Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Bloom Is on Axew (668)

it was a great episode especially when ash kept teasing iris about here battling and dragonsneeze lolol it was funny

Ah, the debut of Excadril. At least he's gotten to be an important member of Iris's team since. I liked the flashback to how Iris got Axew most of all, it was so cute when it was revealed by that lady. A good episode overall.

Oh yeah, and the dragonsneeze gag. LOL, I forgot about that, that was a good running joke.

7/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

LMAO at the stupidity Iris showed in this episode. Note that this is the first time Iris and Axew got to actually do something. "I'm gonna train at my own pace!" Well, if it took over two months to use Excadrill for the first time, I have a feeling "her own pace" is going to take a LONG time.

If you think about it, this episode is just..sad. That poor innocent Scolipede was just sleeping, and then its sleep was disturbed. Of course it would become pissed. And then what happens and then end of the episode? It goes flying to who knows where. It probably died. And what does Iris say? "lol oops scolipede sry"
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456