Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How or where did you first get Pokerus ?

Default How or where did you first get Pokerus ?

For me personally I was level grinding a Sandile in Castelia Sewers. An infectious disease caught in the sewer ?! So epic
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Fc

Random hunting in Diamond. Went to heal up my pokemon and Nurse Joy said something about a disease. Have been deliberately spreading it around from game to game since
    Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

In Platinum when I was trying to train my Pokemon. Just got the nurse saying something about my Pokemon having some disease or something like that, and then I remembered talking to some people about something called Pokerus, and that was it.

I caught a Sunkern that had it in Emerald Safari Zone

i guess that makes it a
        Spoiler:- :

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

I got it through a trade in Pokémon Diamond.

I thought the purple sign was a glitch, but then I remembered being told about PokéRus back in middle school, during the Gen 3 days.

I later got all of my pokemon infected. SUPERPOKÉS!
    LILYCOVE CITY GYM

EVER GRANDE CITY GYM
    Please leave feedback on my gyms via PM, if you'd like. I want to make sure people are truly enjoying them.

No idea what I was doing or where I was when I first got it.
    All I remember is the first time I got it was in Soulsilver.

Claimed by me!

When I traded a Eelektross into W2 or B2 from Japan, it had it then when I Pokebanked it into XY and then it was stuck on it, like a permanent attachment.
    Friend Code: 1564-3276-9539, Ground safari Phanpy, Nincada, Diggersby
    Name: Ani-Mei, X name Theia, Y name Virgil
    AS name Yuna, OR name Tidus

When I was EV training in XY with hordes, I didn't realise until I took my Pokemon out of my party.

I got it from a Braixen that was traded to me in Y
    My 3DS Friend Code: 5129-1887-3797
    My Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I was in Lumiose City the other day. I saw a Ditto casually walking down the street, and it turned into a Pokémon Center.

The first time it happened for me was when I had let a friend borrow my copy of Silver, he then somehow managed to find Pokerus on it. This really surprised me because I did at that time not know that Pokerus existed in Gen 2. I also got it on my own later on (not counting the times I obtained it through trades) last year when I was playing Sapphire. Not really sure what I got it from, I was just checking my party members and noticed that some of them had it, I believed back then that I must have gotten it from a wild Pokemon, but since I couldn't remember defeating any wild Pokemon at that moment I thought it might have been from a Secret Base trainer that I battled. Which feels very unlikely, but I suppose it shouldn't be ruled out completely.

I believe it was in Shoal Cave during my second Ruby playthrough that I encountered it.

I got my first encounter with Pokerus in Diamond. I got a Vaporeon from the GTS that was infected and I was terrified. I thought it was what a boy told me from school (the Missingno. virus) that corrupts your save. Luckily, I was able to do proper research on it and I was happy to have found it!

I think the only other one that's notable was that I actually encountered Pokerus on my own once in W2. I was in the Castelia Sewers and I guess I had fought a Pokemon that had the virus. It was pretty cool.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

I found it on a Mr. Mime randomly one day in Diamond. I knew it was good at the time, but I don't know what it did...
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 16th May 2015 at 9:46 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I was just organizing my Boxes in Pokemon XY and I suddenly found out my French pancham had pokérus. Pretty cool.

A random Pokémon encounter in Ruby, I think.

It felt really special back then. XD

I got the Pokerus for the first time on Emerald. Don't know where I got it, I just noticed that my Pokemon had it one day. I lost the ability to spread it pretty quickly, though, when I left all my infected Pokemon in my party and then forgot to play for several days... x_x
    But fortunately, I recently caught the Pokerus on my Emerald again! I was looking through my PC not too long ago and noticed that a few of my Pokemon had it.

I also got Pokerus in Gen 4 (on either Pearl or Platinum) and Gen 5 (Black). So, I've managed to get it four times on my games, which is pretty cool.
    In Gen 6, I got it off a Pokemon from Wonder Trade.
    ~ * * ~

I wanted to trade shelmet for karrablast for evolution on gts in black 2 and the karrablast I got had pokerus, I immediately spread it to most of my pokemon and used pokemon transporter to transport the pokerus to pokemon x

back after a hiatus of about 3 and a half months

if you praise goomy and want helix to burn to hell put this in your sig (started by vanillite1)
    99.9% of everyone at SPPF have a sig. If you're part of the .1% that doesn't, put this in your- Ah, shoot!

under construction working on revamping my sig

I have claimed vanillish and pokemon battle trozei

It was a random Pokemon I got off the GTS on Platinum. I think it was one of the Sinnoh starters who had it.

I was doing a Nuzlocke in Pokemon White and I caught a Lillipup on Route 2 that had a PokeRus.

It was in either Sapphire or Emerald I think. . . I didn't know I caught it until Nurse Joy told me about it, but I had noticed my Golbat was kicking more b*tt then usual.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files
    Twitter: @CleverKraken

I believe it was traded to me in gen IV? It's common courtesy to infect pokemon you're going to trade with pokerus if you have it, so that's where it started.

I can't believe so many people managed to find it randomly. Aren't the chances ridiculously high? Like double a shiny except you can't visibly see it? Crazy.

FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

My first experience with Pokerus was my Wailord on my Sapphire cartridge.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

My Croagunk caught it in Platinum, probably from a wild Gible. I transferred the Pokerus over to my Drifloon, and it still has it in the PC box.

First got it while I was training my Pokémon in Pearl, also have caught Pokerus in Platinum and Soul Silver as well. I have since made it a mission to spread it to all of my other games.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

I got my first Pokérus on a Budew in one of my Gen 5 games when I received it on the GTS.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast