Thread: Which Pokemon defines you?/ which one would you be?

Default Which Pokemon defines you?/ which one would you be?

With over 700 Pokemon there's bound to be one you feel you relate too! This topic ask the question which Pokemon do you feel you Are most like. I believe everyone's drawn to a Pokemon for some reason or another, tell why you relate to your Pokemon! If you don't think you are like any, tell what Pokemon you would be if you could be one and why!

For me it's either Jirachi or Mawile. I feel I'm a good heart person who tries to make others happy and put them first before myself. If I can make someone's wish come true it feels good and like I did something great. I got a high pain tolerance like I'm made of steel and I'm small lol
    Or mawile because though I don't seem like much I feel I got a side to me that could surprise some people and I only use it to protect myself! Lol of the two I would say I would rather be Jirachi though mawile and mega mawile are amazing too lol
    Last edited by bobandbill; 3rd May 2015 at 3:25 AM. Reason: double post merge

Scizor immediately comes to mind. Tall, strong, but reserved. Especially strong-willed. I apparently am also pretty skilled at bugging people (Bug type wink wink). And I'm a (bomb) technician in real life. Just sort of fits.

I HAVE DIANCIE, POKEBANK CELEBI, AND SOME SHINIES FOR TRADE.

THE LIST MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME.
    PM IF INTERESTED.

I'll move this to pokepolls as I see this thread as one where people can give shorter answers once-off rather than discuss a topic.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Fandex! Browse/upload Pokemon Fanworks!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: Game Plot Analysis - The Johto Games! Better or worse?
    Previous Article: What Iwata Contributed to Pokemon. RIP, Iwata. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Sure! Sorry I kinda didn't know where to put this thread lol and Scizor is a cool choice! and if your a bomb defused props! You have more guts than me lol

Snorlax.
    Always Snorlax
    Or Slaking
    I'm a lazy so-and-so, is what I'm getting at.
    I'm too old to play Pokemon and proud!!!

Getting back into the whole Pkmn thing, and finding this "Metagame" malarkey rather complicated...
    Always up for a battle, but must apologise as time is limited and I work very unsociable hours.

Friend Code: 1908-1300-6366
    In-Game Name: Jemslie

I like to do Challenge Runs
    Completed Challenges:
    LeafGreen Monotype (Water)
    FireRed Gift-Pokemon-Only
    Sapphire Nuzlocke
    Ongoing Challenges:
    Platinum Monotype (Normal)
    Pending Challeges:
    White Scramble

Alright, this isn't easy for me, but probably am going with Ludicolo.

It's like me because it seems happy all the time, I am happy 95% of the times.

I'm sorry I can't find a Pokémon I'm like more accurately.

Because I really don't have the power of summoning fire, reading minds, being underwater for hours or any of that. I'm a human being and I can't be compared with creatures with incredible power, that's why it took me so long to finally get around replying.

Gee..... This is a tough one. Probably Swalot, though.

Long story short: I am an overweight, smelly, creature. just like Swalot.

I feel like I'd be a Glaceon, or Prinplup. I'm rather small, and like the color blue. If it had to be a legendary, then Latios. I always liked Psychic types and their "intelligence" if that makes any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    Alright, this isn't easy for me, but probably am going with Ludicolo.

It's like me because it seems happy all the time, I am happy 95% of the times.

I'm sorry I can't find a Pokémon I'm like more accurately.

Because I really don't have the power of summoning fire, reading minds, being underwater for hours or any of that. I'm a human being and I can't be compared with creatures with incredible power, that's why it took me so long to finally get around replying.
    You should try to think more metaphorically. Obviously you don't have element-bending powers. Nothing in the world does. Just think of personality traits like you did with Ludicolo. Maybe you're mischievous like Zorua or angry like Zangoose or helpful like Audino. Things like that. Or you could even could as deep as Jirachi and me by comparing the types to traits as I said I "bug" people to relate to Scizor's bug type or how Jirachi said they were like Jirachi by making people happy through "granting their wishes." Things like that.

PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    You should try to think more metaphorically. Obviously you don't have element-bending powers. Nothing in the world does. Just think of personality traits like you did with Ludicolo. Maybe you're mischievous like Zorua or angry like Zangoose or helpful like Audino. Things like that. Or you could even could as deep as Jirachi and me by comparing the types to traits as I said I "bug" people to relate to Scizor's bug type or how Jirachi said they were like Jirachi by making people happy through "granting their wishes." Things like that.
    But the problem with that is the personality depends on one type of a Pokémon, not the whole species of that particular Pokémon as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    But the problem with that is the personality depends on one type of a Pokémon, not the whole species of that particular Pokémon as a whole.
    Yes, literally, that is true. Natures vary among all species. This is more to relate to how they're portrayed or maybe you could even think about a specific Pokémon from the anime. So you could be spunky like Pikachu or arrogant like Charizard. Whatever.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but I would say you're a Sudowoodo. You think you're a tree, so you're a tree. No two ways about it. You just are what you know to be. If that makes sense. Granted, I only know you from message board posts and a couple movie reviews, but based on the current conversation, you seem that way. No disrespect intended.

PM IF INTERESTED.

Snorlax or Slaking. Super lazy and docile but becomes really angry if annoyed sufficiently.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Thematically, Gloom. It seems I always give off this impression of being unhappy, even when it's not true. I admittedly have a flat affect and people always think I'm being serious even if I'm joking, though my idea of "joking" is admittedly dry and occasionally dark

One thing I find myself constantly saying is, "I am smiling," in response to prompts to smile for the camera.

EDIT: Actually, Espurr might be pretty spot on too.
    Last edited by Ketaru; 10th May 2015 at 6:31 AM.

Super Secret Base QR Code- Stop by for shiny Flygon, shiny Umbreon, and a guy who can tell your fortune with his swimming trunks.

XD Came in here to post Slaking but so many wrote that already. But really, their lifestyle is so appealing. Who wouldn't want to just lie down and relax all day?

So to be more creative let's say Ditto because I have lots of sides and I can adapt to my surroundings very well
    FC: 3711-9176-7509
    IGN: Creyk

Zoroark. It has an air of intimidation which I often portray when by myself. It's illusion ability is like I let other people see something I am really not until I am used to them. by then they will see who I really am and the illusion wears off.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Created by Sworn Metalhead

Err... Mew?! Because it can transform into anything and learn all the moves.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims: