1) Favorite Playable Character: I don't really know. Leaf, I guess. Though I like Kris, since she's the original Playable Female. When I first saw her, I thought "OH BOY! No more Reds named 'Nicole'!" I just like Leaf's hat. I used to wear a hat like that when I was that age.
2) Rival? Blue is cool, but I just couldn't stand Brendan! He was such a smug a-hole! Barry makes me giggle, since that's my Dad's name, and Barry strikes me as an idiotic, simpering cronie that turns into an idiotic, friendly rival (When I first played, I thought that Lucas would be the rival, but I was mistaken). Silver reminds me of a whiney emo kid...so...now that the ranting is done...I guess Blue?
3) Gym Leader: Koga (he's always struk me as being amazingly cool). I also like Lt. Surge quite a bit (game, I don't like anime Surge much). Morty was always cool, and so was Pryce--he's got the bad-*** old geezer Clint Eastwood thing going.
4)E4? Champ?: Bruno. Fighting types, you know? Champion-wise, I like the new guy. He looks cool. Here's hoping he'll be a challenge.
5) Brain?: I don't really do BF, and the only one I've ever seen is Dahlia, and she creeps me out. (Her eyes and the fact that she reminds me of Flo from the Progressive Commercials. I think she wants to make a suit out of your organs.)
6) Prof?: Elm. Poor guy got butted out of his own gen by Oak. I think he would have been better if he were allowed to shine more...or would have been spectacular fail.
7) Team: Rocket. They seemed to be the most realistic team, to me. Just a bunch of thugs stealing pokemon and selling them on the Black Market, running a casino, taking a town or two hostage, you know--mobster stuff.
8) Team Leader?: Cyrus. He seems like the type to have Team Galactic drink the Kool-Aid, if you know what I mean.
9) Featured NPC? (in game cast Character?): Hmmmm....difficult, since I don't pay much attention to them. Riley, probably. He gave me the Riolu from which I bred my Lucario, Rumia. Plus, he just looks cool.
I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.