Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your hero and who's your partner?

Sky: Eevee and Riolu.
    Darkness/Time: Skitty and Treeko.
    Blue Rescue Team: Skitty and Treeko.

Skitty and Pikachu, I tell you they're the best of all the starters!

Me: Pikachu
    Partner: Piplup
    Extra 1: Shaymin
    Extra 2: Galade
    :3
    POKEMON FOR TRADE
    and more event legendaries

I want deoxys or manaphy please

PS i might even trade 2 of the above for one of the ones i want

(if i dont reply soon its because i dont get on much due to school, just be patient)
    White FC: 2408 6902 5771

Default Team Rockin'!

In my explorers of Sky my hero is a Venusaur(Venusaur is my second favourite)and my Partner is a Donphan.The third member is an Empoleon.
    My siggy says it all .
    TEAM ROCKIN'

In Sky, I'm a Riolu and my partner is an Eevee. Although I regret it now becuase of her stupid run away ability, when I evolve her after I beat the game, I would be much happier. I also have an Ampharos and to-be Garchomp(just one more level) with me
    Last edited by rotomotorz; 6th September 2011 at 1:33 AM.
    Click image for respective credits

I just finished my first playthrough of BRT and I gotta say - PMD is awesome and I plan to keep playing!
    BRT team:
    Starter - Treecko (Sceptile)
    Partner - Charmander (Charmeleon, and I can't wait until it evolves again)

As for future teams, I'm going to try for Eevee in EoS and have a Riolu partner. I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to get Time or Darkness since Sky is basically the same game with extra bonus stuff, but if I do, I'd probably be a Vulpix with a Shinx partner. And I'm not sure what I'd do for a 5th Gen PMD, but there would definitely be an Oshawott involved.

EDIT: Derp, I forgot that Vulpix and Shinx aren't starters in Time or Darkness, only Sky. I haven't played any of those games yet, so that's my excuse. I might have Vulpix and Oshawott for a future 5th Gen PMD team, and if I ever play Time or Darkness, I'll probably make up a ridiculously random team like Skitty and Mudkip or something. And my BRT partner is now a Charizard, yay!
    Last edited by SilverQuil; 26th September 2011 at 8:33 PM.

I had to restart my game after deciding I did not like the combo of Chikorita/Munchlax.

My new team is Pikachu/Piplup.

I was considering the cannon team Pokedans, Piplup/Chimchar, but the allure of being Pikachu was too great.

On pmd 2 for me, I never actually evolved my Pokemon, I just beat the game and moved on sadly.. But I still remember how awesome it was.
    I, myself, was Riolu. (my absolute fav Pokemon) and my partner was Shinx. (my absolute 3rd fav unevolved pokemon aside from Eevee.) Both of us were probably the most solid combo in any pmd games I played, Shinx taking out any flying types that I was weak against, and me taking out any of the random rock and ground types that Shinx was weak against. (I'm looking at YOU Geodude and Rhyperior..)
    ~You've been 0utraged

I have a Youtube channel! It's small, but always awesome! (I hope)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/redF1r3w0rks

In Darkness Ima Piplup and my partner is Cyndaquil. Good pair, I think.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/r2uyd0.png[/IMG]

Credit goes to Mew_!

In PMD 2, I always go for Riolu; I actually got him on my first playthrough without looking up the answers to ensure I got him. As for my partner, I wanted to go with Eevee (long time #1 favorite Pokemon), but considering it's usefulness (especially considering that you can't evolve before you fight Dialga), I decided to go with Vulpix. Found that it made the game somewhat easier, but that's just me.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

-Take up thy cross and follow Christ Jesus.
    ~Don't underestimate my God~
    ♥I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.♥

I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar, "I don't use "uber" Pokemon," edited out by me because I do use "uber" Pokemon on occasion.)

My starters for PMD Sky are Pikachu as leader and Chimchar as partner. Our name is Team Bolt Flare. Chimchar's an Infernape now. I didn't evolve Pikachu cause it's so kawaiii!!!

I restarted my PMD sky and Im eevee and my partner is pikachu

Latest Shiny

Current Shiny Hunts
    Omega Ruby: Mudkip (SR)
    Alpha Sapphire: Treecko (SR)

On red rescue team i started out as a cyndaquil and chose bulbasaur as my partner, when explorers of time and darkness came out i thought id make use of the next generation (plus i really like the 4th gen starters) and decided to play as my chosen starter pokemon chimchar, seeing as fire with a water type partner worked before i decided to go with piplup as my partner

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

in eot i got bulbasaur but i hate bulbasaur so i kept tryind and trying to get charmander or totodile but i gave up and now im a pikachu with a charmander partner.

Ok, here's what I got

Blue team: Pikachu, on the first try
    Partner: Charmander, now a Charizard, but I kinda wish I kept him a Charmander.

Time: Pikachu XD
    Partner: Piplup, both level 100 unevolved : )

Darkness: I've reset this quite a few times
    Pikachu, all times.
    Partners: Torchic, Chikorita.

I'm trying to remember if I reset with a Mudkip as my main and Pikachu as my partner, but it escapes me.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I am usally a Torchic ....I actully am rite now...though I wanted to be a vulpix:P ....and I have an eevee as a partner.
    My team in Heartgold :
    My Platium team:

My shinys: and (In Black), (In Heartgold) and (In Platinum)

I recently started a new game in Sky.
    The team I normally use is Eevee and Charmander. Myself being Eevee and Charmander being my partner.
    My name is Storm because of my Glaceon Pokésona. And my partner is called Red in honour of my first Pokémon game and first starter.

In Darkness since you couldn't be an Eevee, I was a Cyndaquil with Squirtle as my Partner.

I am Mudkip, and my partner is Charmander..

I restarted Mystery Dungeon - Blue, as I got to the part where you get chased out of town and had to go to the cave to see a Pokemon at the top and I couldn't actually make it to the top because my Pokemon were only level 20. (I was using a Skitty and a Pikachu.

I'm definately going to spend time grinding instead of just killing what I see on the way to the destination.
    Please help me raise my Pokemon! <3 xx

Red Rescue Team: I'm a Skitty, My partner is a Pikachu.

Blue Rescue Team: I'm a Cubone, My partner is a Squirtle.

Time: I'm a Chimchar, my partner is a Turtwig.

Darkness: I'm a Munchlax, my partner is a Torchic.

Sky: I'm an Eevee, my partner is a Shinx.

Haven't played in ages so they haven't evolved yet.
    Help Staryu, will you?

I have claimed Houndoom.
    When you start something, finish it.

Charmander as my hero and Squirtle as my partner in Darkness because that's what I did in my first run of Blue several years ago. It doesn't matter later on in the 4th gen games because you can recruit most, if not all, the starters after beating the game.

I started as Charmander with Treecko, but now I love Sceptile and thats all I use!
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

I'm always Treecko and my partner is Torchic in all PMD games except EoS. In that one, I am a Riolu (Lucario) and my partner is a Shinx. (Luxray)

I wouldn't mind seeing Zorua as a starter in future PMD games...
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I love banette for not only is it cute but the way it was created according to the pokemon lore its pretty much the same as me. We share the same pain and know how the other came to be.
    Confusion. Pain. Unanswered questions. These are only some of what we face when a friend turns their back on us…This lovely poem is about friends who have drifted from those things that once bound them together.

Riolu and Vulpix. Riolu kills anything in front of him while Vulpix whittles down the HP of her foes from a distance and she can also take out multiple foes at once. That 18 damage Vacuum Cut is not to be underestimated.

I'm a charmander and my partner is a munchlax(on sky)
    November is for scorpio's
    Name:Nico
    Black FC:0647 6904 9744

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast