and MW2 was stupid easy.
    Last edited by iluvwobbuffet; 5th November 2011 at 4:23 AM.
    [center]

XD

=^_^=
    PSN: iluvwobbuffet
    Twin: Darato [<3]

The Spas-12 is semi auto, and judging by it's range in this video it'll be pretty damn good.

u wana go kid im 6'13" 289 lbs of puer PAIN
    Most of the time, height and weight don't mean anything. If someone is really fat, than all they would do is sit on the person, but that's different. Sorry I overreacted, it was that I was mad about something else and sort of flipped out.

Speaking of Veteran, I played Numbers on Veteran and beat it. It was annoying, especially ending because you only have the CZ-75 and there are a bunch of guys ganging up on you and I had limited health since it was Veteran. Nonetheless, I still beat it. Now all I have left is Operation 40, Vorkuta, Executive Order, S.O.G, The Defector, Rebirth, and Redemption.

Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post

I thought I might finish MW1 Veteran today, but 'No Fighting in the War Room' is driving me nuts. I got a checkpoint before that room of boxes and ammo crates, and have gotten through that room a number of times. However, in the area following (with what look like missle silos off the main hallway) I keep getting killed, and the game won't give me checkpoint between that room and the one before, so I can't really get together a good strategy.
    I've done MW1 and MW2 on Verteran but Black Ops is just ridiculous.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

I might download MW3 for pc and play online on it
    how do you use the keyboard in Call of duty games for pc because some of my keys are broken

Quote Originally Posted by iluvwobbuffet View Post
    Yeah, that was totally pump action, lol.

YAY! *does a happy dance*

You sir, made my day!

=^_^=

I've only completed WaW and MW2 in Veteran. Started Black Ops, but the campaign just isn't appealing, so I stopped(U3 and BF3 don't really help either).

WaW was ridiculously hard, and MW2 was stupid easy.
    My mistake i mistook the AS50 for the Spas for some reason lol

Page 80 of 427 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast