Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Bloom Is on Axew (668)

it was a great episode especially when ash kept teasing iris about here battling and dragonsneeze lolol it was funny

Ah, the debut of Excadril. At least he's gotten to be an important member of Iris's team since. I liked the flashback to how Iris got Axew most of all, it was so cute when it was revealed by that lady. A good episode overall.

Oh yeah, and the dragonsneeze gag. LOL, I forgot about that, that was a good running joke.

7/10
    New shinies week of 5/14-5/21:
    New shinies week of 5/21-5/28: (clauncher) (skrelp)

Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR

LMAO at the stupidity Iris showed in this episode. Note that this is the first time Iris and Axew got to actually do something. "I'm gonna train at my own pace!" Well, if it took over two months to use Excadrill for the first time, I have a feeling "her own pace" is going to take a LONG time.

If you think about it, this episode is just..sad. That poor innocent Scolipede was just sleeping, and then its sleep was disturbed. Of course it would become pissed. And then what happens and then end of the episode? It goes flying to who knows where. It probably died. And what does Iris say? "lol oops scolipede sry"
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Oh, so TR is just out for 'world' conquest', it seems. Kind of vague, but okay, now I know.
    I never realized that Excadrill was so short.

Claimed by me!

This episode was kind of annoying. The thing I really dislike about this episode is that it didn't accomplish anything. It started with Iris having an attitude and thinking she can train Axew at her own pace... and it ended with Iris having an attitude and thinking she can train Axew at her own pace. Practice makes perfect, and her "own pace" is way too slow and doesn't frequently allow Axew to practice its skills.

Excadrill was an unnecessary addition to Iris's party, and it would have been better off with Ash. My final problem with this episode is that Scolipede took a beating it didn't even deserve.

Blagh. At least this gives Axew a challenge to overcome - perfecting Dragon Rage.

I can even tell what you're thinking right now

Excadrill is one of my favorite pokemon of all time, along with being a consistant killer on all games where he's obtainable, so seing it on the crew was awesome to me.

Iris training was also kind of hilarious, althrough it was way too slowpaced, considering how Ash just slings his new captures into action ASAP.

Ash was also a complete backseat driver on this one....

8/10, scolipede is just ungodly amounts of awesome.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456