Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bloom Is on Axew (668)

Default The Bloom Is on Axew (668)

Out of Control Pendoraa! Rescue Kibago!!

Following a practice battle on their way to Shippou City, Iris' Kibago goes into the woods. With Pikachu following, they soon find that Kibago is stuck in the head of a wild Pendora and can't get out. Ash & Co. try as they might to free Kibago, but the strength of the Pendora is large so they face a massive challenge. Can they rescue Kibago?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Looking forward to this, especially seeing Iris' Doryuuzu in action (I've loved that thing ever since the first time I 6-0d with it). I wonder if she'll explain when she got it.

Iris remembers how she got Kibago, from an old woman. Well I'm not sure about that, but I think Kibago used Selfdestruct.
    Doryuuzu's appearance was good too(very strong), but it looks like she didn't use it for a long time.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

running commentaries please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Iris remembers how she got Kibago, from an old woman. Well I'm not sure about that, but I think Kibago used Selfdestruct.
    Doryuuzu's appearance was good too(very strong), but it looks like she didn't use it for a long time.
    What?! That wasn't Selfedestruct Kibago can't even learn that move the move Kibago used was Dragon Rage. But yeah Kibago was given to Iris as an egg that was given to her by her grandmother(it wasn't really her grandmother it was just a respected person in her town). And Doryuzu is the next Charizard/Mamoswine I guess maybe that's why she was reluctant about using it against Pendoraa.

So this is how uneventful it is

I'm so glad Iris and Kibago finally got some battling and development, they really needed it.

Doryuuzu is one of my favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and it's first appearance was great. I hope Iris starts using it more often, it's pretty strong.

This episode was OK to me, I enjoyed it more than the last one at least.

Quote Originally Posted by thebluemarc View Post
    So this is how uneventful it is
    I feel ya! If somebody showed a new pokemon then you'd think that the episode thread would flood pretty soon to at least two pages, but this is just sad!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

If I'm not mistaken Reshiram was seen flying in the sky during Iris's flashback

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    If I'm not mistaken Reshiram was seen flying in the sky during Iris's flashback
    That was a flock of Mamepato.

Help me hatch 'em all!
    Join the Serebii Mario Kart 7 Community!
    42-3526-7253-4749

It was an nice episode, development for Iris and Kibago (and she remembers how she got it!) I love little Kibago even more!

Doryuuzu is pretty strong <3 and as every week now, I wonder what Team Rocket & Giovanni said? >_< It looks like their mission is getting important!

Wonder if Iris got that mole in its first form or if she got it while it was in that form?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

It was so weird seeing Ash on the sidelines while Dento and Iris battled. I'm so waiting for Otacon to pop on the Team Rocket laptop at some point XD!

Nice episode for me. First part was funny with how Yanappu went easy on Kibago, you can clearly see how easy it went on Kibago as well.

We learn a bit of Iris' and Kibago's background.

Team Rocket is busy busy busy. Giovanni was talking to them about the Resort Desert I think. It looked like something feel from space, hit the world and separated the land, at less that's how it was shown in the episode. We also saw some bio of a person that I suspect to be someone Team Rocket is suppose to meet. I enjoy Team Rocket getting a more serious role but it's so hard to fully understand what's being said.

Kibago gets stuck in Pendoraa like the preview showed. Like I suspected Iris' Doryuuzu is like Ash's Charizard and Dawn's Mamoswine. We'll probably get an episode later on with Doryuuzu finally listening to Iris, I'm hoping Ash helps her that way she can see Ash much more differently. Did Doryuuzu look bigger then it's said to be in the games? It's Gible's height in the games but it looked bigger then that, maybe it was just the angle of the shot.

It was a nice episode.

In terms of moves, Bulbapedia has it as:
    Kibago:
    Scratch
    Dragon Rage

Doryuuzu:
    Dig
    Drill Liner

As for Pendorra, I think it used Venom Shock.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

What the Heck was pikachu doing to ash at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Venomfang View Post
    What the Heck was pikachu doing to ash at the end?
    Training of course. Ash lets Pikachu hit him with his best Electric attacks.

Anyway, this episode shows me how much of a trainer Iris is. Her Kibago really wants to evolve, and yet it's a terrible battler. What's worse, is her Doryuuzu acts like Ash's Charizard before it started to obey him. Needless to say, Iris has a LONG way to go.
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

Planned team for Black&White (for now):

My friend code for HeartGold: 2193 0071 6980

My friend code for Platinum: 0776 0346 2328

My White version Friend Code: 2280 4861 4183

This seems to be a very dialog-driven episode (hence I am a little desperate for subtitles).

Iris is still a frustrating character to me. She won't battle Ash or take his advice, yet she's just as much a novice as he used to be.

I hope Dento keeps comparing her and Ash, because unless she's in love with Ash, I see no reason for her to be there.

This had to be the funniest episode yet, I'm sorry the ending was just too funny I loved it LOL. Than every one's expressions, Ash made the best one after Kibago gave its attack in battle and hit him and Dento LOL. I like how they've been hanging out in trees, that's pretty cool. I'm glad we finally got background on Iris, I hope Ash brings up the fact that he's been in five regions already to rub it in Iris face, she seems like such a newbie nowXD Over all funny episode, I'm really liking this new trio too, they have such fun interactions.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Iris... yeah she's not a gym leader yet judging by her battling.

Why didn't Ash try to use Attract on Pendoraa?

Random : PokéRadar

Did anyone notice that in the flashback, the basket that Iris' Kibago was in was shaped like a Poke Ball? I thought that was cute. I just she knew what she was saying. In fact, this is so dialogue heavy that I want to find subs.

Still, This was a funny episode. From Yanappu going easy on Kibago, to the backfire of the Dragon Rage (I think that was because Kibago sneezed) to Ash and Pikachu battling each other. Who needs Team Rocket for comedy anymore? I guess the writers got tired of people saying that the TRio were the real stars of the show.

Speaking of Team Rocket, I liked their ominous scene. However, it is these kind of scenes that I also need subs for. From what I can gather, it looks like they are going to the desert to find a asteroid that either caused this world's Pangaea (supercontenent) to split into different continents or came to their world before that happened. They are also suppose to meet up with some agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Why didn't Ash try to use Attract on Pendoraa?
    He's Ash. He's not quite clever enough to consider using that move. This isn't the guy who likes to use status effecting moves. Plus, remember how he was simply throwing his entire team at Smuglass in an attempt at catching it? He didn't even know Mamepato was female. Do you really think he'd go that far in an attempt for Pendoraa?

C_L

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Ash is stupid

simple as that

Or Ash was going for a different strategy other then just using Attract, if Tsutarja didn't get knocked out he probably would have order Attract next.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    He didn't even know Mamepato was female. Do you really think he'd go that far in an attempt for Pendoraa?

C_L
    that ain't really fair since the bird's only gender distinction comes when it reaches it's final form so how could he have known ahead of time that Memepato was female, how could he know what Pendoraa's gender was? It's not like he's gonna figure out a pokemon's gender right off.

lol, no wonder iris doesn't wanna fight Ash, she can barely fight herself.

This is my favorite episode to date. The Yanappu vs Kibago battle was very funny, we finally learned Kibago's back story, and Doryuuzu's reveal made it a very well tied together episode. Also, yay for more Pikachu imitations.
    Last edited by Kojo; 11th November 2010 at 11:05 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast