Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Who's your hero and who's your partner?

In my Game Boy Advance version of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, I was given the Pokémon Squirtle and I chose Torchic as my partner. These were my very first choices, and even though I restarted multiple times, the actual game I have (in which I finally did the main story line) has a Combusken and a Wartortle living in it. I decided to evolve them once more, and I have to admit, Blastoise and Blaziken are looking great!

My second and only other game of that type is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. In this game, I chose the Pokémon Pikachu as myself (I wanted a Pikachu in my Red Rescue Team game but nostalgia won there, and I set my choice on Squirtle) and my partner was a (female) Snivy, nicknamed Varathela. After finishing the main story line, I decided to evolve Snivy into Servine (as it is my favorite of the evolution family) but I never was able to find a Thunder Stone for my Pikachu, so I let him that way (I would evolve him if I could).
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 24th November 2013 at 11:12 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

PMD Blue Rescue Team: Charmander(CharlieRed) and Mudkip(Goggins). The nicknames were supposed to be funny, at least to me. Charlie Red was a play off Charlie Brown and because Charmander started with 'Char'. Goggins was my Science teacher's last name, and seeing how they both live in swamps, it was kind of funny.
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

PMD: Red/Blue
    After I heard you could get an Eevee, I reset SO many times to get one. I called it "Vapor" as I wanted it to be a Vaporeon. I chose a Pikachu as my partner and called it "Tofu"- I don't know why.

PMD: Time
    I got a Torchic on this and called it "Dan", because I kinda wanted to try a male character. I got a Mudkip partner called "Blue" because I got a Mudkip on my Sapphirre run.

PMD: Sky
    Vulpix was my main this time, I called it "Fennek" after Fennec foxes and Fennekin, who was recently announced at the time. My partner was a Shinx called "Lux".

Credit to FairyWitch for Userbar.

PM me for starter safari codes!

Proud member of the Warrior Cats Club!

Friend code: 1289-8400-6077

Quote Originally Posted by KirliaAndVaporeon
    Come on, Twilight. Discord wants you to. Now BREAK INTO SONG.

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    PMD Blue Rescue Team: Charmander(CharlieRed) and Mudkip(Goggins). The nicknames were supposed to be funny, at least to me. Charlie Red was a play off Charlie Brown and because Charmander started with 'Char'. Goggins was my Science teacher's last name, and seeing how they both live in swamps, it was kind of funny.
    I restarted. I am now a Chaemander named Drake, and my partner is a Squirtle named Tardus(which means 'slow' in Latin and also kinda sounds like tortoise). I restarted mainly because Mudkip wasn't really working out for me, and because when the Mewtwo event comes up, I want to be the troll who kills and recruits Mewtwo when the other Charizard and Blastoise fail.
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

I can't quite remember my R/B and D/T/S teams, but in Gates to Infinity I started as an Axew, which made the game way too easy (especially with dual-chop which defeated nearly everything), and I had Pikachu as my partner.

pikemon mystery dungeon red: squirtle as player and pikachu as partner

Hero is Charmander and partner is mudkip. If I answered the questions honestly, I would have a different pokemon but I took it over till I got charmander.

3ds friend code: 2380 - 3796 - 1947

Credits to sworn metalhead for the Latios banner

My heroes/partners are as listed:

Blue Rescue Team: Chikorita(hero) and Squirtle(partner)
    Time: Skitty(hero) and Chimchar(partner)
    Darkness: Meowth(hero) and Piplup(partner)
    Sky(2): Eevee(hero) and Vulpix(partner); Shinx(hero) and Riolu(partner)
    Gates to Infinity: Axew(hero) and Pikachu(partner)
    I have claimed Glaceon!
    Current Shiny hunt:
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Y Friend Safari: Ground type- Diggersby
    If you want to see some of my art, here's the link to my gallery:
    http://colorslive.com/author?id=144214

Funny Fire Emblem Awakening moment(pic from GoggleWaddleDee): http://i.imgur.com/XhLhhsZ.jpg

Time: Turtwig (Hero) Charmander(Partner)
    Gates Axew(Hero) Tepig(Partner)

Just started playing PMD Red, I appeartantly am I Mudkip ((Thought of myself more of a Grass type, whatever)) and my partner is Charmander, because it has coverage and it is the pokemon of pokemon Red
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

I have played PMD Explorers of Darkness about three times.

At first time, my hero was bulbasaur, which name i don't remember and partner was Torchick named Flame

At second time, hero was Chikorita named leaf and partner was Cyndaquil named Cameron

At third time, still playing even i have defeated Darkrai, my hero is Mudkip named Wilma and partner is Chikorita named Leaf ( now bayleef)
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

I mainly always have a Totodile (Diler) as the lead and Pikachu (Pika) as the lead. :P

Got the game when I was seven, beat it, lost the game, got a new one and did the same Pokémon. :P
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Here's what I used in the Mystery Dungeon games:

Blue: Mudkip(Hero), Cyndaquil(Partner)
    Time: Piplup(Hero), Turtwig (Partner)
    Dark: Chimchar(Hero), Pikachu (Partner)
    Sky: Eevee(Hero), Riolu(Partner)
    Gates: Axew(Hero), Tepig (Partner)

In my first PMD Sky run through I was a Shinx with a Turtwig partner(it was a lot of fun evolving and having my partner use Earthquake all the time). My second re-run I was a Riolu with an Eevee partner.
    Click image for respective credits

Red Rescue Team: I was a Cyndaquil and my partner was Totodile.
    Explorers of Time: Played as a Skitty and was quite disappointed with it at first. But then it kinda grew on me, and now I love that thing. Besides, it had an awesome move-set that my Turtwig partner complimented

Red: Treecko & Charmander
    Treecko was my then favourite Hoenn starter, while Charmander becomes extremely useful with his Heatwave later on
    Sky: Pikachu & Meowth
    Discharge became the new monster house weapon. Thunderbolt was equally useful. Meowth was just for fun.

Phanpy and Cyndaquil.

In Gates to Infinity, I started with Axew and picked Pikachu as my partner. I figure, if I'm gonna jump into the PMD saga, what better one to start with than the latest release, amirite? The latest moves, mechanics, items, battle system, graphics, and Pokémon (altho from Gen 5 as opposed to Gen 6, but I don't mind. Axe-murdering everything in sight with Dual Chop is a lot easier without the Fairy-type.)
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 25th February 2014 at 6:04 AM.

PMD RED: Before the internal battery ran out...(-___-")... I was an Eevee and my partner a Chikorita. I received the game while my family and I were at the airport to get to my relatives in England, so there was no way I could look up the right answers for the starters... so I simply answered sincerely to all the questions and got the one I wanted the most! >^u^<
    I chose Chikorita as my partner because back then I'd never played a gen 2 game and I'd always wanted to have a Meganium in the main games but I couldn't
    So after the main adventure we were a Vaporeon (my fav. eeveelution) and a beautiful Meganium.

PMD DARKNESS: I re-setted the game a lot of times before finding the perfect duo, but once I found it, I sticked to it. I was a Torchic and my partner a Piplup. Two kickass birds

PMD SKY: Same as before... I think my first was Treeko-Chimchar (because I thought that a Treeko would fit the story better since its old companion is a Grovyle), but I tried A LOT of combos. Finishing the game each time, that is. One of the most memorable playthroughs was the one I had with me as a Vaporeon and my partner as a Charizard. The last one I had before I reset it again today was Ninetales (me) and Luxray (partner). I was particularly fond of that one 'cause those two pokes were such a cute couple.

Now I'm starting over again with a Charmander (me) and a Meowth (partner). The fact that I can't be a Meowth myself because I'm female kinda bugs me though.

PMD GTI: I was quite disappointed with the possible starter choices. I played as a Snivy with Tepig as a partner because it was literally the only combination I was ok with.
    Last edited by Absol Wings; 3rd February 2014 at 1:19 AM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I've only ever played Sky, and I have my hero as an Eevee and a Vulpix for a partner.

Shinies:

I'm totodile and my partner is chimchar.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

In Red Rescue Team, I got Charmander and chose Totodile as a partner. Although I was playing the Japanese version at the time, so I didn't really have much control over it... (I do remember that I eventually got that Charizard to level 100, though.)

In Explorers of Darkness, starter was Torchic and partner was Treecko.

Explorers of Time had Piplup and Turtwig- the latter was very helpful in some of the later dungeons.

And most recently in Explorers of Sky, started with Eevee (whom I later evolved into Flareon) and my partner was Cyndaquil.

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

I chose pikachu and oshawott !

Claimed EmolgaAS TeamAsk.fm
    #1 Emolga Fan!

I'm squirtle and my partner is chimchar

I always got a Mudkip out of the test. I would have chosen Piplup if I could. In Gates to Infinity, I chose Oshawott and sometimes Snivy. When I was Mudkip I always chose Riolu or Chicorita as my partner.
    Trainer of Waves and Darkness
    @Aegislash on twitter

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast